•The Official Daily Car Giveaway Contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 414 comments
  • 19,628 views
Chico acsc
LOL, I'm too slow for this!

Since the Motorsport is out of the question, I'd say the G4 Ginetta. If not, an old Fiat 500, or an A112 Abarth, or a Mini 1.3 Cooper, or a GTA Giulia Sprint, or a Fiat Panda...

Lost me. :D

EDIT: I swear I didn't see mjm_98's post... LOL

Ok ok G4 '67 it is

Pottert there is no elise 02 is it the '03 you want?
 
Chico I think it may or may not have been subliminal messaging

I've got you all wrapped around my little finger haha
 
Last edited:
Chico acsc
Ahhh, makes you wonder why you bothered to come back, doesn't it? :D

I think this is why I "retired" and let mjm handle the duties. But it was just too much fun doing the cars and contests!!!

Earth to pottert...

Mjm: silent 'w' in wrapped!! It says something much different.
 
Lol

Getting ready 5,4,3,2,1...

Barrett Jackson is a great show…
if you have the means, go!

6855543276_636394b646_m.jpg


Barrett Jackson 2010 • Muscle 'n' Hustle by Dooblewasür, on Flickr

​
 
I think this is why I "retired" and let mjm handle the duties. But it was just too much fun doing the cars and contests!!!

Earth to pottert...

Mjm: silent 'w' in wrapped!! It says something much different.

Maybe you can come up with a system to randomly determine the cars on offer...

And at least it had 2 "pp"...:D
 
The one time my iPad dose t correct me
 
Chico acsc
Maybe you can come up with a system to randomly determine the cars on offer...

And at least it had 2 "pp"...:D

Im up for suggestions!! They are your guys' cars so I try to make good choices. I get brain cramps probably from too much THC!! Oops

So yeah I like the categories I was doing but brainstorm my man.
 
mjm_98
The one time my iPad dose t correct me

I wasnt being like a grammar god. Just giving a heads up!
 
sorry I meant 2000' but any elise will do
'
 
any sexy looking cars are awesome

For exampae not to mention any of my favourites (I couldn't keep straight face when writing)

Camaro ss' 10 I absolutely love this car (have 5)
458 this is just the dogs knees
Audi r8 hello you beauty (have 3)
And the other English legend the mp4-12c
 
mjm_98
any sexy looking cars are awesome

For exampae not to mention any of my favourites (I couldn't keep straight face when writing)

Camaro ss' 10 I absolutely love this car (have 5)
458 this is just the dogs knees
Audi r8 hello you beauty (have 3)
And the other English legend the mp4-12c

Yeah I should do more premiums! You are right. Maybe what we can come up with is a list like
1. Lightweights
2. Classic Muscle
3. Italian Stallions
4. Etc...

And come up with a good amount of them. Then the winner can pick a car and the next category or something...
 
Heavy 4by 4


Some nice ff monsters

Convertibles companions


Mid engine madness
 
Last edited:
Haha 5 hours different yet bed at same time

I'll start drawing up some short lists when my brain reawakens
 
Updated the cars, still have some work to do.

I dont have that Lotus Pottert. Here I thought I had them all, it must be on my other account.


#24
Ford GT '05
GT Metallic w/ GT Pasteltone rims
The Works

SENT
 
Last edited:
Ooh the ford looks like a beast in my garage

Thank you and you do know what colours look awesome
 
Oh man! Just got the question for tonight ready. Its gonna be a good one, may not be real hard but I expect some funny responses...

Cars are done! Also, winner tonight will also choose a theme for the next day's lineup. Shout out to Mjm_98!!

Themes will be:
1. Top Down, Chrome Spinnin' (Convertibles)
2. Italian Stallions (Ferrari/Lambo/Maserati)
3. PowerHousePlayas (1000hp+)
4. ActionJackson Special (3 Favorites of Mine)
 
Last edited:
ActionJackson7
Oh man! Just got the question for tonight ready. Its ll have to win such anshamegonna be a good one, may not be real hard but I expect some funny responses...

Cars are done! Also, winner tonight will also choose a theme for the next day's lineup. Shout out to Mjm_98!!

Damn it that means I have to win such a shame haha

Edit as far as I'm aware of there is only two possible tradable 1k hp cars
 
mjm_98
Damn it that means I have to win such a shame haha

Triple play! Car, Themes, Choice...wow!!

What do you think of the themes?
 
Very very tasty

See first we have to choose what car to win out of an awesome selection then the theme out of a nice looking bunch you ask for too much hahah
 
mjm_98
Very very tasty

See first we have to choose what car to win out of an awesome selection then the theme out of a nice looking bunch you ask for too much hahah

For the 1k hp I will do the 2 and a maxed out nomad diablo

I think 2 vipers can do it and the speed 12 but i could be wrong
 
Actually yh the other viper might but it would need miles

Il let you in to a secret I have one of each of the stock acr colours haha
 
Last edited:
Ooook. Here we go. This may be quick so...5,4,3,2,1....
 
Middle name
 
Back