¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,435 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
You don't have to stop just because mine may be better, yours are good too.

So in return for you wrecking me, let people race 550 pp orange Chargers vs 500 pp other classic muscle cars.

I'm down with the @MOPARbarrett5 request. It is fair. He actually suffered last week due to quite a few different circumstances. The last race was kind of hard on him too. I know why he was mad in the last race, and had a tough time getting his rhythm back. I can't type it because I don't know who reads this, but I felt for him. We are in the Chase and like they did with adding the #24 car last year, I suggest we give him a Jeff Gordon this week. I'll bring my best 500 pp old muscle for him! (American only barrett)? He would have done better last week but for somethings and people that were out of his control, and I saw a lot of it.

Which one are you barrett? Bo or Luke? (Like I don't know the answer already)!

ER, Barbie has no genitalia. Keep that in mind before trying to hook up with her. I learned that the hard way back in the 70's.
 
I'm down with the @MOPARbarrett5 request. It is fair. He actually suffered last week due to quite a few different circumstances. The last race was kind of hard on him too. I know why he was mad in the last race, and had a tough time getting his rhythm back. I can't type it because I don't know who reads this, but I felt for him. We are in the Chase and like they did with adding the #24 car last year, I suggest we give him a Jeff Gordon this week. I'll bring my best 500 pp old muscle for him! (American only barrett)? He would have done better last week but for somethings and people that were out of his control, and I saw a lot of it.

Which one are you barrett? Bo or Luke? (Like I don't know the answer already)!

ER, Barbie has no genitalia. Keep that in mind before trying to hook up with her. I learned that the hard way back in the 70's.
I drive, so Bo, but it doesn't look like that race is going to happen because BSRACING is scared of the General.
 
u guys are doing this race and saying we're team mopar we like chyslers dodges plymouths and the ram. from wat ive seen is u guys like to just be a part of a team and u really dont give **** about mopars and ur now using this to get a stupid race. name 1 motor sport that has racers vote on issues that could help them. plz name 1 good example

so then i dont want to hear this team mopar crap u dont go seen kahne who drives a chevy in his local ford dealer or dodge same goes for almarola and ever other race car driver lewis hamilton dosnt own a Ferrari or a lotus he probably owns an SLS

JK????!!!! Calm down bro! Look at it as a challenge. I've been trying my best to beat those Duke boys and I'm not going to give up! But I'm not going to keep complaining about it because that gives them juice and pumps them up. Like Hendrick Motorsports, they are the ones to beat! A very close second being Penske. And you know every week, Stewart/Haas, Roush (they're royally screwed), Childress, and Gibbs spend hours trying to figure out what they can do to beat them.

That's all they can do. The League has been set. Now hurt down the lead dog and get em! I can't do it this season. So why don't you? Do it for me? Do it for Danica?
 
JK????!!!! Calm down bro! Look at it as a challenge. I've been trying my best to beat those Duke boys and I'm not going to give up! But I'm not going to keep complaining about it because that gives them juice and pumps them up. Like Hendrick Motorsports, they are the ones to beat! A very close second being Penske. And you know every week, Stewart/Haas, Roush (they're royally screwed), Childress, and Gibbs spend hours trying to figure out what they can do to beat them.

That's all they can do. The League has been set. Now hurt down the lead dog and get em! I can't do it this season. So why don't you? Do it for me? Do it for Danica?
There are only 2 weeks left this season. I think only me and ER statistically can still win the points.
 
JK????!!!! Calm down bro! Look at it as a challenge. I've been trying my best to beat those Duke boys and I'm not going to give up! But I'm not going to keep complaining about it because that gives them juice and pumps them up. Like Hendrick Motorsports, they are the ones to beat! A very close second being Penske. And you know every week, Stewart/Haas, Roush (they're royally screwed), Childress, and Gibbs spend hours trying to figure out what they can do to beat them.

That's all they can do. The League has been set. Now hurt down the lead dog and get em! I can't do it this season. So why don't you? Do it for me? Do it for Danica?
Actually I think gibs is pretty good and I will allow that race Barrett was talking about but no pp bonus just for a certain color or car
 
Last edited:
the only reason why only me and er are complaining is the only other 2 ppl besides u are part of team SUBpar and theyll always support u its an un fair vote 3 team mopar 2 normal ppl that arnt bias

There are more than 5 voting members of this league JK. MOPAR is actually in a weaker position. But we can't vote on anything if all you're doing is barking at barrett.

I like the race and will probably drive a MOPAR, or Chevy. But it won't be the Charger. I think it also might be a good time to do some analysis of PP vs P/W ratios for some possibilities next season. More on that later. Go find a good car and tune it to 500 PP JK! It's Wednesday. We have 2.75 days to figure out how to beat them. Time is valuable.
 
There are more than 5 voting members of this league JK. MOPAR is actually in a weaker position. But we can't vote on anything if all you're doing is barking at barrett.

I like the race and will probably drive a MOPAR, or Chevy. But it won't be the Charger. I think it also might be a good time to do some analysis of PP vs P/W ratios for some possibilities next season. More on that later. Go find a good car and tune it to 500 PP JK! It's Wednesday. We have 2.75 days to figure out how to beat them. Time is valuable.
So you are ok with 550 pp orange Charger vs 500 pp other classic muscle cars?
 
So you are ok with 550 pp orange Charger vs 500 pp other classic muscle cars?

Absolutely! I've just been sitting here thinking that your one race idea could form the basis for another league! I love tuning and I love the underdogs. If I had time, I would start a league that would race one race a week just like that.

One car, with good (or great) performance characteristics, versus other cars of a similar category tuned to a lower PP. Who ever finished ahead of the lead dog would get choice of the next week's track and cars.

One example would be one make.
Ferrari Enzo (or FXX) vs F40's. We know the F40 can do it, but can you tune one well enough to do it at Laguna Seca?

Doesn't that sound like it could be a fun challenge?

But yes, barrett. I vote yes on the Hazzard Rally.
 
Absolutely! I've just been sitting here thinking that your one race idea could form the basis for another league! I love tuning and I love the underdogs. If I had time, I would start a league that would race one race a week just like that.

One car, with good (or great) performance characteristics, versus other cars of a similar category tuned to a lower PP. Who ever finished ahead of the lead dog would get choice of the next week's track and cars.

One example would be one make.
Ferrari Enzo (or FXX) vs F40's. We know the F40 can do it, but can you tune one well enough to do it at Laguna Seca?

Doesn't that sound like it could be a fun challenge?

But yes, barrett. I vote yes on the Hazzard Rally.
4 yes 2 no.
Good idea r34.
 
Absolutely! I've just been sitting here thinking that your one race idea could form the basis for another league! I love tuning and I love the underdogs. If I had time, I would start a league that would race one race a week just like that.

One car, with good (or great) performance characteristics, versus other cars of a similar category tuned to a lower PP. Who ever finished ahead of the lead dog would get choice of the next week's track and cars.

One example would be one make.
Ferrari Enzo (or FXX) vs F40's. We know the F40 can do it, but can you tune one well enough to do it at Laguna Seca?

Doesn't that sound like it could be a fun challenge?

But yes, barrett. I vote yes on the Hazzard Rally.
You can't possibly believe that Barretts charger has bad performance characteristics
 
Actually I think gibs is pretty good and I will allow that race Barrett was talking about but no pp bonus just for a certain color

I like the Gibbs org. Now that Logano is gone. Always was a fan of Kyle B. Denny owes the coach a Championship and we've seen how it has brought Kenseth back to life. Should be interesting with Subway on board next year. :crazy:
 
You can't possibly believe that Barretts charger has bad performance characteristics

No. I know how good it is. I have two of them. That's why I feel challenged to break out one of my 500 PP road racers and see what I can do. Buy hey, it's whatever. At this point I may have something else to do during that race.
 
No. I know how good it is. I have two of them. That's why I feel challenged to break out one of my 500 PP road racers and see what I can do. Buy hey, it's whatever. At this point I may have something else to do during that race.
It would be a fun race to try but not when there's points on the line
 
It would be a fun race to try but not when there's points on the line
The championship is pretty much settled.
So then what is that race actually going to be. At this point I think everyone is confused.
 
The championship is pretty much settled.
So then what is that race actually going to be. At this point I think everyone is confused.
There's other spots than the championship
 
My pick.
Any Ferrari 575pp at sierra
 
Ok I guess my race will be 550 pp Mopar street at Daytona road course.
 
Barrett, was the reason behind giving the charger 550pp because it was inferior to other muscle cars?
 
Back