¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,408 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
i got 1.38.609 in the c2 vette
I just now got 1:37.9 in the 2000GT. Pushed the car as hard as I could, hard on tires. Can maybe run that in qualifying but it would kill my speed in the long run if I did in the race.
 
I just now got 1:37.9 in the 2000GT. Pushed the car as hard as I could, hard on tires. Can maybe run that in qualifying but it would kill my speed in the long run if I did in the race.

I got as low as 1:41.920 in my GT350. I wonder about the GT500. I've been trying to avoid too much power, but if you can run the Vette there, it may just work. GT350 is fun to drive though.
 
I got as low as 1:41.920 in my GT350. I wonder about the GT500. I've been trying to avoid too much power, but if you can run the Vette there, it may just work. GT350 is fun to drive though.
This is a slower track, handling is more important than power. I would try a lighter car for this race.
 
I just now got 1:37.9 in the 2000GT. Pushed the car as hard as I could, hard on tires. Can maybe run that in qualifying but it would kill my speed in the long run if I did in the race.
and my happiness is gone. so is the guts to put another time on here
 
This is a slower track, handling is more important than power. I would try a lighter car for this race.

The GT350 is pretty comfortable, but when I increase the power, it's almost too light. So I have turned my attention to some more balanced cars. The little Mazda Cosmo is showing some serious promise. Good handling around the track, but not sure if it has enough power for the few fast spots. It's Friday night though, so to be honest; I'm committed. :nervous:
 
[quoteERAUfan97, post: 9843675, member: 247080"]and my happiness is gone. so is the guts to put another time on here[/quote]
I gaurentee you have a better lap than me at Nurb. I am horrible at that track.
The GT350 is pretty comfortable, but when I increase the power, it's almost too light. So I have turned my attention to some more balanced cars. The little Mazda Cosmo is showing some serious promise. Good handling around the track, but not sure if it has enough power for the few fast spots. It's Friday night though, so to be honest; I'm committed. :nervous:
Try the Toyota 2000GT.
 
r we still running nurb 24h or are we going to run the gp course
 
[quoteERAUfan97, post: 9843675, member: 247080"]and my happiness is gone. so is the guts to put another time on here
I gaurentee you have a better lap than me at Nurb. I am horrible at that track.

Try the Toyota 2000GT.[/quote]
im only feeling a little comfortable about that track because i play cat & mouse on it for 3 hours every night
 
I gaurentee you have a better lap than me at Nurb. I am horrible at that track.

Try the Toyota 2000GT.
im only feeling a little comfortable about that track because i play cat & mouse on it for 3 hours every night[/quote]
What is your time there. I haven't tested there, so by default its better than my time.
 
i didnt bother doing a hole lap i think we should be able to do around 8.30 but im not sure
 
im only feeling a little comfortable about that track because i play cat & mouse on it for 3 hours every night
What is your time there. I haven't tested there, so by default its better than my time.[/quote]
i havent done a full lap either
 
only the mazda race and the 60s race are going to be a problem for me i think and daytona is going to be a bit of a cr@p probably
 
Back