- 982

- Maryland
- r34love
dose he speak english really well?
Absolutely. I talk to him on the phone once a week at least. His English is better than some English speakers I know.
dose he speak english really well?
thats what makes it fun!I saw some pretty good laps with the Super Bee last night, but Cape Ring isn't really a good course for big-blocks.
what track and car?Random info: I hace a 250 pp car going 110 mph no nitro or draft.
sure! as long as he doesnt lag too muchERAUfan97 - I have a request for membership from member: suspension (PSN name SHAKO-YM). He and I talked last night and texted just now, and he would join the league. He just got his PS3 back, as his hard drive crashed a few weeks ago and he lost all of his information. So he may not make the race tonight, but perhaps next week. He is updating his PS as we speak but it is late there. He is in Japan and it is 3:40am. Can you put him down, and I will have him contact you here as soon as he gets up and running? Thanks in advance.
BTW, he is the gentleman that I test tunes for and he is looking for so fun racing like me.
Route x I don't want to say whar car. I'll just say its popular.what track and car?
sure! as long as he doesnt lag too much
really u dont want to say -_- as if im going to do a 250pp race............oh waitRoute x I don't want to say whar car. I'll just say its popular.
Nothing is wrong with lagging.sure! as long as he doesnt lag too much
ok, ill send him one when i get on at around 6 or 7 unless he wants to send me oneUnderstand that! I will let him know. He shouldn't. We test together all the time and I haven't seen any problems with him, even when there are others in the room. He is still currently updating, but can send him a friend request at SHAKO-YM anytime now if you would like. He's a fun guy to drive and race with and he, like me doesn't get to overly serious about it.
I made a PDF of the rules and schedule and sent it to him yesterday, so he knows the deal. Thanks again.
Feel free to call me Toby.
oh barrett...........Nothing is wrong with lagging.
hell ya we should do at least 1 really low pp racereally u dont want to say -_- as if im going to do a 250pp race............oh wait
count on it! i bet barretts talking bout priushell ya we should do at least 1 really low pp race
Not the Prius.count on it! i bet barretts talking bout prius
It's a slippery slope (pardon the pun), but right now, I have found that conditions are key. If the track is wet during the entire race, it's good. If it is going to dry out, then sticking with the slicks would likely be worth the trouble. They will burn out in less than a lap at Nur if the track doesn't stay wet.hey guys, I just tested the tire model, it has indeed been fixed, to a point... under braking the wet tire is much better but turning and acceleration, I'm not sure is better but I didn't spin out like I did with slicks... definitaley turned better with slicks, but I'm a leadfoot so rain is my weakness...
the prius only goes down to 280 i thinkcount on it! i bet barretts talking bout prius
well..............ill find something that goes 111mph!the prius only goes down to 280 i think
idk, im thinking the GT4 beetlethe copen probably would work
wtf, why u telling jk....he dont deserve ur companyhey JK I will most likely be here tonight
hey JK I will most likely be here tonight
lolwtf, why u telling jk....he dont deserve ur company
dont sass him!u told me that yesterday but ok
noI finally made an account hey r u guys online now?
shhh no cheatinghow do u find tunes fan?