¿ DLR's Gallery ¿ - *SMALL UPDATE 20/10/07* S2000 in the garden

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLRgian
  • 396 comments
  • 23,875 views
My GT-One at Le Mans at night.

 
Well I guess I will go take more pics?
 
lookin good man, are u trying to convert a day shot into night or just enhance a night shot by itself, i could probably help you out on this one, if ur interested let me know ;)👍 i cant wait to see what u have planned for ur next shot :)
 
Thanks alot guys. Its good comments like yours that keep me posting.

BTW..That was actually my 1st shot at it ahha my new ones look alot better.
 
If the bottom part of the light, was more level with the rest of the light in front of the headlights. Then it would look much more better.
 
Here is my new GT-One Shot..

 
Hmm so you cleaned it up a bit with headlight flares? It looks even better now! 👍
 
It looks better DLR, anyway I look forward to the next update.
 
Thanks bro..I appreciate it.
 
This is my Camaro LM Race Car at night in Laguna Seca.




Edit: I may have to redo this one.
 
Great work but I think you used too much of those circle reflections, it's like;


:crazy:

Gotten blind by a PC screen :scared:
 
AHAHAH..ya I will fix it up right now and post it.
 
Great Work, reminds me of the Le Mans 24 hour, the headlights are so frikin' bright
 
Nissan~GuruZ33
Great Work, reminds me of the Le Mans 24 hour, the headlights are so frikin' bright
Thanks man, I am trying to capture that almost exact effect but with the brightness intensity toned down abit.

But here is my 2nd shot at my Camaro LM.



Also I will post updates today of the pics that I have practised on which are the pics posted in the previous pages.
 
Didn't blind you this time hahaha
 
AHAHA :lol: ... Check out these 2 updates.

 
Can you take away those little circles?

If you take them away, I'm telling you man, you're a genius!
 
I probably can, let me give it a shot, right now.
 
LOL ahha k the dots are based on the intesity of the flare and what kind of lens it is. So here is my 2nd shot at the RX8.


 
Man, gotta try that too, at the moment you're the superiour one over me.

But don't worry, I'll be back for you King DLR and I'll take over your kingdom!


Err, sorry for that ;)
 
AHAHA alright man..
 
lookin good man, i see ur really into night shots, u should take a look at a few of my night shots, they are somewhere in my gallery, ill get the links for ya in a bit ;)👍
 
impressive shots!! U know how to edit your pics...really nice. This last RX-8 LM pic is fantastic, the headlights are just amazing:)
A job well done, I must come to your gallery more often!!
 
FaLLeNAn9eL - Thanks man and yes I love night shots, and get that link so I can see.

NTX1982 - Thanks bud, I update my pics almost everyday so feel free to check back for updates.
 
DLR, I discovered something:

Instaed of using the Flare, try to use the Super-Nova, you can setup the radius and choose your color, the effect gives that it doesn't show these circles,

Really worth a try ;)
 
Back