¿ DLR's Gallery ¿ - *SMALL UPDATE 20/10/07* S2000 in the garden

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLRgian
  • 396 comments
  • 23,875 views
I only see one pic which is too blurry, the rest looks absolutely fine 👍


Nice shots there :D
 
Haha thanks alot Pink, I really enjoyed looking at your gallery..:)
 
Also I have forgot to mention that in this gallery I will talk about the cars I enjoy driving on a specific course. Pictures will be taken during the drive.

Be Expecting alot of GT cars. :)
 
great update, your pics look great i love the 3rd thumbnail the most, keep it up 👍
 
djskyline701
great update, your pics look great i love the 3rd thumbnail the most, keep it up 👍
Thanks bro I am posting pics of my RX8 right now.
 
This here is my Mazda RX8 LM..With the Takata NSX rims. This is the 1st car on my list of "Favourites to Drive". :)

Enjoy.


 
I really enjoy driving this car, it has power to move and the handling that my driving style demands for.
 
great update, i love all ur pics, they look great.
btw, nice rimes, those are the same rims i got on my rx-8 lm :)
 
djskyline701
great update, i love all ur pics, they look great.
btw, nice rimes, those are the same rims i got on my rx-8 lm :)
It really brings out the color doesn't it? BTW thank you for the comment :)
 
I love driving this car as well. The rotary smoothness and the sound is intoxicating :D

I'm really liking this update. Better shots than my conterpart for sure, bud!
 
Thanks bro, this car just excites the hell out of me.
 
Thanks Pink, I will post more pics tommorow about this time.
 
Ok here is my cousins pics as I said I would post.

Enjoy!:)

 
I can clearly see that it's not your pics. It's waaayyy too dark. I like the car though. What is it, Formula GT?
 
GT4_Rule
I can clearly see that it's not your pics. It's waaayyy too dark. I like the car though. What is it, Formula GT?
Ya it is my cousins pics of Formula GT, Maybe next time he can brighten them up a little bit or I will try to brighten them. But the pics are nice angles and a good style, thank you GT4_Rule.
 
Here is my RX-7 LM.

Enjoy! :)

 
This is the Toyota GT-One.

Enjoy! :)

 
My favorit racing car of all time :drool:


And you just shot it the best way there 👍

BTW: How you take those shots from the cockpit of the F1 car? They are awesome 👍
 
Pink_the_Floyd
My favorit racing car of all time :drool:


And you just shot it the best way there 👍

BTW: How you take those shots from the cockpit of the F1 car? They are awesome 👍
Thanks man. Which race car? GT-One? or the RX7?

The F1 cockpit my cousin took them and sent them to me so I can upload through image shack but I shall let you know as soon as possible..

Thanks again. This means alot to me to take photos that are better than my previous sets. :)
 
🤬 I'm talking about the GT-ONE! 🤬


Kidding :lol:

Whats on your next update? I'm looking forward 👍
 
My next update I will hope to post later on today. It's 11:23 in the morning my time, so in about another 5-6 hours I will post my Honda S2000 LM Edition with over 7000kms worth of endurance races. lol
 
Pink_the_Floyd
Love that car :drool:

Maybe a battle with Altezza LM possible? :D
Sure. If I can get in a grid with it. Otherwise I will take pics of that too.
 
Here is two other cars I enjoy to drive.

Honda S2000 LM.



Toyota Altezza LM.



I hope you like the pics.
 
Wow lots of update. I like the GT-One shots as well as the S2000 LM.
 
Thanks bud, I am getting the unique angles good. and the S2000 and Altezza were a request from Pink_The_Floyd. I hope he enjoys them.
 
I did, thanks mate 👍


I just love 'em, no other words for it, very nice angles, sharpness, just perfect 👍


Keep it up bud ;)
 
If you don't mind I have a request.

BMW Z4 roadster, at a track of your choice.
 
GT4_Rule
If you don't mind I have a request.

BMW Z4 roadster, at a track of your choice.
Will do..:sly:
 
Back