Σ Interregional GT500 Championship | Drivers' Champion - Norax! Team - Sard RC F!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 199 comments
Oh, ok. Thank you :D

Welcome to GT Planet @Iceman28!! So glad you're here buddy. We have added another great racer :cheers:

Thanks for heads up @nissman. Sounds and looks ace 👍

Signed up in the Nissan!

Thanks so much for the kind words @DeltaJuliet ! I am sure we will have a lot of fun. Any friend of @nissman is super welcome here!

We have currently 26 crazy people signed up so far and we still have over 2 weeks until qualifying deadline!

Going great so far my dudes!!

Thanks for checking in with us @monkeywall . Hopefully we can have you join us for future seasons :cheers:

Slight update to the rules:

I've added a procedure to the "Getting the Room Ready to Race" section where we will be doing a practice start to check for the glitch where drivers are stuck on the grid and can't race. This is a glitch that still persists in lobby rooms at this stage in GT Sport.

• If everything is in order, the director will start a "stuck check" practice start. The race with start under a grid start and all drivers will do a practice standing start to see if any drivers have the glitch where their car is stuck on the grid.
  • All cars must leave the race as soon as they confirm they are not stuck.
  • If drivers are stuck they will be asked to leave the room, do their recommended resets and come back.
  • If the driver is still stuck then another room may be made. If that doesn't solve the issue, the driver can either decide to not race or another room will be made with the back-up host.
  • If no cars are stuck, the race director will double check the grid order and then begin the main race.

Also, I've decided to get rid of the minimum driver and sportsmanship ratings. I thought D and B would be easy enough to have as a minimum but some drivers have days where there ratings go very low because of accidents that are not their fault. The rule was there mainly to keep out inexperienced friends of people in qualifying rooms from joining the rooms randomly and not knowing our rules. I don't want to have to deal with someone having one bad race in Sport Mode and suddenly not being able to join a qualifying session.

Last edited:
Shame that I can't be here for the practice round on April 15th because of work.
But do we plan to implement the live week-long qualifier for that too?

Shame that I can't be here for the practice round on April 15th because of work.
But do we plan to implement the live week-long qualifier for that too?

No qualifier there. There will be multiple rooms. Who ever gets into the rooms first will race. There will be more than one race in the day too. People can run them all day if they want. So everyone should have a chance to race together.

Hi all.
Nice to see you again guys.
Registered with Nissan.
What is new for me is Discord. I have to study this App im afraid :)

Signed up =)

Hey Racers, I have finally registered and look forward to some clean fast racing.

So glad to have all of you here! Big welcome 👍

Right on @PirovacBoy !

Hope to see you there.

I've added the tire and fuel settings for round 1.

Tire Wear 4x Fuel 2x. I wish I could make it 2.5x to make a one stopper more difficult. Instead I'm adding another lap to the race. Now it'll be a bit over 200km.

So Round 1 at Dragon Trail is now 39 race laps, +1 lap for the formation. So the room will be set to 40 laps for the race.

Thanks for bearing with me on this!

I'm going to be opening a practice room later doing half distance races of 20 laps with group qualifying and practice formation laps as well.

Please join the Discord as well as I'm going to try directing the lobby from there.

I'm working on a replica of the Lexus Denso Sard team livery 2016 with some custom decals on it (Sigma / IGTC) :) Happy with what I've already done. I will share some pictures soon 👍

@nissman I cant add you in Discord (Niss#2421). Any idea?

and this links says that is invalid or had expired https://discord.gg/v3fZyV

Sorry about that. Thanks for helping @CrazyJohn and @nissman , I've got it fixed 👍

I've also updated our OP with the current list of qualifying stewards and race directors.

People with good internet connections and that know our rules very well are encouraged to become directors and stewards! We need all the help we can get! Thanks!

Current Qualifying Stewards:

@Wardez (PSN: Wardez Discord: Wardez#7695)
@nissman (PSN: IRT_NissmanR32 Discord: Nissman#3116)

@Litchi (PSN: Leetchee Discord: Leetchee#0443)
@Ph1sh (PSN: GTP_Ph1sh Discord: Ph1sh#2764)
@CrazyJohn (PSN: CrazyJohnIsHere Discord: CrazyJohn#0780)
@Ampaul (PSN: Ampaul71 Discord: Ampaul71#2831)

Race Directors/Hosts

@Wardez (PSN: Wardez Discord: Wardez#7695)
@Ampaul (PSN: Ampaul71 Discord: Ampaul71#2831)
@CrazyJohn (PSN: CrazyJohnIsHere Discord: CrazyJohn#0780)

Oh and another note for people practicing for the race: we will most likely be using 90 liters initial fuel settings. I just have to confirm it by doing yet another long run.

Last edited:
First time is in! Great lap @monoha !

Thanks, gotta get the ball rolling 👍. I actually didn't know I was first, thought the qualify times was hidden. Its probably a bit below my ability as I missed one apex.

Thought I'd share my livery, eventough non is required

Yeah, all the times will be posted here.

Livery looks ace. Great integration of the series logos.

Having some wheel issues at the moment :banghead: This potentially means I won't be able to race this week if I can't get it sorted.

I will keep you posted of course!

Qualifying results:

@GTP_Versatile / Setted -
Lap 1: 1:29.074
Lap 2: 1:29.437
both clean

@Rollenbor
L1: 1:31.377
L2: 1:31.352
both clean

Oh and to the qualifying stewards:
Don't worry about not having both laps submitted like this. I just like to do it myself, you can post both times if you want or not. All good. I might make it a rule for another season though, including split times.

THcBFWa.png

Here's our entry list so far. That's almost 40 drivers! Looking good :cheers:

ffUYSNJ.png

Here are some stats from registration:

V28bX7b.png

TWMuJv5.png

9udge1p.png

cjwgoR2.png

Note: The blue segment at 19.2% is the T300RS, not the T80. No one in the series is using a T80 so far.
The other two wheels there are G27 and Thrustmaster TX. Not sure how, but I guess Drivehub?

Last edited:
There's a link at the top of the OP that shows the quali deadline in your area. I've added the deadline time to the title of the thread, good question, thanks 👍

Here's the team registration link everyone! Decide on your teams before quali deadline please :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back