¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,389 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
should i ban these try hard cars because i feel like there gona be used too often
 
Last edited:
no wonder u have 3 favorite driver cuz together then get the same wins as the 48
kenseth was my first.......dont know why i like bowyer......and almirola from my home state
 
i became a johnson fan when my parents got me a 64 impala dicast jimmie johnson car that looked like his 05 car im not a band wagon jumper fvck those people im gonna be a jimmie johnson fan till the day he retires
 
there are more drivers from florida i think hamlin was born there and then moved to richmond. at least thats wat gt6 said
 
should i bad these try hard cars because i feel like there gona be used too often
get rid of the rx500 it takes no skill to tune or drive and to me that says race car if u dont really to tune and also if it comes with racing tires, suspension, brakes or tranny
 
get rid of the rx500 it takes no skill to tune or drive and to me that says race car if u dont really to tune and also if it comes with racing tires, suspension, brakes or tranny
but i dont just mean that car. im talking prius, ZZII, FTO race car etc
 
but i dont just mean that car. im talking prius, ZZII, FTO race car etc
prius? the tommy dosnt come with racing tires or suspension or brakes the fto dose
 
prius? the tommy dosnt come with racing tires or suspension or brakes the fto dose
i talking about possible cars i should ban because they are so good
 
they still haven't fixed the tire model from what I heard, but go ahead, so go ahead and use them, it will be in our favor, lol

I actually agree that it's not perfect and you can tell. They do work well in the rain, but burn up quite quickly when the track dries. I have really found that it is even better to switch to Sports than Inters if you think the track is going to dry quickly. It's been my experience that Sports offer better traction when the track is less than 100% wet. And of course they don't burn up quickly when the track dries.

As I understand it, you haven't had it rain in a race yet, but it's just a friendly warning from me. I have a habit of bring bad weather with me in game and in real life. I apologize in advance. :)
 
I actually agree that it's not perfect and you can tell. They do work well in the rain, but burn up quite quickly when the track dries. I have really found that it is even better to switch to Sports than Inters if you think the track is going to dry quickly. It's been my experience that Sports offer better traction when the track is less than 100% wet. And of course they don't burn up quickly when the track dries.

As I understand it, you haven't had it rain in a race yet, but it's just a friendly warning from me. I have a habit of bring bad weather with me in game and in real life. I apologize in advance. :)
good! i love bad weather!
 
just ban cars that are race cars dont ban cars that are good cuz thats part of the challenge to buy and setup the best car
 
just ban cars that are race cars dont ban cars that are good cuz thats part of the challenge to buy and setup the best car
but if people use these same cars over and over it defeated the purpose of this league.....to race a variety ofcars
 
cuz then ur going to end up banning tons of cars cuz there a little faster its not like the old game where u have to wait for a car to turn up u can just save up and buy it when u want
 
cuz then ur going to end up banning tons of cars cuz there a little faster its not like the old game where u have to wait for a car to turn up u can just save up and buy it when u want
what car were u going to use jk? i was going to use Countach
 
ya 2 gay but zzii itsnot the best as u said for the race at daytona and my skyline had the best lap at spa. yes its best of the bunch with a stock tune but other well setup up cars can keep up
 
cuda was also fast.....didnt try the 365
cuda is easier to drive but just a little slower but i think it will get better tire mileage and fuel mileage
 
you sure we should allow it? its a concept

I had been wondering about concepts last night. I love the ZZII as well. But theoretically it is a concept and hybrid, so I chose not to go with it. I was going to ask though because I'm testing Land Rover Stormer for the truck race and thought I should ask.
 
Just to be fair, thinking Nova SS or Chevelle for 70's cars. Still looking at Ferrari 512.
 
Cuda seems to be the best muscle car.

I saw some pretty good laps with the Super Bee last night, but Cape Ring isn't really a good course for big-blocks.
 
I havent been able to do any testing, maybe I'll hop on now... the other league I'm in took all my time yesterday...
 
ERAUfan97 - I have a request for membership from member: suspension (PSN name SHAKO-YM). He and I talked last night and texted just now, and he would join the league. He just got his PS3 back, as his hard drive crashed a few weeks ago and he lost all of his information. So he may not make the race tonight, but perhaps next week. He is updating his PS as we speak but it is late there. He is in Japan and it is 3:40am. Can you put him down, and I will have him contact you here as soon as he gets up and running? Thanks in advance.

BTW, he is the gentleman that I test tunes for and he is looking for so fun racing like me.
 
ERAUfan97 - I have a request for membership from member: suspension (PSN name SHAKO-YM). He and I talked last night and texted just now, and he would join the league. He just got his PS3 back, as his hard drive crashed a few weeks ago and he lost all of his information. So he may not make the race tonight, but perhaps next week. He is updating his PS as we speak but it is late there. He is in Japan and it is 3:40am. Can you put him down, and I will have him contact you here as soon as he gets up and running? Thanks in advance.

BTW, he is the gentleman that I test tunes for and he is looking for so fun racing like me.
dose he speak english really well?
 
Back