¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,435 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
This might be a stupid question, but does paint job affect whether or not a car is stock? (this is for the Saleen)
 
and bosh returning to heat! yeyyyyyyyyyyy
 
wonder what kzeis will think of this XD
Tell you what I think... I am a sore loser at times although I try to keep it to myself. I make mistakes tuning and driving, etc. and I often drop out of races for various reasons. I dont take it out on other drivers, neither on track nor in chat or mic. I try to be sportsmanlike and fair at all times.

A little smack talk now and then has never hurt anyone, however...
 
Tell you what I think... I am a sore loser at times although I try to keep it to myself. I make mistakes tuning and driving, etc. and I often drop out of races for various reasons. I dont take it out on other drivers, neither on track nor in chat or mic. I try to be sportsmanlike and fair at all times.

A little smack talk now and then has never hurt anyone, however...
that is a very good statement, gap! but im confused as to how that relates to the quoted post
 
that is a very good statement, gap! but im confused as to how that relates to the quoted post
Oops,
Its actually fun in a way. The more juice talks, the worse he does and the worse he does the more he talks. Like I said if you are the type of person who is ok with some criticism because you are a good driver join juice190s room. His criticism (jealousy) is so stupid, its funny.
This one
 
Those of you participating in the Carol race, it has been moved to Sunday at 6pm. You might go by the thread to check in. That is the same time SHAKO is running his Hot Version races, so I have to see what he wants to do.

Correction. Today as scheduled. A little more than an hour. :banghead:
 
Last edited:
Those of you participating in the Carol race, it has been moved to Sunday at 6pm. You might go by the thread to check in. That is the same time SHAKO is running his Hot Version races, so I have to see what he wants to do.
i thought he said he was keeping it to today
 
Is the Audi Quattro Rally car allowed for todays rally race?
 
thunderstorms rollin through so might miss some races but ill check in to set the next ones
 
Good racing tonight all. If I get to pick a race I want 250 pp at Indy Motor Speedway with nitro on.
 
Sorry I left earlier guys, Internet went out and didn't come back on till about 5 minutes ago
 
quoteERAUfan97, post: 9870924, member: 247080"]you missed my schwimwagon destroying the other cars XD[/quote]
Destroying is a bit much. I just burn up tires quick. Dirty driving background doesn't help very much in endurance racing.
 
quoteERAUfan97, post: 9870924, member: 247080"]you missed my schwimwagon destroying the other cars XD
Destroying is a bit much. I just burn up tires quick. Dirty driving background doesn't help very much in endurance racing.[/quote]
its not a bit much.....and we have the same background o.O
 
Destroying is a bit much. I just burn up tires quick. Dirty driving background doesn't help very much in endurance racing.
its not a bit much.....and we have the same background o.O[/quote]
I don't know how you all save tires so well. I know I have the speed to win more races, but that speed kills tires. My 1 win this week was with tire wear off. How do you all stay fast and conserve tires?
 
its not a bit much.....and we have the same background o.O
I don't know how you all save tires so well. I know I have the speed to win more races, but that speed kills tires. My 1 win this week was with tire wear off. How do you all stay fast and conserve tires?[/quote]
i really dont know. maybe im less aggressive or maybe your tune just burns tires faster. but when you dont pit, your tires tend to become REALLYYYYYYYYYY bad
 
I don't know how you all save tires so well. I know I have the speed to win more races, but that speed kills tires. My 1 win this week was with tire wear off. How do you all stay fast and conserve tires?
i really dont know. maybe im less aggressive or maybe your tune just burns tires faster. but when you dont pit, your tires tend to become REALLYYYYYYYYYY bad[/quote]
Who needs tires, I use rubber cubes(THE HAKS!!!!!)
 
coolest car award:
Saleen-r34love
Mitsubishi-r34love
Rally-r34love
Clio vs. MiTo-r34love
i know this sounds like favoritism but i swear its not. i think this is cool so next week, i think we should all vote after every race on who has the coolest car
 
also, does anyone remember the complete results from the 4WD 400pp race? i forgot to save the replay and i dont remember everything
 
Race for next week either 250 pp at Indy Motor Speedway or if you all don't have a car that low 450 pp no race cars at Apricot Hill.
 
Back