•The Official Daily Car Giveaway Contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 414 comments
  • 19,629 views
sharky969
I am.. and it's sent..... :sly:

Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (6/0/0)
Color/Rims: GT Floresence w/ STOCK Rims PAINTED Nero (Black)
Specs: "Maxed Out" and Its Tuned!!

#26 SENT.
 
Blaze_409
they were the same guy. Grover cleveland...

Wow I bet you were seconds late! Want 5 paints? Your choice!
 
Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (6/0/0)
Color/Rims: GT Floresence w/ STOCK Rims PAINTED Nero (Black)
Specs: "Maxed Out" and Its Tuned!!

#26 SENT.

received.... very nice car indeed... Thanks a bunch!!! specially for waiting for me to come online and the exact right moment..... :sly: keep up the great work... 👍
 
sharky969
received.... very nice car indeed... Thanks a bunch!!! specially for waiting for me to come online and the exact right moment..... :sly: keep up the great work... 👍

Awesome! Thanks for the kudos.

I think tommorrow will be a harder question!! The Cars will be worth it I hope!
 
Got the lineup for today finished! Hope you guys like them.

May be a bit harder question tonight, still trying to come up with a good one. Unsure of time but I will update!

Later fellas.
 
I'm getting g the mustang this time haha
 
mjm_98
I'm getting g the mustang this time haha

The Mustang is sweet! Definitely looks the best, altho the Camaro is my favorite to drive and the Challenger has potential for the most HP!!

I had fun with these.
 
Yh it does sound right for the camaro tobe better to drive nut not the mustang sounds sweeeett

I would of love to have seen the Maserati from yesterday
 
mjm_98
Yh it does sound right for the camaro tobe better to drive nut not the mustang sounds sweeeett

I would of love to have seen the Maserati from yesterday

I will share it online. I have another one with blu netto or something (drk blue metallic) painted stock rims. It has 22 switches tho its how I got it sent to me. I like it but the black is better!
 
God it looks awesome I think I might just have to take it for a spin
 
mjm_98
God it looks awesome I think I might just have to take it for a spin

Have at it my friend!
 
It's beautiful haha nice ride you got
 
Getting ready to start this thing, 10-15 minutes. Everyone eyeing the mustang?
 
I think I am but two rm's in ice paints could sway me haha (if I win that is )
 
Ok, here we go 5.4.3.2.1...
 
GO!! Sorry its a little long....
 
Can I edit it to make sense ie 31 st of instead of just 31 off not sorry
 
mjm_98
31of December 2043

Wiinner winner chicken dinner...
You are good, no need to edit

1 minute! I gotta get harder ones, lol. He talked the talked and now he is gonna walk the walk! Or is he? Whats it gonna be?
 
Ok cheers guess what mustang please ;) haha cheers mate
 
Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer '70 (0/0/0)
Color/Rims:GT Metallic w/ Custom GT Polarized Rims
Specs: "The Works" 575pp

#27 SENT.
 
Updated today's cars! More Premiums!
Probably gonna be a hard GT question or what car am I in type Q&A!
 
I am back and ready to wiin that Lexus LFA..
 
Pottert
I am back and ready to wiin that Lexus LFA..

Where ya been? You must have been in a trance from all those cars you have in your garage!!!

Welcome back.
 
The r8 will be mine haha

The mustang look superb ;)
 
mjm_98
The r8 will be mine haha

The mustang look superb ;)

I love that color too...never use it now i will!!👍
 
Had to go to a training in Peoria Illinois.. oh what a boring drive... wish I were in a trance..
 
wonder what I should where to go along with my new Lexus.. wouldn't want my suit to clash! ;0)
 
Back