≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,189 comments
  • 131,843 views
Combo's of the week ! Xmas December event 1st week! Nissan Fairlady 89' (Premium) at Spa on SM Tires, Lotus Esprit Turbo HC 87' on SS tires at Silverstone International & the Camaro Iroc Z on SM tires at High Speed Ring. The real cars review of the week is on his way.
 
I am headed to the beach this weekend to spend some time with the parents so will not be around tonight:( what other nights do people tend to be online?
 
Have fun Joby! Every week its open :gtpflag:no worries! :cheers:
 
Room up number is 1472-4711-0038-4892-5660
 
Week 2/ Xmas event cars! Toyota Supra 3.0 Turbo A '88 on SS tires at Nurburgring GP D - Lamborghini Countach '88 on SS tires at Grand Valley Speedway & Ferrari GTO '84 at Indianapolis circuit. Have a nice week guys! Real cars review is on his way!
 
Week 2/ Xmas event cars! Toyota Supra 3.0 Turbo A '88 on SS tires at Nurburgring GP D - Lamborghini Countach '88 on SS tires at Grand Valley Speedway & Ferrari GTO '84 at Indianapolis circuit. Have a nice week guys! Real cars review is on his way!
Cars bought painted and shined. I should be able to join in this week!
 
Sorry if im late but the combos will be on tomorrow due to im moving out and friday Im gonna have my favorite internet provider with 30mbps download and 10 upload. Cya guys take care!
 
Sorry if im late but the combos will be on tomorrow due to im moving out and friday Im gonna have my favorite internet provider with 30mbps download and 10 upload. Cya guys take care!
no problem. Sorry I leftbso suddenly last week. Loved the first combo and was looking forward to the lambo but had to deal with real life issue. I am hopeful fit this week
 
Since im busy from moving out what about doing the last week cars! Pretty sure you would like Joby cya tonight!
 
Just did find my combos sheet! I have to announce since Friday happen to be the 25th Xmas day it will be switched to the 27th December Sunday night at 10h30 eastern for let people do dutys and recover from hangover . Combo 1/ Nissan Skyline GTR '94 on SM tires at Apricot Hill, Combo 2/ Jaguar XJ220 '92 at Tokyo R246 on SS tires, Combo 3/ Acura NSX '91 at Fuji Speedway GT on SS tires.
 
Last edited:
Just did find my combos sheet! I have to announce since Friday happen to be the 25th Xmas day it will be switched to the 27th December Sunday night at 10h30 eastern for let people do dutys and recover from hangover . Combo 1/ Nissan Skyline GTR '94 on SM tires at Apricot Hill, Combo 2/ Jaguar XJ220 '92 at Tokyo R246 on SS tires, Combo 3/ Acura NSX '91 at Fuji Speedway GT on SS tires.
I can likely do Sunday but an earlier start time would be good.
 
Glad to hear Joby & I had tight races with you and it was awesome, this week you'll love the TVR Griffith 500, combo will post tomorrow.:cheers:Thank to AJKVail, Copen & Caix for showin up Saturday night! Thank you too Joby for showin up Sunday. I wish a nice new years eve to all!
 
Last week combos of the 90' era Xmas event!1)TVR Griffith 500 '94 at Daytona Road Circuit on SS tires 2) Celica GT-Four(ST205) '98 at Trial Mountain on SM tires 3) Austin Martin V8 Vantage '99 at Mid-Field Raceway on SS tires.
 
Saturday at 10h30 and Sunday at 9h30
 
Sorry I wasn't here Sunday because things moving fast, I start working Wednesday but that doesn't mean I'll not be able to host events. I post combos tomorrow for a Friday comeback at 9h30 - 10h30pm eastern. If a women might show in my life a Friday night next weeks or months because I met one I'm gonna have to cancel one night! Only 1 ;)
 
Welcome to the new season 2016!!!!! Now the event is called " DrG Street Cars Challenge" which will be a mix of the best cars included Classic cars but only up to 385pp. Here the 3 cars you'll need and the combos will be done tomorrow or Wednesday. Mercedez Benz SLS AMG '10 - Camaro SS. '10 - Holden Commodore SS '04
 
Holden Commodore 04' on SM tires at Monza no chicane- Mercedes Benz SLS AMG '10 on SS tires at Mount-Panorama - Camaro SS '10 on SS tires at Grand Valley Speedway!
 
Sunday into Monday is rough for me these days so Friday sounds better. The combos that @Drgreenthumb977 posted sound like pure bliss though so I can't pass this up.
 
Sunday into Monday is rough for me these days so Friday sounds better. The combos that @Drgreenthumb977 posted sound like pure bliss though so I can't pass this up.
Yea his combos are so good! Always seems to get the balance of fun vs challenge just right
 
So it would be 3 x 20 minute races. What are the tire wear/fuel consumption settings for each race?
 
Back