¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,388 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
If Wisconsin beats Kentucky I win the bracket.
You can't win because you didn't pick every game correct. That's how they get you
 
If you go to see Furious 7, don't forget to bring tissues
 
Now I know u need some tissues
I needed uncorrupt refs.
Wisconsin paid a lot of cheddar to those refs.
They are an official rival now and officially getting investigated by UK fans (they meaning the dairy farmers and the money farmers).
 
I needed uncorrupt refs.
Wisconsin paid a lot of cheddar to those refs.
They are an official rival now and officially getting investigated by UK fans (they meaning the dairy farmers and the money farmers).
I won 3 to 400 dollars my pockets aint empty- Roman Pierce
 
If you go to see Furious 7, don't forget to bring tissues
how is it ER I don't know what to expect because 5 and 6 were similar and so were 1 and 4 Han is going to die most likely.
 
how is it ER I don't know what to expect because 5 and 6 were similar and so were 1 and 4 Han is going to die most likely.
I haven't seen them all but this was the best. And Han already died in Tokyo drift
 
I needed uncorrupt refs.
Wisconsin paid a lot of cheddar to those refs.
They are an official rival now and officially getting investigated by UK fans (they meaning the dairy farmers and the money farmers).
The important thing here is that....KENTUCKY LOST, KENTUCKY LOST, KENTUCKY LOST, KENTUCKY LOST!!! And because you bragged about how undetectable they were for 5 months, so will I about how they lost
 
The important thing here is that....KENTUCKY LOST, KENTUCKY LOST, KENTUCKY LOST, KENTUCKY LOST!!! And because you bragged about how undetectable they were for 5 months, so will I about how they lost
Unelectable?
Anyway, mentioning bragging for 5 months, I can do that about Mopar vs Tesla.
 
Undefeatable....And u spelled it wrong too. And Tesla just had their best quarter. Still going up!! Unlike Kentucky
 
Undefeatable....And u spelled it wrong too. And Tesla just had their best quarter. Still going up!! Unlike Kentucky
I don't think undefeatable is a word.
Anyway, no one has stopped Mopar yet from winning championships. Still racing! Unlike Tesla.
 
I don't think undefeatable is a word.
Anyway, no one has stopped Mopar yet from winning championships. Still racing! Unlike Tesla.
Don't see them in NASCAR anymore. #Stopped
 
No Tesla in NASCAR either.
Tesla is growing and has only been producing cars for 7 years. How long has mopar been around? Decades! And they can't make a worthy showing in any of the world's top racing leagues
 
Tesla is growing and has only been producing cars for 7 years. How long has mopar been around? Decades! And they can't make a worthy showing in any of the world's top racing leagues
NHRA and XFEL is good enough for me :cheers:.
 
You must have very low standards. I've also seen that JK has been beating your TT.
I'm ahead in both of the new time trials.
And being a Kentucky football fan as well, I am used to low standards.
 
Back