≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,189 comments
  • 131,783 views
Tuesday Race Night
(Event will take place in a friends only room)
​


11/25/2014 at 9:30 PM EST / 6:30 pm PST


This event will run with a combined PP of:
1845

The first two races will run with a combined PP of 1070

1070 (SS)
All cars PP must be between 508pp and 562pp

The second races will run with a combined PP of 775
775 (CS) All cars must be model year 1990-1999
All cars PP must be between 368pp and 407pp

Qualifying and the first race will take place at

Spa​


If you plan to race please add Ice_Warden on PSN.

@Rallywagon
@Handlebar
@DMacs13
@bloodredsky
@carboneyes
@danfurey
@Starvsnr
@OwensRacing
@fizzer
@qwietstorm
@ERAUfan97
@JakeKing39
@Nish
 
775!! wowza We are getting close to Daihatsu territory!
 
I don't think I'll make it tonight as I have to get up early and drive. We Muricans are celebrating something about Indians and Pilgrams or whatever. The point is there's football and lots of food. I may join for the first two rounds or fart around on open lobbies. I'll see if I can put together a lineup with what I have.
 
I got new controller and might try to use cobra 427 at spa, but I might chicken out
That car is really good with a wheel.
 
Please refer to this track list tonight. The one on the first page is not up to date:
Fuji F Daytona International Speedway
GT Arena Cape Ring Periphery
Autumn Ring Full (Reverse) Trial Mountain
Monza 80's Mount Panorama
Grand Valley Full Ascari
Brands Hatch Grand Prix '80s
Tokyo Rt 246 Special Stage Route 5
Indy Super Speedway
Nurburgring GP/F
High Speed Ring
Apricot Hill
Suzuka
Red Bull Ring Short
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Tskuba

@danfurey
You still have a track to replace.
 
Please refer to this track list tonight. The one on the first page is not up to date:
Fuji F Daytona International Speedway
GT Arena Cape Ring Periphery
Autumn Ring Full (Reverse) Trial Mountain
Monza 80's Mount Panorama
Grand Valley Full Ascari
Brands Hatch Grand Prix '80s
Tokyo Rt 246 Special Stage Route 5
Indy Super Speedway
Nurburgring GP/F
High Speed Ring
Apricot Hill
Suzuka
Red Bull Ring Short
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Tskuba

@danfurey
You still have a track to replace.
If like to replace Scuba Divah with Red Bull regular track
 
Hey @JoeW, Sorry about damaging your car at Brands Hatch on Round2. That RS200 is a great car but sometime is just does some unpredictable ****. Anyway, no excuse, should be more careful.
 
Hey @JoeW, Sorry about damaging your car at Brands Hatch on Round2. That RS200 is a great car but sometime is just does some unpredictable ****. Anyway, no excuse, should be more careful.
Wtf you talkin bout Willis? I ran up your ass so hard that Tez felt it :) Not really a big deal.
 
Great racing last night guys. I did well in the beginning but my car in the second race at Brands Hatch just didn't have enough fog lights to keep up.

Results:
@kendawg - 60
88GTA - 58 (pole)
@tezgm99 - 55
@Kgffy - 53
@JoeW - 50
@danfurey - 50

Hey Dan,
My screen showed that you ran the '98 Civic Type R twice in a row but I'm assuming that was a glitch. Which race did you use the Miata in, Apricot Hill or Autumn Ring?

@kendawg
Do you want to pick PP or qualy track for next week?

@jobyone
This is the updated track list with only @bloodredsky and @carboneyes left to choose new tracks:

Fuji F Daytona International Speedway
GT Arena Cape Ring Periphery
Autumn Ring Full (Reverse) Trial Mountain
Monza 80's Mount Panorama
Grand Valley Full Ascari
Brands Hatch Grand Prix '80s
Tokyo Rt 246 Special Stage Route 5
Indy Super Speedway
Nurburgring GP/F
High Speed Ring
Apricot Hill
Suzuka
Red Bull Ring Short
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Red Bull Ring Full Tskuba

I will be online racing tomorrow night so if anyone is bored, send me a PSN message.
 
Sorry guys for not making it last night. sat down about 7 to chill out and recharge before the race and woke up about 1 in the morning. Guess I was a lot more tired than I felt.
 
@88GTA huh that's weird. I used the Miata on Autumn Ring and the Civic on Apricot Hill.

The voice chat problems I was having last night were so weird. @tezgm99 was coming in so faintly and garbled. Everyone else was fine so I don't know what's up.
 
The voice chat problems I was having last night were so weird. @tezgm99 was coming in so faintly and garbled. Everyone else was fine so I don't know what's up.

I couldn't hear you at all....at least we could see each others' cars :/
 
Ok thanks Dan, I figured it was a glitch. This happened in GT5 so maybe they will sort it out next month.
 
What? What did you say?

No idea, I have the memory of a goldfish. What was I talking about? :lol:

I should be online tonight....will probably be in the community lounge while you Americans are busy eating too much :cheers:
 
Hold on a sec, I've had you all on mute for the last few days....now what we're you saying?
 
No idea, I have the memory of a goldfish. What was I talking about? :lol:

I should be online tonight....will probably be in the community lounge while you Americans are busy eating too much :cheers:
Do you want to try out a Subaru vs Mitsubishi VGT battle?
 
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you are all enjoying your day with Family and good food!
 
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you are all enjoying your day with Family and good food!

I've spent it at work doing surveying in the rain/snow so far :lol:
 
I've spent it at work doing surveying in the rain/snow so far :lol:
Sorry. I should have said Happy Thanksgiving to yall mericuns! And happy work day to all you in Canada;)
 
Happy Turkey Day.

PP for next Tuesday is 1900. Qualifying will be with a rally car.
 
Anyone around? Hoping on for a few laps.
 
Autumn Ring lead battle photo dump from Tuesday.

AutumnRing_4_zps3550eb75.jpg


AutumnRing_5_zpseccc57b4.jpg


AutumnRing_7_zps83635641.jpg


AutumnRing_8_zps502e6c96.jpg


AutumnRing_11_zps22588b0f.jpg


AutumnRing_12_zpsbb057773.jpg
 
Sorry I never made it on last night @tezgm99. Turkey induced comma.
 
Back