¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,427 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
the air titans are on track but for how long before it starts rain again. i think they should start races early if it calls for rain l8r in the day
 
the air titans are on track but for how long before it starts rain again. i think they should start races early if it calls for rain l8r in the day
i think NASCAR brought like 30. it now only takes 90min to dry instead of 2 1/2 hours like last year
 
thats still a lot of time for the rain to start again
 
here, let me check my radar
 
holy frick theres rain everywhere
 
er fyi im racing to night but ill probably not be there till right before the first race starts so plz wait as long as u can for me i shouldnt be late but ill probably be ok
 
oh no Clay, why not?

Just didnt have the time to get my cars together. The GF drug me all around the beach and then I had to evac due to hurricane author slamming the NC east coast so. Im gonna try to get a Italian street car ready but no guarantees.
 
Just didnt have the time to get my cars together. The GF drug me all around the beach and then I had to evac due to hurricane author slamming the NC east coast so. Im gonna try to get a Italian street car ready but no guarantees.
well, good luck my friend! join us as soon as u can! we will miss u!
 
Crap i might not be joining the race tonight guys it refuses me due to network incompatibility with the room host. Currently trying to fix problem
 
That Nurb race felt long. Still 4 minutes left on race timer.
 
I dont want to whine by any means, I just wanna throw a thought out there for your consideration.

If I drive a car that meets the regulations, am staying out of the way of faster drivers, do not cheat, but am not doing so well and decide to drop out, could you just get over it and enjoy playing rather than making me feel like I'm doing something wrong? Because if I have to worry about being responsible for your guy's racing enjoyment then I'd rather not bother you anymore.

It's a game and while I like pretending it's realistic, it really is not. In real life cars break down, crashes retire racers and drivers get tired and drop out.

In my real life, when I choose to stop, I will stop, and sometimes this choice is made for me. I dont judge how you all live your lives, so I would appreciate it if you make an effort to understand that some of us have other responsibilities besides playing games, and that such responsibilities do not care whether I'm busy or am willing to be interrupted or whether I'm in the middle or the end of a race.

Thank you.
 
bout to rip my eyes out, pull my hair out, and go crazy -_-
 
Good races tonight all. I'm surprised I was able to get 2 wins and 2 poles. My best week yet. Though everyone did good and all of the races were fun. Looking forward to next week already.
 
Oh btw just wanted to apologize to berry, I don't know if I am the one who got him loose in the opening laps or if it was the apron, But just in case, just wanted to apologize.
 
Oh btw just wanted to apologize to berry, I don't know if I am the one who got him loose in the opening laps or if it was the apron, But just in case, just wanted to apologize.
that race was a mess. it happens at daytona.....unfortunate and affected the outcome but happens
 
Despite my short history at Daytona, with what I did in front of you guys last night, I was neither involved NOR the cause of that big one! Like Jeff said, Stenhouse got loose, then I got loose. :boggled:
 
Oh btw just wanted to apologize to berry, I don't know if I am the one who got him loose in the opening laps or if it was the apron, But just in case, just wanted to apologize.

I think it was me Clayzor13. I hit berry twice last night. The first time at Eiger. That's why I stopped where he spun, because I got right into the back bumper and spun him. Then at Daytona, I think I was getting out of the way of the fast cars and dipped on the apron. Probably hit you, and as I was spinning, saw berry's grill. So I'm pretty sure that wasn't your fault. Sorry to you and berry.
 
Despite my short history at Daytona, with what I did in front of you guys last night, I was neither involved NOR the cause of that big one! Like Jeff said, Stenhouse got loose, then I got loose. :boggled:
i dont know, love. i think i saw you nudge jeff in the rear
 
I think it was me Clayzor13. I hit berry twice last night. The first time at Eiger. That's why I stopped where he spun, because I got right into the back bumper and spun him. Then at Daytona, I think I was getting out of the way of the fast cars and dipped on the apron. Probably hit you, and as I was spinning, saw berry's grill. So I'm pretty sure that wasn't your fault. Sorry to you and berry.
hey, lets not forget i was involved too XD..........shouldve probably done a caution
 
i dont know, love. i think i saw you nudge jeff in the rear

hey, lets not forget i was involved too XD..........shouldve probably done a caution

Probably not the first time Jeff's been "nudged" in the rear. But I still love 'em.

Yeah, I think I got a piece of everybody last night. Apologies to you too. The #24 car is really loose in GT6. Probably should have used my #18 instead, but I think they cut the Toyota power in this one. They were pretty stout in GT5, but not in 6.

Funny, I did a trans tune for SHAKO-YM, on the #43. The driver wanted a target of 0:44.200. I could only get it down to 0:44.632. I never did ask SHAKO who the guy was. But I should have used that tune last night.
 
I think it was me Clayzor13. I hit berry twice last night. The first time at Eiger. That's why I stopped where he spun, because I got right into the back bumper and spun him. Then at Daytona, I think I was getting out of the way of the fast cars and dipped on the apron. Probably hit you, and as I was spinning, saw berry's grill. So I'm pretty sure that wasn't your fault. Sorry to you and berry.
No man its just a part of racing im just glad you were trying to get off the track, some people will sit there and try to hit you even in a clean race.
 
No man its just a part of racing im just glad you were trying to get off the track, some people will sit there and try to hit you even in a clean race.
not usually part of this racing but i should have suspected something like this would happen at daytona
 
No lie I wrote a suggestion for it earlier and then thought it would be irrelevant haha. But yeah I would love that. It would give races a more competitive feel on the restarts.
 
No lie I wrote a suggestion for it earlier and then thought it would be irrelevant haha. But yeah I would love that. It would give races a more competitive feel on the restarts.
you made the suggestion? i thought it was jk? if it was jk, i get the credit, if it was you, you get the credit
 
Back