¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,425 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
[quoteERAUfan97, post: 9843675, member: 247080"]and my happiness is gone. so is the guts to put another time on here
I gaurentee you have a better lap than me at Nurb. I am horrible at that track.

Try the Toyota 2000GT.[/quote]

Thanks, I'll check it out. Nur is about the only track that I'm good at because I test everything there. But as ERAUfan mentioned, it's different when you're racing. I'm just trying to learn how to overcome my demons like my boy Bubba. If I can bring it home like he did, I'll be satisfied. Off to check out the Toyota! Thanks again!
 
i just look at the starting grid for the coke 400
top 4 gilliland sorenson cassill labonte wat a great equalizer the draft is and lets see whos 5th o ya the 48
 
i just look at the starting grid for the coke 400
top 4 gilliland sorenson cassill labonte wat a great equalizer the draft is and lets see whos 5th o ya the 48
lets see why it doesnt matter, oh yeah, cause its daytona and it doesnt matter where you qualify as long as you stay in the draft. kinda sad that the champ let those guys beat him though.....must be loosing his touch
 
i even sadder that almarola was 15th I think bowyer was 34th wow that pretty bad and wat team has won the last 3 races at daytona hendrick and 2 of those we're the 48
 
even tho MWR cheats they still cant start in the top 30
 
at least bowyer is starting at the back so he dosnt have to drop back far cuz hes scared of being in the pack
 
i even sadder that almarola was 15th I think bowyer was 34th wow that pretty bad and wat team has won the last 3 races at daytona hendrick and 2 of those we're the 48
once again, i dont really like bowyer, and if u payed attention to the world cup u would know that the past means nothing
 
44.875 now at Daytona and 1:22.3 at Brands Hatch.
 
so ill have the Coke Zero 400 going on 10 minutes from my house but instead ill just race it for 40 minutes on GT6
 
eh, its pouring here just like yesterday....theyll probably cancel it
 
and now theres world series of fighting here too.....why i never hear about this stuff!?!?? at least its on NBC
 
ur kidding the race is going to get rained out fvck
 
Hey can somebody send me a message on here when we start the nascar race. I won't be running another races except for the dirty.
 
the nascar race will probably start around 1140et
 
Hey can somebody send me a message on here when we start the nascar race. I won't be running another races except for the dirty.
oh no Clay, why not?
 
i just looked at the weather its going to rain till sunday night
 
i hate rain delays cuz i cant get it in canada its either the scheduled time or nothing
 
Back