Σ Interregional GT500 Championship | Drivers' Champion - Norax! Team - Sard RC F!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 199 comments
There's a link at the top of the OP that shows the quali deadline in your area. I've added the deadline time to the title of the thread, good question, thanks 👍

Here's the team registration link everyone! Decide on your teams before quali deadline please :cheers:

I dont have a team for registration :confused:

I dont have a team for registration :confused:

It's optional for people that want to make a team for the team championship. You can be a team mate with anyone who doesn't have a team already of course.

New guy here. Getting more and more into racing/GTS lately. Might be because I'm getting older, can't keep up with all the kids in Rocket League and Fortnite. Considering a wheel but currently enjoying clean racing in B/S with DS4. Love the Gr. 2 Lexus and would like to do some more clean racing.

As a new user/racer there's a lot of information here, but I'd love to race in these events. Looks well organised. This sunday will be too early for me though. Wouldn't want to ruin someones race. I registered and hope to participate in the next 2 races. I have the month May off, so plenty time to practise. :)

New guy here. Getting more and more into racing/GTS lately. Might be because I'm getting older, can't keep up with all the kids in Rocket League and Fortnite. Considering a wheel but currently enjoying clean racing in B/S with DS4. Love the Gr. 2 Lexus and would like to do some more clean racing.

As a new user/racer there's a lot of information here, but I'd love to race in these events. Looks well organised. This sunday will be too early for me though. Wouldn't want to ruin someones race. I registered and hope to participate in the next 2 races. I have the month May off, so plenty time to practise. :)

Welcome to GTPlanet!

Sounds great to me. Welcome on :cheers: Feel honored you'd make this your first series on GTPlanet. :cheers: Looking forward to you joining us on track.

Hi choSee. Yes qualifying is over 2 flying laps.
The lobby is set up as a 4 lap race, so you get an out lap, 2 flying laps and a cool down lap.

Welcome to gtplanet :cheers: :gtpflag:

Just a heads up. Registered drivers who are not on our Discord yet, please join the Discord server! If you need help with setup, please let me know. Here's a link: https://discord.gg/rtsSA2H

@AmgAdam15 @DeltaJuliet @F4H Super GT @gtr3123 @GWJP RACING @Iceman28 @IRT_lozza @KepleroGT @Vin Sinn @wolkeh

Also, a reminder that we will be starting the race on Sunday with the initial fuel set to 90 liters. This is to make sure that a one stopper is a viable strategy but will be an extra challenge to pull off!
But this does not apply to settings for qualifying! Qualifying is always done with full initial fuel!

1. April 22 - Dragon Trail Seaside (13:00 Cloudy) -
200km - 39 laps - Tire Wear 4x Fuel 2x
Initial Fuel: 90 liters

Also, please welcome our two newest qualifying stewards!​
@SkengD (PSN: skengd Discord: TBD)
@Rollenbor (PSN: rollenbor Discord: Rollenbor#2121)

Rollenbor is also a race director.

Last edited:
Qualified 2 drivers this evening .

IRT_Nissman32
lap 2 1:29.718 clean
lap 3 1:29.813 clean

AndroR35
lap 2 1:29.979 clean
lap 3 1:29.693 clean

I'm on discord now , Its new to be so im learning as I go along .

CrazyJohnIsHere
Lap 2 - 1:30.045
Lap 3 - 1:29.418

Current Qualifying Board:

Capture.PNG

Update on the wheel situation. It's definitely broken and it's definitely not going to be replaced before Sunday! It's still under warranty, just in the process of getting a new one sent out. Hoping to be back for round two, but I'll keep you posted.

So disappointing, I'm gutted to be missing out on this!

I wish everyone luck for their qualifying laps and the race on Sunday!

P.S I'll join your discord this weekend, I've been more focused on sorting out my wheel at the moment!

Update on the wheel situation. It's definitely broken and it's definitely not going to be replaced before Sunday! It's still under warranty, just in the process of getting a new one sent out. Hoping to be back for round two, but I'll keep you posted.

So disappointing, I'm gutted to be missing out on this!

I wish everyone luck for their qualifying laps and the race on Sunday!

P.S I'll join your discord this weekend, I've been more focused on sorting out my wheel at the moment!
Thanks for letting us know 👍

Thanks man 👍

So, as everyone
Are the registration links working? I cant get them to open on Chrome. Tried IE and it went to Rainbow Magicland. :lol:

haha, sorry, sometimes the Google mini-links crap out. I fixed it 👍

Qualifying Room up: 0474-5933-3618-5379-3348

Qualifying result:
@Ph1sh
Driver error

Ph1sh had some bad luck during his qualifying run, so his result will not be posted as a time since he completed the lap after having stopped on track for a while. He will start at the back of D2 or D3 depending on how many qualify.

He was able to hit a 1:28.843 in a follow up session he did for fun.

Here's the updated entry list:

TJR7u0D.png

People haven't been teaming up... team up! Team registration link is at the top of the 1st post.

Last edited:
Back