≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,189 comments
  • 131,788 views
I feel like joining tonight if its OK with you guys.
I read the pp cap is 1900 but the qualifying has to be with a rally car? What track?
 
I feel like joining tonight if its OK with you guys.
I read the pp cap is 1900 but the qualifying has to be with a rally car? What track?
front page doesn't mention rally does it?
 
cuz I wasn't gonna run one at the first race. also will make it regular friends only since schmiggz is coming
 
Ken picked 1900 with first race being rally cars only. Koszak picked Eiger as the track.
 
wtf....front page doesn't say that.
 
MR: NSX-R Concept 470
FR: FT86 Sports 483
FF: Trial Celica 467
AWD: Lancer Evo VIII RS 480
 
MR: NSX Type S 461
FR: FT86 Sports 483
FF: Trial Celica 467
AWD: Accent rally car 487
 
Can anyone offer tips on the last corner at HSR? I can't seem to get faster than 109 mph.
 
Try to high line it and pray you don't scrape along the guardrail or it'll spin you around. I think Joe and Ken were doing around 120mph up front, I was around 115.
 
Yes there a lot of speed up top in that Last corner but it's risky
 
I was lucky to be doing 112mph on the last corner and it was down to around 109mph by the end with my right tires at 7.
You should have let me pass you at the end of the race at HSR, koszak :sly:
You should have passed me rather than hitting me then. :lol:

@Kgffy
You have the PP or track for next Tuesday. As usual, @kendawg gets sloppy seconds.
 
It's better than stinky 3rds
 
So, making that stupid mistake on the first race, I (obviously theoricaly) stole myself 4 points. 51+4= 55, enough to be up there with kg.

**** me!

:lol::lol::lol:
 
correct. I am still trying to understand how the time trial events work in the Club. I created the event and it will be open Wed. I assume we can all run it from in there. The question is does it keep track of all our fast laps and allow us to save them.
OK, I like the idea and I have the car. I'm just going to go to my garage with my Lotus Europa and run a "Test Drive" on the Ascari course, right? How are you and everyone going to see my time? Want me to screenshot?
 
OK, I like the idea and I have the car. I'm just going to go to my garage with my Lotus Europa and run a "Test Drive" on the Ascari course, right? How are you and everyone going to see my time? Want me to screenshot?
Actually go to the club events. You should see the time trial there. See if you can run that. I will try in about an hour.
 
Notes for the Time Trial. In order to run it you should do the following

1. Go to the community section and go to the DTC Club
2. Go to the events and click on the current Time Trial
3. Create a room from the Time Trial event. This will create a room with all the correct settings and restrictions
4. Once in the room start the Race (Time Trial). This will give you 20 minutes to set your time
5. Once the event is done save your replay and go to the standings. From there you should be able to post the results to the club (I will confirm this today).

Have fun.
 
I'll pick track and let 2nd place pick pp, srry about that.
 
Back