¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,399 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
Sorry I forgot Kentucky also had Alex Poythress and Dakari Johnson.
 
Wasn't Special? Julius Randle Willy Caully Stein James Young the Harrison's. I argue they were better last year they just didn't go undefeated because Florida had a good team.
Kentucky had 10 losses last year before the tournament. We were great for an okay teams standards, okay for Kentucky standards. Tubby Smith was nicknamed "10 loss Tubby" as an insult by some fans. If you get 10 or more losses a season a few years at Kentucky, you get fired.
And if you don't win easily then it will be a disappointment
If we win the Championship, it will be a sucess. No team is disappointed if they go undefeated and win the Championship.
Sorry I forgot Kentucky also had Alex Poythress and Dakari Johnson.
They're still on the team this year. Poythress is injured but Johnson still plays some on the second platoon.
 
Virginia will be tough if you guys play them. I picked them to win it all. Knowing how March madness usually plays out, I'll be dead wrong
you just lost my friend.
 
Michigan ST. just helped me a lot.
 
Actually even though my bracket looks bad, it's still decent compared to those on ESPN and at my school. Maybe I do have a chance!
 
Actually even though my bracket looks bad, it's still decent compared to those on ESPN and at my school. Maybe I do have a chance!
IF Michigan st beats Oklahoma and NC state beats Louisville and if duke Wisconsin & Arizona take care of business I'm sitting pretty in two different brackets
 
IF Michigan st beats Oklahoma and NC state beats Louisville and if duke Wisconsin & Arizona take care of business I'm sitting pretty in two different brackets
The last three, very likely. The first two, umm...
 
JK says Almirola is garbage. Who's tenth in points? Almirola! Who's one point ahead of Almendinger? Almirola!
 
The last three, very likely. The first two, umm...
First two I have confidence in because both NC state and Michigan st are playing great.
 
Did you all see where someone is offering to stream club races live? This could make XFEL more popular.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/live-stream-hosting-offer-have-your-event-hosted-live.325859/
PSN Dexter_White5150 is offering a rare opportunity to have your events hosted live!If you are the owner of a race series and are looking to bring your league up a notch then please consider the idea to have your event hosted live while you and your drivers race for the win!Dexter has the ability to live capture the event once in the race lobby and will be offering his time to also Commentary! over the Race while streaming. Also to note you would not hear him while driving as to not distract your focus. After the race is done the replay will be saved and uploaded to Youtube for you to share amongst your league.Dexter is the founder of Global Online Racing and will be doing the same for his Series -NAGT6- for season 3 starting in June.As a growing racing community Dexter is seeing the opportunity to build a good advertising company for any league that wants promoting. Global Online Racing will treat your League with respect and share your Links/Videos and everything while Announcing during the race and also on their main website.Website: Click HereThis page is an example of the posting that your league will have on the main website of Global Online Racing.If Interest please Comment or PM myself @progressivemotorsportsonline@gmail.comYoutube Channel Click HereTwitch Account: Click Here (Note that noting is up yet for this is all new)Example Video (Please not that Dex is working with Sony Vega now and learning how to make more professional looking videos with things like League Logos Running and Live Tracker Boards etc)
 
36-0 is sweet, but 37-0 is elite. UK going strong still. 44-18 over WVU at halftime.... so Kentucky has already won :D. 78-39 final, doubling up a team in the Sweet 16 is a good sign for things to come.
 
Last edited:
Going 4-0 on the first day of the sweet 16 is also a sign of good things to come.....maybe
 
39-17 in my bracket. Counting future losses, I'm 39-21
 
And just think, next year will be a tough rebuilding year
Kentucky has such good recruiting classes each year there is no rebuilding. We made the Final Four in 2011 and won the Championship the next year.
 
Kentucky has such good recruiting classes each year there is no rebuilding. We made the Final Four in 2011 and won the Championship the next year.
Not winning it all is fine with me
 
Notre Dame got very close maybe Wisconsin will finally knock them off.
Wisconsin cheddar cheese it if they know whats gouda for them before they get feta loss.
And there's still Duke too
I hate Duke more than Garfield hates tomorrow. Michigan State should give them a good game. A good Duke game is a Duke loss.
 
Wisconsin cheddar cheese it if they know whats gouda for them before they get feta loss.

I hate Duke more than Garfield hates tomorrow. Michigan State should give them a good game. A good Duke game is a Duke loss.
I must argue, I think Garfield hates exercise more
 
Kz, I got nfs rivals now if u want to play me in that
 
So now we can't fly as high in gt6 anymore? :(
 
Back