¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,433 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
track and mileage stats
track -----------------------# of miles ---# of laps
apricot hill --------------------163.2-------- 68
ascari----- ------------------- 53.92--------- 16
big willow ---------------------152.52-------- 62
small willow------------------- 31.54--------- 19
brands hatch GP-------------- 34.02--------- 14
brands hatch indy -------------29.04 --------- 24
cape ring periphery ------------33.96---------- 12
cape ring full ------------------47.19 ----------- 11
cape ring inside --------------- 52.36 -----------34
daytona road ------------------106.8----------- 30
daytona SS --------------------125------------ 50
deep forest-------------------- 51.52------------ 23
eiger K trail ---------------------35.6------------- 8
eiger short track ---------------27.18------------ 18
fuji GT --------------------------56------------- 20
grand valley -------------------46.05------------15
grand valley east ---------------46.5------------- 25
high speed ring ---------------59.76------------- 24
Indy road course --------------101.79------------ 39
Indy ss -----------------------107.5 ------------43
laguna seca -------------------98.56------------ 44
madrid -------------------------31.65------------ 15
matterhorn dristelen -------------42-------------- 21
matterhorn riffelsee ------------34.85------------- 17
matterhorn short track---------34.56------------72
monaco ----------------------24.96------------ 12
Monza '80s------------------- 61.37------------- 17
motegi full course -------------41.72 ------------14
motegi Super Speedway ------ 73.5------------- 49
nurb 24H -------------------- 63.04 -------------4
nurb nord --------------------64.75------------- 5
nurb GP F-----------------------48--------------15


track and mileage stats
track and mileage stats ------- # of miles ------ # of laps
red bull GP -----------------------48.24 -----------18
red bull short ---------------------47.85----------- 33
rome ---------------------------- 92.88----------- 43
route 5 clubman -----------------33.66------------- 22
route 5 full ---------------------- 44.65 ----------- 19
sarth '13 ------------------------ 76.23 -------------9
silverstone GP-------------------- 51.24------------- 14
spa -----------------------------108.75------------- 25
suzuka east --------------------- 50.04------------- 36
tokyo --------------------------- 44.52------------ 14
toscana --------------------------65.72 ------------31
trial mtn -------------------------81.51------------- 33
tsukuba --------------------------41.91 -------------33
 
we havnt done madrid mini monaco or big madrid in a long time 2 of the silverstones mt panorama autumn ring mini
 
I actually had a once in a lifetime chance to finish in front of barrett at Willow! In 5th! What did the server do? I think I'm just now getting over that. I should have come back and hung out with you guys to the end, but I was too mad.

ER, you asked me about the PS4? Last night is a good example of why I am so seriously considering the move to PC based. I have never had that happen on my PC. Even in the early days of Battlefield 4, when things were so bad. If I got on, I stayed on. Sometimes 12 and 14 hours at a time. What do you think are the chances of that on GT6?

It happened once that me and Shako did a tune in a room I created for 9 hours at full quality without a hitch. And that was with him in Japan! That's why I volunteered to host us. Then the "big update" (I call it a dowdate) came, and we all haven't been right since then! Even @JKRACING23 admits now, since he can't pit, that something is not right. And PD and Sony want me to go out and spend $500-600 getting set up for GT7 when they release that? I don't know brotha! My nizzle! I just don't know. As I said before, I love GT and will for life and I still plan on getting a GT tattoo somewhere before I die. It will be on my butt if they keep this up though!

The only thing that has me debating right now is you guys. And that's the truth!

Go Danica!

It'd be worse for me, the game plus a PS4, but by then you could probably see a price drop or find one used, not to mention, I'd have to upgrade my base to the V2 version, ($600 USD), then fanatec would come out with the PS4 and Xbone rims, both are undetrmined pricewise, normally, rims are around $250 USD, but they have a rim for sale for $400 USD! Almost as much as the base! Not to mention I'm also buying the universal wheel adapter so I can buy any real car rim I want ;) also the Clubsport shifter comes out on the 1st of December, 200USD but I've demoed one and it feels miles above any shifter I've tried, plus standard thredded shaft, so I can stick on any real shift knob I want, Clubsport handbrake $100USD, for PC usage, and I wish Polyphony would do clutch modeling already, so you can actually shift without using the clutch, having a degressive clutch makes me want to shift when resistence goes away, which is not far enough in GT6, plus the "less the 10% throttle" thing drives me nuts, but that's Polyphony's idea, the one reason I play using the shifter paddles instead
 
Last edited:
It'd be worse for me, the game plus a PS4, but by then you could probably see a price drop or find one used, not to mention, I'd have to upgrade my base to the V2 version, ($600 USD), then fanatec would come out with the PS4 and Xbone rims, both are undetrmined pricewise, normally, rims are around $250 USD, but they have a rim for sale for $400 USD! Almost as much as the base! Not to mention I'm also buying the universal wheel adapter so I can buy any real car rim I want ;) also the Clubsport shifter comes out on the 1st of December, 200USD but I've demoed one and it feels miles above any shifter I've tried, plus standard thredded shaft, so I can stick on any real shift knob I want, Clubsport handbrake $100USD, for PC usage, and I wish Polyphony would do clutch modeling already, so you can actually shift without using the clutch, having a degressive clutch makes me want to shift when resistence goes away, which is not far enough in GT6, plus the "less the 10% throttle" thing drives me nuts, but that's Polyphony's idea, the one reason I play using the shifter paddles instead


Well, just to let you know, I saw a PS4 (500GB Black) System for US $399.99 on - www.tigerdirect.com - yesterday. That's a decent starter price. Don't know if 500GB would be enough for long these days, but adding a drive is cheaper and easier everyday. (I'm dctoe on Steam and ordering Assetto this afternoon).

Figured I would let you guys know that. But basically, I am moving to PC, it's the way to go. Assetto update last week has tire blistering and blowouts. I don't think any console games are ever going to catch up at this rate. Will keep you guys up to date. GT7 is going to have to be pretty bad-ass to convince me. Simulation driving games are going to outgrow the consoles. It was not something I thought I would ever see when I bought GT1 back in 1997? But I think for me, PC quality is going to win in the long run and getting in on the ground floor is going to give me a small edge. An edge I'm going to need when you guys join me one day in the future. :)

The PS4 is not out of the question for me, but I thought I would at least start being the Guinea Pig for us and see what it's like. The game is only $40 now and the updates are free. Car skinning and all of that is possible, so I figure I will go ahead and do that and see how things work and look. When GT7 come out, we can compare notes and then every one can make their decisions.

Once I get up and running I will make a thread in the AC forum where I can post screen caps and status reports for you guys, so I don't clog up this thread.

But I can assure you that I will be here in some way with you guys always.
 
I could set it to a mandatory pit stop

I need an excuse to use my Delta Wing. It kind of sucks though. Hard time finding a tune that works for it.
 
we havnt done madrid mini monaco or big madrid in a long time 2 of the silverstones mt panorama autumn ring mini

You missed a great Monaco last week JK! Madrid or Bathurst would be cool though.
 
I would give a couple tenth leeway and prius doesn't go up that high on pp

That's generally what Brandon did, accounting for the draft, and hard racing. If somebody sandbags, believe me, you can see it on the reply, particularly from the in car view. You can hear and see the difference in acceleration. I don't think any of us would do that anyway. That's another thing I like about you guys. You all seem to have that Death Before Dishonor thing happening and I don't think anyone would purposely cheat like that.

If we do go with it, let me know and I will contact those people that want to keep racing and let them know where to find us. Once we iron out the details, we can experiment with the races. If we can't make it work, we can always go back to the original style, no?

The question I have is; do we want to try it now? It's the end of the season and people have points at stake. Brad K. had it coming, but I don't want you guys punching each other out by the haulers at the end of our last few. Do we want to wait and start with it next season on the alternating weeks? I would leave it to the top 3 in the points ER.
 
I'
Well, just to let you know, I saw a PS4 (500GB Black) System for US $399.99 on - www.tigerdirect.com - yesterday. That's a decent starter price. Don't know if 500GB would be enough for long these days, but adding a drive is cheaper and easier everyday. (I'm dctoe on Steam and ordering Assetto this afternoon).

Figured I would let you guys know that. But basically, I am moving to PC, it's the way to go. Assetto update last week has tire blistering and blowouts. I don't think any console games are ever going to catch up at this rate. Will keep you guys up to date. GT7 is going to have to be pretty bad-ass to convince me. Simulation driving games are going to outgrow the consoles. It was not something I thought I would ever see when I bought GT1 back in 1997? But I think for me, PC quality is going to win in the long run and getting in on the ground floor is going to give me a small edge. An edge I'm going to need when you guys join me one day in the future. :)

The PS4 is not out of the question for me, but I thought I would at least start being the Guinea Pig for us and see what it's like. The game is only $40 now and the updates are free. Car skinning and all of that is possible, so I figure I will go ahead and do that and see how things work and look. When GT7 come out, we can compare notes and then every one can make their decisions.

Once I get up and running I will make a thread in the AC forum where I can post screen caps and status reports for you guys, so I don't clog up this thread.

But I can assure you that I will be here in some way with you guys always.
I'll be joining you on steam, dctoe comes up with nothing, I'm Oborawatabinost on steam if you wanna try adding me, stuck at work though, I'll be off in 2 1/2 hours if you wanna join me in AC
 
I'

I'll be joining you on steam, dctoe comes up with nothing, I'm Oborawatabinost on steam if you wanna try adding me, stuck at work though, I'll be off in 2 1/2 hours if you wanna join me in AC

I'm still setting up my profile. Haven't dl'd the game yet. But I will find you this afternoon, thanks!
 
I'm still setting up my profile. Haven't dl'd the game yet. But I will find you this afternoon, thanks!
No problem, I think AC is around 10 gigs it'd take me about an hour, but I already have DLed it
 
So the races are
-500pp 1975 and older USA cars at Sierra
-full pp superbirds at Daytona SS
Spoon crz no track stock
 
Er wats ur pick and wat track should we do I think 1 of the madrids cuz the last time we were there was week 2 or 3 and I want to do mt panorama
 
next week we're going to have another classic race and another chance for team LAGpar to strut their stuff cuz in honor of the end of the nascar season since its my rotation pick im going to pick Plymouth RoadRunner Superbirds full pp 570 i think at the high banks of Daytona SS lets see those big crazy wings and crazy colors

Let's do it brotha man!
 
Er wats ur pick and wat track should we do I think 1 of the madrids cuz the last time we were there was week 2 or 3 and I want to do mt panorama
I was thinking Mt, Panorama as well, but a track that would'nt fit the car at al would be a good option as well
 
U said superbirds would be next week
And the Sierra race is actually 550 pp and street (just 550 pp for 1 car and color though).
I'm fine with the Superbird race being either week.
 
And the Sierra race is actually 550 pp and street (just 550 pp for 1 car and color though).
I'm fine with the Superbird race being either week.

I missed something. 1 car and color?
 
No problem, I think AC is around 10 gigs it'd take me about an hour, but I already have DLed it

Took me 16 minutes to dl 5.7 GB @ 6 MB/S. JK! Cough cough...
 
barrett wat are the regulations for your race legit not orange charger wins
 
from wat i know the races are
barretts race 500pp sierra im guessing classic muscle from wat hes been saying so 75 and older
spoon crz stock i want to try full madrid
my race plymouth superbirds full pp (570 ish) daytona SS
and ERs pick
 
from wat i know the races are
barretts race 500pp sierra im guessing classic muscle from wat hes been saying so 75 and older
spoon crz stock i want to try full madrid
my race plymouth superbirds full pp (570 ish) daytona SS
and ERs pick
Yeah, full Madrid sounds good. I'll pick my race tomorrow....I'm too tired right now......don't try soccer, kids
 
barrett wat are the regulations for your race legit not orange charger wins
Is everyone else ok with what I say the race should be? You seem to be the only one complaining.
 
Back