¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,378 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
Thank you gentlemen. I will at least keep a set of Intermediates should we get surprised one day. :eek:
they still haven't fixed the tire model from what I heard, but go ahead, so go ahead and use them, it will be in our favor, lol
 
hey, i like ideas! i sometimes run out of them
 
I swear whenever i look at ERAUfan's profile pic, I just get weak XD :lol:
 
Just an idea for next weeks races: In honor of 4th of July and the Firecracker/ Pepsi 400 lets do the Firecracker/ Pepsi 40 (40 minute race in NASCARs at Daytona in the night).
 
how about we race every race course that has fireworks at night? BTW, was told recently that the tire model for the rain and interm tires were indeed fixed, I went on to test but got caught up in tuning a car I didn't need to tune till after the race...
 
how about we race every race course that has fireworks at night? BTW, was told recently that the tire model for the rain and interm tires were indeed fixed, I went on to test but got caught up in tuning a car I didn't need to tune till after the race...
fireworks? sounds great! that means we can do Route 7!!!
 
ya ill be on right as u open the room
 
have fun at the nascar race i wish i could go but the closest track to me is the glen and thats 4 and half hours away from me :(
 
have fun at the nascar race i wish i could go but the closest track to me is the glen and thats 4 and half hours away from me :(
closest track to me is 10 minutes away :D
 
i will be the first person to 100 points
 
Back