≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,189 comments
  • 131,794 views
I feel like I'm becoming the @jobyone of the Makeshift Shuffle Club :nervous:...I haven't made it to one race yet and I've been signed up for nearly two weeks.
 
Last edited:
I feel like I'm becoming the @jobyone of the Makeshift Shuffle Club :nervous:...I haven't made it to one race yet and I've been signed up for nearly two weeks.
I have you beat by a mile. I started this club over two years ago. If I have raced 10 times I would be amazed.
 
I'm going to try and keep it with you way ahead...I just can't make any races before 2:30PM lol.
 
I will continue to host. My connection has never been a problem and I have backup hosted GGGs RCS a couple of times without a hiccup on a full 16 grid. I was also host on Sunday night snail several months. I have Verizon Fios quantum with a typical 90/90 speed using their latest router.

I think Tez needs to have his connection checked unfortunately. Everyone saw 11 until Tez entered the room and then the fecal matter hit the fan.

Due to all the problems I did not save the replays so I have no idea of the finish order.
 
I will bring the hammer down on, uh ask politely, my ISP exactly what's going on and what has changed since I went on holiday, because I don't recall having any issues like this up to that point.
 
I think it has more to do with PD's servers after the last update or two than your ISP changing anything. I was stuck on the track loading screen twice on Sunday trying to get into the public room we ended up using.
 
If all these issues arise next weekend then we let Tcrash host.

I will bring the hammer down on, uh ask politely, my ISP exactly what's going on and what has changed since I went on holiday, because I don't recall having any issues like this up to that point.

What is your speedtest and pingtest to somewhere in the lower USA?
 
Announcement.jpg


To everyone that raced Sunday.

We need to get the results. Does anyone have time to list Qualifying order along with the finishing order of both races?

Any help will be appreciated.
 
I know we didn't do a qualifier and the races were shortened to 25 mins I think. All due to time constraints and most everyone left. It ended up being me, ken, koszak, kg, drgreen, zii, sand and sirderp.
 
Last edited:
I know we didn't do a qualifier and the races were shortened to 25 mins I think. All due to time constraints and most everyone left. It ended up being me, ken, koszak, kg, drgreen, zii and sirderp. Seems like there was an 8th guy but I forget :)
Well without results how am I supposed to score it?
 
Well without results how am I supposed to score it?
Maybe another racer from the evening who did not crash or have poor results would like to chime in with a guesstimate?
 
When I get home tonight I'll check to see if I saved replay, i won both races but can't remember finishing order.
 
I got 6th om the first race and 8th on the second....can't remember anyone else's position.
 
Parcells likes the way you guys run things around here...chalk me up for 2 fifth place finishes please.
 
Joe ran out of gas in the first race so naturally I ran out of gas trying to push him to the finish line.
 
I saved the replay from race 2, let me check it out.

Start of second race, reverse grid from race one.

1. Ice_Warden
2. koszak27
3. SirDirp175
4. Zii1993
5. drrgreenthumb67
6. Kendawg198
7. Sand__68
8. kgffty

Finishing order.

1. kgffty
2. koszak27
3. drrgreenthumb67
4. Kendawg198
5. Sand__68
6. Zii1993
7. Ice_Warden
8. SirDerp175
 
Last edited:
Spotter_1_4.jpg

GGG.jpgDyl.jpgJoe.jpgKoz.jpgSoc.jpgJOB.jpgDer.jpgTez.jpg

edit - I will fix my number next time I am on GT
 
Parcells likes the way you guys run things around here...chalk me up for 2 fifth place finishes please.
Sure will. Unfortunately the 32 point penalty for not showing up means you still get 0 pts. Now if you sign up for this weeks race you can earn those 5th place finishes;)
 
Hey guys! How are you all doing? It's been a while, miss you all (even @JoeW )! Anyone playing some Asseto Corsa? I've been playing more of that now, look me up. By the way, I bought a new (to me) car! E92 328i, yay! No more FF for me!
 
Awesome dude, hope all is well. No Assetto Corsa here though.
 
Awesome dude, hope all is well. No Assetto Corsa here though.
I like your sig. I am stealing that idea!
 
KOQ-O_1_4.jpg

NSXLM_Suzuka_Cal.jpg

With the top two drivers missing last week the overall leader board had a big shake up.

Just a reminder that the KOQ Time Trial for Week 4 is open. The track is Suzuka '14!

The Top 8 Drivers are locked in for the event. All they need to do is confirm they will be racing.

upload_2015-3-11_8-42-11.png


Good luck everyone.
 
Hey guys! How are you all doing? It's been a while, miss you all (even @JoeW )! Anyone playing some Asseto Corsa? I've been playing more of that now, look me up. By the way, I bought a new (to me) car! E92 328i, yay! No more FF for me!
Any chance you will be joining us for some sunday night racing?
 
Back