‘Never Before Seen’ Version of GT Sport at 2017 Nürburgring 24 Hours This Weekend

..."Never before seen" version of GT:S? So, uh, cars and tracks not in the current Beta run, then? Are we going to see Porsches in action? Okay, maybe not, since it's been "seen" already, so no. Weather? Night racing, where applicable?

So many questions, so little answers (yet). Oh well. :boggled:

Oh hang on, are PDI gonna man up and admit to their mistake, and show off a full-fledged offline mode?! Now THAT would surely qualify as a "Never Before Seen."

This is woefully inaccurate from my experience.

What torque and sensitivity settings do each of you use?

The FFB is realistic in my opinion, I quite like it actually.

PzR Slim - you are using G29 then i assume?

Im currently using something like sen3/tor4. Was using 2/2 earlier and 3/7 before that, but i think they have changed something in the settings so higher values are less compressed than before. Havent tried high values since 1.05. But still g29 tends to go rattly with sens 1/2..

I think ffb in GTS using g29 is pretty good. Atleast a lot easier to find settings compared to AC. So far in AC i get either too much rattle or less feedback. Then again i think ffb in games is a lot more down to personal likes than right vs wrong. Some might like the rattle too.

On topic:
I do hope theres more to the nurb version than just gr1. Have to wait for someone with the beta to try the physics.

DAw1ApiWAAA8ad4.jpg

https://twitter.com/PlayStationDE

It's seemingly a competition to win a passenger hot lap with the Audi R8 LMS pictured.

Ok alright, I figured it was something of the sort.

Didn't the news report on the front page say this new version of GT Sport would be shown off this weekend? It's not even the weekend yet.

Wait, I just realized that the "new version" itself was just that R8 simulator. Nevermind, nothing new for consoles this weekend then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, I just realized that the "new version" itself was just that R8 simulator. Nevermind, nothing new for consoles this weekend then.
No it's not. At first I thought the same, but then read an original article.
At a number of gaming stations, a never-before-seen version of the title with authentic racing seats awaits the racing enthusiast

Might be that it's a never before seen version because "Technically" -- the closed beta version wasn't supposed to be seen.

Back