•The Official Daily Car Giveaway Contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 414 comments
  • 19,628 views
I was going to something else but decided not to
 
Totzke8
I was going to something else but decided not to

I was thinking I was gonna get some funny ones. Or at least you were thinking of 'em!
 
How about the Ginetta G4? hmmm?

I will send FR as soon as I can!
 
salikriaz
How about the Ginetta G4? hmmm?

I will send FR as soon as I can!

Great choice! When can you send? No biggie just getting a time frame.
 
I'll try tonight but I don't know if i'll be able to get to my ps3, i'll send it by early morning tomorow for sure though 👍
 
salikriaz
I'll try tonight but I don't know if i'll be able to get to my ps3, i'll send it by early morning tomorow for sure though 👍

Perfect. Please leave a confirmation and/or feedback once you recieve it thats all I ask thanks.

Sorry to everyone for double/triple posting finally found out how to do it on my iPhone!!

FR to JLG-Landscape
 
Last edited:
I missed it .. wonder what the question was???
 
Pottert
I missed it .. wonder what the question was???

The Pope never uses his. Bill Clinton always uses his. Madonna doesn't use hers. Michael J. Fox has a short one. Arnold Schwarzenegger has a long one. What is it?

Has some humor but went quick.
 
New Cars up for tonight. Havent finished them will update.

Ginetta G4 '67 (0/0/0)
GT Polarized w Custom GT Chrome Rims
The Works

#25 Sent
 
a surname....
 
sharky969
a surname....

Yeah thats right but it was last night's question. Check OP there will be another contest tonight!
 
Yeah thats right but it was last night's question. Check OP there will be another contest tonight!

lol.... sorry man... guess I should read more.... :ouch:
 
sharky969
lol.... sorry man... guess I should read more.... :ouch:

No worries! You should try to win tonight, I put 3 choices up each day! Check OP for updates. Later.
 
The Pope never uses his. Bill Clinton always uses his. Madonna doesn't use hers. Michael J. Fox has a short one. Arnold Schwarzenegger has a long one. What is it?

Has some humor but went quick.

I wish I was here last night to make the obvious jokes. :(

Damn. :ouch: :banghead:

:D
 
@ActionJackson7 what is your fav DLC color
 
Totzke8
@ActionJackson7 what is your fav DLC color

Wow just got done Golfing the weather is unbelievable (here in New England at least).

I guess it depends on the car for me. I love these in no order.
Chrome005
Japanese001/002
Floressence006/007(dk yellow/orange)
Polarized001/
Metallic004/007/008

I like alot of others but those ones stand out to me at least. Im not much of a fan o pink and purples (except dark purples and matte purple).

Most of my cars are in Matte Dk Blue, Nero Nemesis (favorite in GT), Bianco Canopus, matte Purple

But the paint has to work with the car!
 
Last edited:
G4 recieved 👍

It looks stunning :) One of those standout cars you stare at when your online haha

thanks :cheers:
 
ActionJackson7
Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (6/0/0)
Color/Rims: GT Floresence w/ STOCK Rims PAINTED Nero (Black)
Specs: "Maxed Out" and Its Tuned!!
* This is my car so there is 6 switches on it but its uniqueness may outweigh that!!

/

Is there any chance I can trade you for this car? I know it's off topic but I really want a gran turismo with stock black rims! I can offer you some 0/0/0 cars(including the salsa XFR and a Speed 12) and a lot of tickets! I want this car so much I would be willing to give you 2 cars, 2 tickets or one of each!!!!
 
Scottish GT5
Is there any chance I can trade you for this car? I know it's off topic but I really want a gran turismo with stock black rims! I can offer you some 0/0/0 cars(including the salsa XFR and a Speed 12) and a lot of tickets! I want this car so much I would be willing to give you 2 cars, 2 tickets or one of each!!!!

Now that just rude

Only joking of course mate
 
Scottish GT5
Is there any chance I can trade you for this car? I know it's off topic but I really want a gran turismo with stock black rims! I can offer you some 0/0/0 cars(including the salsa XFR and a Speed 12) and a lot of tickets! I want this car so much I would be willing to give you 2 cars, 2 tickets or one of each!!!!

Well I really enjoy doing the giveaway. I guess I could send you the car and then you could send the car I decide to giveaway to the winner. Im not sure let me think about it. I am really in need of a '70 ticket (Need a new 2J!) tired of using my friends.

I would only trade the maserati for the ticket no need of 2 for 1 bud!

You could win the contest tonight and win it! And that would take care of that!
 
Last edited:
Here we go I am ready...54321....
 
Contest open! Check OP. First correct response wins!!!
 
same guy...

Grover Cleveland
 
they were the same guy. Grover cleveland...
 
sharky969
same guy...

Winner!!

Send FR and which car do you want?

All I ask is please leave confirmation and/or feedback when you recieve the car. Thanks, nice job.
 
Winner!!

Send FR and which car do you want?

All I ask is please leave confirmation and/or feedback when you recieve the car. Thanks, nice job.

The Maseratti would do just nicely please... FR to JLG-Landscape?
 
sharky969
The Maseratti would do just nicely please... FR to JLG-Landscape?

Yes to that PSN. Are you sending now?

Ok nice pick! My favorite premium car.
 
Back