≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

• Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,185 comments
I'm struggling to figure out what these are. Some sort of celica, a camaro and total loss on first one. Thanks for the fun, I'll pick up the cars and make ready. :)
Week 7 combos of the Friday 26th February!!!!!!!!!! Isuzu 4200R '89 on SM tires at Mount Panorama. 2) Celica GT-Four RC (ST189) '91 on SM tires at Circuito de Madrid. 3) Camaro SS '00 on SM tires at Willow Springs / Big Willow. Happy Valentine's day !!!!! Have a nice week!!!!!!!:cheers:
I will try and remember to add the full names next time! Look forward to seeing you on track Friday:)

Combos of the week 8!!!!! 1) Mazda Rx8 '07 on SH tires at Silverstone Grand Prix. 2) Peugeot RCZ '10 on SM tires at Fuji Speedway GT. 3) Spyker C8 Laviolette on SS tires at Monza No chicane.

Combos of the Friday 11th of March (Week 9). 1) Civic '07 on SM tires at Tokyo R246. 2) Mazda Eunos Roadster '89 (premium) on CS tires at Tsukuba. 3) Saleen S7 on SS tires at Mid-Field Raceway. Im glad that I've seen K1LLDoz3r flying on track last week. I wish you a great week at work.

Last edited:
Combos of the Friday 4th of March (Week 9). 1) Civic '07 on SM tires at Tokyo R246. 2) Mazda Eunos Roadster '89 (premium) on CS tires at Tsukuba. 3) Saleen S7 on SS tires at Mid-Field Raceway. Im glad that I've seen K1LLDoz3r flying on track last week. I wish you a great week at work.

I'm sure your just trying to confuse me and doing a good job I might add. LOL But the date for week nine is probably 4/11/16

Combos of the Friday 11th of March (Week 9). 1) Civic '07 on SM tires at Tokyo R246. 2) Mazda Eunos Roadster '89 (premium) on CS tires at Tsukuba. 3) Saleen S7 on SS tires at Mid-Field Raceway. Im glad that I've seen K1LLDoz3r flying on track last week. I wish you a great week at work.
Green I am not seeing an '07 civic. Can you clarify which civic?

Great racing tonight guys and gals! Was fun having 9 on track! It would be cool to see who all is on gtplanet. I know tuna, green and Vail are here. Anyone else? It might also be worth pasting some guidelines:)

Also let's go
Excargot!

Combo list for Friday March 11th!

We had 9 on track last week Lets go for double digits this time!!

CTR.jpg

Civic Type R 08

MX5.jpg
Mazda Eunos Roadster '89 (premium)

S7.jpg

Saleen S7

Hi! Was looking to join if it isnt too late to sign up :D:D
We would be happy for you to join us. Send a friend request to jobyone71. @drg runs the room from his club room. I think he can send you the club ID.

What happened to the old DTC where everyone got to pick their own cars based on a total pp I think? One for each DT? I think that's how it went. Been a while. Good times XD until I got too busy

What happened to the old DTC where everyone got to pick their own cars based on a total pp I think? One for each DT? I think that's how it went. Been a while. Good times XD until I got too busy
We have not run that in some time. Perhaps we should see if there is enterest:)

Latest Posts

Back