≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,189 comments
  • 131,794 views
Old time hockey, like Eddie Shore!

  • GTPlanet ID - starvsnr
  • PSN ID - starvsnr
  • Racing Number – 20
  • Car Color - Orange
Welcome back Star! That brings us to 12 Active racers. 4 more to go and we have a full grid!

Active Drivers - 12 Drivers

#02 - grimgrnninghost - Diamond Red / White
#03 - Zii1993 - Mazoira plreades / Flat black
#10 - Schmiggz - Indy Yellow Pearl / Black wheels
#12 - dylansan - Santa Fe Orange / grey wheels
#20 - starvsnr - Orange
#22 - JoeW - Turquoise / ??
#27 - 88GTA - Noir e'toile / Matte Black
#41 - kgffy - Blue / Black wheels
#71 - jobyone 71 - Bianco Campos (matte white) / Jet Black
#77 - WhiterunGuard - Military 002-W / Sandpebble Beige
#98 - Kendawg - ?? / ??
#99 - tezgm99 - Purple / Light silver​
 
Last edited:
@Starvsnr
Welcome back! Don't forget to join the DTC club in the Community feature and run the TT in the club events before @jobyone closes it tonight.
 
When joby said about past drivers, I had visions of goat, Ap and diabolic making comebacks, but then realised he was only talking DTC, not the Standard Thursdays series that was before it :lol:
 
@Starvsnr
Welcome back! Don't forget to join the DTC club in the Community feature and run the TT in the club events before @jobyone closes it tonight.

I wont be available until tomorrow morning/afternoon unfortunately. I am still learning about all of these new online features and it looks like they added a lot! So once in the club I can see an event made where my time will be posted on a board?
 
I wont be available until tomorrow morning/afternoon unfortunately. I am still learning about all of these new online features and it looks like they added a lot! So once in the club I can see an event made where my time will be posted on a board?

Only if you hit the 'start race' button once on track and don't exit before the timer goes to zero I think.
 
@jobyone

I declared my color earlier. Santa Fe Orange and grey wheels.

Looks like we'll have two orange cars?
 
@jobyone

I declared my color earlier. Santa Fe Orange and grey wheels.

Looks like we'll have two orange cars?


I am not heart-set on mine, Ill update my color later.
 
So I dont have to KOQ unless the room is full right?
 
I am not heart-set on mine, Ill update my color later.
Only if you want to. There's only so many colors and it's likely that the orange you had in mind is brighter than mine. Can you give the name? I'd like to see if it's close.

I'm also not completely set on mine, so we'll see.
 
I
@jobyone

I declared my color earlier. Santa Fe Orange and grey wheels.

Looks like we'll have two orange cars?
updated the posts. Sorry I missed that.


So I dont have to KOQ unless the room is full right?

You should be safe you lazy b.....

:)
 
I see @gotdirt410sp has submitted a time but until he signs up and picks a number, I really can record it in the KOQ sheet. Not that its a big deal this week but will need a number soon for him
 
I see @gotdirt410sp has submitted a time but until he signs up and picks a number, I really can record it in the KOQ sheet. Not that its a big deal this week but will need a number soon for him
That is fine. I am trying to remember if he ever raced with us or just randomly joined the club. For now he can stay off the list.
 
That is fine. I am trying to remember if he ever raced with us or just randomly joined the club. For now he can stay off the list.
Yeah I seen the club and joined I thought it was a TT for fun maybe next season sorry.
 
Knock Out Qualifying Standings

Week 1

Honda CRX siR '90 @ Tsukuba - 389pp - CS - VF

CRX-Tsukuba_KOQ_zpsojypywit.jpg


Knock-Out Qualifying

KOQ for this weeks main event is now closed!

KOQ Results.png
​
 
Yeah I seen the club and joined I thought it was a TT for fun maybe next season sorry.
no problem. Just wanted to check as I thought that was the case.
 
While this is a bit of a formality I am asking everyone do the following in order to be signed up officially:

Application Procedure
Please post the following information in the thread​
  • GTPlanet ID
  • PSN ID
  • Racing Number – Refer to Driver List (Active & Retired Drivers) for Available Numbers.
  • Car Color - Body and Wheel colors (paint chip name) you plan to use.
  • By submitting your application you agree to the GTP OLR along with following The Good Racecraft Guide.
  • Only Complete driver applications per the above will be accepted for securing a spot in the series
  • While not required we do request that you share the car for the next race in your community section in the color combination you will be running. This should include your number if available on the car.
Think of it as an entrance exam;)

@jobyone

GT PLANET ID: Schmiggz
PSN ID: Schmiggz
Racing Number: 10
Car Colors: Indy Yellow Pearl and Black wheels.
 
Last edited:
Apparently I'm a little too late for tsukuba, right?
I'll see you all next weekend.
cheers
 
I think if I understand it, you're still in since there's less than 16 of us.
 
No need to do the qualifying time trial until we get more than 16 participants.

Right now it's just for fun.
 
Ok, cool. So tomorrow night all I have to do is flying to Japan, head to tsukuba and bring a little Honda CR-X with me?
What time qualifying starts?
 
@jobyone

GT PLANET ID: Schmiggz
PSN ID: Schmiggz
Racing Number: 10
Car Colors: Indy Yellow Pearl and Black wheels.
I will add you to the driver list. Welcome back.
 
oops. Move along
 
Ok, cool. So tomorrow night all I have to do is flying to Japan, head to tsukuba and bring a little Honda CR-X with me?
What time qualifying starts?
9:30 EST Sunday night
 
If anyone needs a membership invite to the club please let me know.
 
Reserved
 
Back