¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,436 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
Is everyone else ok with what I say the race should be? You seem to be the only one complaining.
I don't like the extra pp just because of a color unless everyone can agree to it
 
Well that wasn't nice
in all fairness JK did take out Barrett and acted like he didn't give a **** so JK has no right to be complaining about every little thing. That's why kayak calls him a brat LOL. And instead of driving classic muscle you can ride in your pink corvette with Barbie LOL cause that's what your acting like JK
 
in all fairness JK did take out Barrett and acted like he didn't give a **** so JK has no right to be complaining about every little thing. That's why kayak calls him a brat LOL. And instead of driving classic muscle you can ride in your pink corvette with Barbie LOL cause that's what your acting like JK
Barbie is kinda cute
 
Quit edoting my post to what I am thinking. Posts are made to not be thought out if that makes sense. If not, think about it a while and it will.

She has a bit too much plastic implants for me.
We did this month's ago....Can't remember why we stopped
 
Kz I said I was Srry I didn't mean to wreck him I got really loose and came down and hit him after I hit him he kept getting closer to the flat and then he spun I hit him once then he went to the bottom and hit the flat on his own cuz I wasn't that close to him then he kept going down
 
We did this month's ago....and barrett had the better edits. That Is why we stopped
You don't have to stop just because mine may be better, yours are good too.
Kz I said I was Srry I didn't mean to wreck him I got really loose and came down and hit him after I hit him he kept getting closer to the flat and then he spun I hit him once then he went to the bottom and hit the flat on his own cuz I wasn't that close to him then he kept going down
So in return for you wrecking me, let people race 550 pp orange Chargers vs 500 pp other classic muscle cars.
 
You don't have to stop just because mine may be better, yours are good too.

So in return for you wrecking me, let people race 550 pp orange Chargers vs 500 pp other classic muscle cars.
Aww thanks for the compliment.
I laugh at the bsracing but will not tolerate being associated with mopar
 
How will that be a good race every car will look the same cuz every 1 will use a charger and the stupid color thing. I think u want to do that cuz the charger isn't that good and you know u need an outrageous advantage for it to win
 
Barrett y do u always need to do wacky races 250pp at Indy 550pp cheater cars so pretty much anything and this crap 550pp chargers that are orange for no reason and if u don't want to drive a barge u can only drive at only 500 cuz the charger is kinda crap
 
Barrett y do u always need to do wacky races 250pp at Indy 550pp cheater cars so pretty much anything and this crap 550pp chargers that are orange for no reason and if u don't want to drive a barge u can only drive at only 500 cuz the charger is kinda crap
The reason is General Lee. Also wacky races make for more variety.
How will that be a good race every car will look the same cuz every 1 will use a charger and the stupid color thing. I think u want to do that cuz the charger isn't that good and you know u need an outrageous advantage for it to win
The Charger is fast enough to divebomb good.
 
Wat about race good this it a clean room
 
Ok Barrett LAGPARbarrett5, SUBPARbarrett5, I-DONT-DRIVE-MOPARSbarret5, MOPARS-SUCKbarrett5
 
barrett ill do a charger race i just want it to be a chager race also ER dosnt like the idea every1 b i t c h s at me for making rules and changing stuff and not listening to him but he makes the calls and when ever i make a call i ask him barrett is just making up random crap that isnt realistic it cant be orange chargers only cuz then ppl will get pissed off and leave it only works if every 1 knows that it has to be that specific cuz i dont own one andi want it to be lime green so i cant win ur saying so this is now pablos room no say in anything cant even choose the color
 
the only reason why only me and er are complaining is the only other 2 ppl besides u are part of team SUBpar and theyll always support u its an un fair vote 3 team mopar 2 normal ppl that arnt bias
 
wat track is the CR-Z race going to be on i want to do madrid full cuz we have
my race full pp superbirds at daytona SS
barretts confusing race 550pp chargers at sierra probably with comfort tires or some crap like that cuz the is pablos clean room
the Spoon CR-Z race at i think madrid full or siverstone nat'l or international
 
the only reason why only me and er are complaining is the only other 2 ppl besides u are part of team SUBpar and theyll always support u its an un fair vote 3 team mopar 2 normal ppl that arnt bias
If we have a dirty race on saturday after our normal enduro league i wont try to make the votes in favor of team mopar hows that??
 
barrett ill do a charger race i just want it to be a chager race also ER dosnt like the idea every1 b i t c h s at me for making rules and changing stuff and not listening to him but he makes the calls and when ever i make a call i ask him barrett is just making up random crap that isnt realistic it cant be orange chargers only cuz then ppl will get pissed off and leave it only works if every 1 knows that it has to be that specific cuz i dont own one andi want it to be lime green so i cant win ur saying so this is now pablos room no say in anything cant even choose the color
WTF are u talking about am I the only one that can't decipher what ur trying to say?
 
Kz I said I was Srry I didn't mean to wreck him I got really loose and came down and hit him after I hit him he kept getting closer to the flat and then he spun I hit him once then he went to the bottom and hit the flat on his own cuz I wasn't that close to him then he kept going down
Ya but when u hit him you knocked him down and got him loose and I saw it because I was in front of you and if you were a real man you would've waited for him and it's not okay for u to "accidently" take people out and drive off but if I even get near you ur like give me room WTF. There has to be give and take to work out issues I apologized to r34. From my knowledge you never even apologized to Berry for yelling at him. Sometimes you need to admit that ur wrong and just move on that's how u earn respect and class. But you may never be respected for obvious reasons. :(
 
Also I have an idea for a race. Can we perhaps do a full power fiat 500 premium 68 or whatever it is on the short eiger rally track.
 
wat kz barrett is saying majority rules cuz he has u and cards to stick up for him thats like doing a vote wats better iphone or Samsung galaxy with apple employees voting on it this is the same thing
barrett wants a mopar for a race and he has the odds in his favor so he is saying majority cuz hes knows he'll win like the time richard hammond wanted to do and i quote "a general election" about the audi R8 and the 911 and Jeremy told him that alot of ppl liked the R8 so richard said he didnt want to cuz he was going to lose barrett probably wouldnt say that if he didnt have the odds in his favor he would have just made the race more realistic like 500 or 550pp classic muscle cars in stead of orange charger wins cuz he know it wont in a fair race cuz its a barge
 
wat kz barrett is saying majority rules cuz he has u and cards to stick up for him thats like doing a vote wats better iphone or Samsung galaxy with apple employees voting on it this is the same thing
barrett wants a mopar for a race and he has the odds in his favor so he is saying majority cuz hes knows he'll win like the time richard hammond wanted to do and i quote "a general election" about the audi R8 and the 911 and Jeremy told him that alot of ppl liked the R8 so richard said he didnt want to cuz he was going to lose barrett probably wouldnt say that if he didnt have the odds in his favor he would have just made the race more realistic like 500 or 550pp classic muscle cars in stead of orange charger wins cuz he know it wont in a fair race cuz its a barge
who cares its not a cheater car and it still might have trouble winning anyways its a mopar finally so why do u have to bitch
 
berry rammed me and blamed it on me cuz he cant drive to save his life i can see y he coulnt beat any1 in the league cuz he has no concept of racing line or braking point he just goes where ever he wants i gave barrett points for 2nd and he anyways could back up he only finished 1/4 of a sec behind me and u were another 1.2 secs ahead of me so he would have ran out of time to get u
 
No he would've easily caught me a quarter of a second behind you after he was right behind you spun out and caught back up in a lap and a half
 
50pp is stupid ill do 10 but 50 is illogical y do u guys even care its not like u use mopars anyways
barretts used a mopar 2 times in 58 races
kz u have only twice and cards once and there are 10 races where u could have used a mopar but only 2 u actually have cards has only used a mopar once in 10 races where they were eligible the US VS UK TVR for kz and lotus for barrett US VS japan u and barrett used the series 1 70s street i used a cuda did team mopar no FR street barrett used a series 1 60s street barrett used a toyota
 
50pp is stupid ill do 10 but 50 is illogical y do u guys even care its not like u use mopars anyways
barretts used a mopar 2 times in 58 races
kz u have only twice and cards once and there are 10 races where u could have used a mopar but only 2 u actually have cards has only used a mopar once in 10 races where they were eligible the US VS UK TVR for kz and lotus for barrett US VS japan u and barrett used the series 1 70s street i used a cuda did team mopar no FR street barrett used a series 1 60s street barrett used a toyota
who would use a mopar against muiras and 2000gt's would u and it was UK vs Germany smart ass
 
Back