¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,408 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
and I quote! "Although based on corresponding Chevrolet car lines, the vehicle is classified and titled in North America as a truck." so shut up :p

Source, Wikipedia

and for the record, I pulled off the road so you guys wouldn't whine about it anymore... I was catching back up, just kept spinning out cause the handling was different than offline...
u shoulda stayed!!! everyone was running out of gas! you coulda got second
 
yeah well I coulda got 1st, my times offline were 1:47 easily, but with people shoving me off the road and me spinning myself I would never had made it...
 
yeah well I coulda got 1st, my times offline were 1:47 easily, but with people shoving me off the road and me spinning myself I would never had made it...
idk bro, i won by 1:45 hahaha everyone sprinting to the finish at 47mph
 
who? dare i ask............ohhh keselowski -_-
He would infront of me had an open beer ave led every lap of his pit crew were as fast as he was. Random fact: first time since 2001 a Sprint Cup race only had 42 cars.
 
He would infront of me had an open beer ave led every lap of his pit crew were as fast as he was. Random fact: first time since 2001 a Sprint Cup race only had 42 cars.
can u repeat that? i dont understand
 
He would infront of me had an open beer ave led every lap of his pit crew were as fast as he was. Random fact: first time since 2001 a Sprint Cup race only had 42 cars.
Edit: Oh not just the fans drink. Keslowski got drunk on shampaign and had to get 4 stitches. His quote after "stick to beer" I love NASCAR!
 
He would have led every lap of his pit crew were as fast as he was. Random fact: first time since 2001 a Sprint Cup race only had 42 cars.
Sorry, got off the line I was typing on.
 
No, just big fingers on small phone keyboard. Did the races go good tonight? Many flips at Matterhorn?
not as many people sadly....but me and jk battled it out.....last race, everyone ran out of gas XD. had lead last lap of first race but worn tires, hit wall, jk passed me....it was fun though. we missed you
 
not as many people sadly....but me and jk battled it out.....last race, everyone ran out of gas XD. had lead last lap of first race but worn tires, hit wall, jk passed me....it was fun though. we missed you
I should be back next week. 1 more funny thing during the NASCAR race: More people booed than cheered for Jimmie Johnson. No cheers what so ever for Biffle, that seemed odd.
 
I should be back next week. 1 more funny thing during the NASCAR race: More people booed than cheered for Jimmie Johnson. No cheers what so ever for Biffle, that seemed odd.
good!
 
ERAUfan97 post: 9823709
Check the 2014 NASCAR thread for the video of Keslowski's celebration, good fun.
 
i saw it hahaha
He sums up theit sport of NASCAR perfectly. Back on topic: was JKs Ram as good as he said it was. That would be nice if an American truck won that racr.
 
He sums up theit sport of NASCAR perfectly. Back on topic: was JKs Ram as good as he said it was. That would be nice if an American truck won that racr.
idk, that race was a mess. he was fast at the beginning but he couldnt catch me at the end. i was using a RSC
 
if that fvcking truck hadnt been such a gas gussler i might of had a chance at beating u it was so much fun trolling kz at the end
 
if that fvcking truck hadnt been such a gas gussler i might of had a chance at beating u it was so much fun trolling kz at the end
nahhhhhh
 
More random info: I got a vehicle at 151 pp now.
 
Back