¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

• Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments

How could this league be improved?

• Total voters
Now I know u need some tissues
I needed uncorrupt refs.
Wisconsin paid a lot of cheddar to those refs.
They are an official rival now and officially getting investigated by UK fans (they meaning the dairy farmers and the money farmers).

I needed uncorrupt refs.
They are an official rival now and officially getting investigated by UK fans (they meaning the dairy farmers and the money farmers).
I won 3 to 400 dollars my pockets aint empty- Roman Pierce

how is it ER I don't know what to expect because 5 and 6 were similar and so were 1 and 4 Han is going to die most likely.
I haven't seen them all but this was the best. And Han already died in Tokyo drift

I needed uncorrupt refs.
The important thing here is that....KENTUCKY LOST, KENTUCKY LOST, KENTUCKY LOST, KENTUCKY LOST!!! And because you bragged about how undetectable they were for 5 months, so will I about how they lost

The important thing here is that....KENTUCKY LOST, KENTUCKY LOST, KENTUCKY LOST, KENTUCKY LOST!!! And because you bragged about how undetectable they were for 5 months, so will I about how they lost
Unelectable?
Anyway, mentioning bragging for 5 months, I can do that about Mopar vs Tesla.

Undefeatable....And u spelled it wrong too. And Tesla just had their best quarter. Still going up!! Unlike Kentucky

Undefeatable....And u spelled it wrong too. And Tesla just had their best quarter. Still going up!! Unlike Kentucky
I don't think undefeatable is a word.
Anyway, no one has stopped Mopar yet from winning championships. Still racing! Unlike Tesla.

Back