≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,189 comments
  • 131,786 views




Full results and season standings

Results_1_3_zpsnurawwhy.jpg


Congrats to @Kgffy for the win for Week 3. It took us a few weeks and there were plenty of mechanical issues.

Best of luck to everyone going in to the final race this week.
 
Last edited:
My rubbish internet results...swearing may have occurred after -
to LA:
ping - 146ms
u/l - 0.4Mb/s
d/l - 1.89Mb/s

to Tampa:
ping - 426ms
u/l - 0.38Mb/s
d/l - 0.92Mb/s

:grumpy: 🤬 :banghead: :yuck:
 
My rubbish internet results...swearing may have occurred after -
to LA:
ping - 146ms
u/l - 0.4Mb/s
d/l - 1.89Mb/s

to Tampa:
ping - 426ms
u/l - 0.38Mb/s
d/l - 0.92Mb/s

:grumpy: 🤬 :banghead: :yuck:
I assume you are paying for more than that!
 
I assume you are paying for more than that!

I'm not on a 56k modem so I would hope so.

I called them last night to ask wth happened, but the wait time was 'longer than one hour' so I hung up :lol:
 
I'm not on a 56k modem so I would hope so.

I called them last night to ask wth happened, but the wait time was 'longer than one hour' so I hung up :lol:
Well keep at it. We need you back on track.
 
Announcement.jpg

@Kgffy as the winner of week 3 you get to choose some tracks for the classic DTC event that will be held on 3/22. Since it has been a while I think it is time to really mix them up. With that in mind you get to choose 4 tracks which will make up one of the three groups. Let me know your picks:)
 
Miggeez will be there but, if connection issues delays the starting of the race beyond 10.15, I will have to abandon the event because I have to wake up really early on mondays.
 
KOQ-O_1_4.jpg

See further down for current results
 

Attachments

  • upload_2015-3-11_21-29-21.png
    upload_2015-3-11_21-29-21.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Do we have any photographers in the group? It would be really cool to start getting some photos of the action!
 
Just ran the KOQ and learned a few things...

  1. After three laps I ended up having a 3 on my rear left and 4 on the right.
  2. I hate qualifying.
  3. My later laps ended up being slower but I stayed on track more...I'm not sure how this works, must be drift magic.
  4. Whoever doesn't wreck once is going to win.
  5. I really hate qualifying
  6. I could only manage a 2:29.186 while qualifying, which I hate doing.
 
Do we have any photographers in the group? It would be really cool to start getting some photos of the action!

I'll give it a go. Haven't done it in a while.
Just ran the KOQ and learned a few things...

  1. After three laps I ended up having a 3 on my rear left and 4 on the right.
  2. I hate qualifying.
  3. My later laps ended up being slower but I stayed on track more...I'm not sure how this works, must be drift magic.
  4. Whoever doesn't wreck once is going to win.
  5. I really hate qualifying
  6. I could only manage a 2:29.186 while qualifying, which I hate doing.

Take it easy. Throttle control is key. Take some practice laps first before qualifying. I had 7 on all tires before qualifying time expired. I thought is was going to slow but I really wasn't. Slow is fast. Just take it easy. You can do it!:)👍
 
Yes...I can...I'll try driving easier on Sunday...until then I've found that SS's work great for drifting on that car...on the note of throttle control I've got enough of that due to my practice of running 400-500 hp cars on snow tires on the 'Ring.

Edit: Ask these guys...I've slowly begun to drive without drifting, I'm getting there but it'll take a while.
 
Just ran the KOQ and learned a few things...

  1. After three laps I ended up having a 3 on my rear left and 4 on the right.
  2. I hate qualifying.
  3. My later laps ended up being slower but I stayed on track more...I'm not sure how this works, must be drift magic.
  4. Whoever doesn't wreck once is going to win.
  5. I really hate qualifying
  6. I could only manage a 2:29.186 while qualifying, which I hate doing.
Great thing about this week is you do not need to worry about your time. As a top 8 driver all you need to do is confirm you will be there Sunday:)
 
Placing 8/8 is still top 8....
m8....sorry...and yes I'll be there.
 
Oh well.
 
Doh Way off.
 
KOQ-O_1_4.jpg
KOQ update.png


If you are a top 8 driver don't forget to confirm if you will be racing this Sunday.

Everyone else better set a qualifying time. We have 17 drivers vying for 16 spots!
 
I was unable to set up this week, but I do plan on jumping on tomorrow, as well as racing on Sunday.
I'm hoping it will happen, but unsure as of now.
 
I was unable to set up this week, but I do plan on jumping on tomorrow, as well as racing on Sunday.
I'm hoping it will happen, but unsure as of now.


So what we hear you saying is............................................................
 
So what we hear you saying is............................................................

I didn't have time for the KOQ, but I want to race on Sunday.
 
As for the rest of you put in some laps:)

No point given my current connection issues. I therefore am withdrawing from all online rooms/lobbies until further notice.
 
Back