≣PURE | Super GT Cup - Congratulations to GT500 champion GTPGhost and GT300, PASM!Finished 

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,436 comments
I highly doubt it's your PS3 Sken. I had same issues on GT6 as did Lozza and many others.

Wait untill we get this online update from PD. I think freezing issues will also be sorted with the update.

Well, i think Sken may actually have a point. I believe most people with severe freezing issues have the old, original fat PS3's... correct me if i'm wrong. Has anyone with a newer slim PS3 had this issue occuring regularly? My PS3 is 7 years old now, I'v had it since release. Maybe these new bigger games are just too much for it. It's frozen in the last 4 races! It's ruining my championship haha! :)
But i'm not sure if it's really worth buying a new PS3 just for GT6, a game that doesn't even work properly! I think an update to the game may make it even worse, its just more for my Playstation to deal with haha!

I have the ps3 slim about a year old. Gt6 has froze on me but never during a race. Actually only once loading a replay, and a few times at the warning screen right when you start the game.

Well, i think Sken may actually have a point. I believe most people with severe freezing issues have the old, original fat PS3's... correct me if i'm wrong. Has anyone with a newer slim PS3 had this issue occuring regularly? My PS3 is 7 years old now, I'v had it since release. Maybe these new bigger games are just too much for it. It's frozen in the last 4 races! It's ruining my championship haha! :)
But i'm not sure if it's really worth buying a new PS3 just for GT6, a game that doesn't even work properly! I think an update to the game may make it even worse, its just more for my Playstation to deal with haha!
I have a fat 40GB one. 2nd generation I think. Had probably 3 or 4 frezes. Or maybe less. Had some with the replays so I might be exagerating those numbers :P

I've had many in-game freezing issues and my PS3 is the Slim version, so perhaps it's not your hardware which is giving you the issues after all, and maybe it's just something to do with GT6, as I play a few other games and have very few issues with them, except the odd bit off lag occasionally.

So, to be absolutely exact and clear, what is the definition of "no tuning" for this series?

Settings for the race lobby is ''tuning prohibited''.

Only thing you can change or tune on the car is the brake bias. If you do any other changes you will not be left on track.

Only thing you can change or tune on the car is the brake bias. If you do any other changes you will not be left on track.
So no adjusting a Fully Customizable Suspension even though the race car came equipped with one?

You can change the brake balance!? I didn't know you could do that! Haha! Only find out before the last race of the season, great! :)

I just realised I need to do my qualifying today!
I'm busy tomorrow night, and then I'm away from Friday until Sunday! I should be back just in time for the race on Sunday, but won't have time to qualify beforehand. So if anyone is around in the next couple of hours to watch my qualifier that would be much appreciated! :) I will post a room number when I go on!

Jash and I can't join each others rooms due to compatibility issues! Is anyone else available at the moment? This is my only chance to qualify. Don't really want to start at the back in Suzuka!

Thanks for the results report... I'll probably get it online tomorrow.

Also for the record I have an 80G fat-boy and it's never frozen outside the corrupt replay bug.

Mine's an 80GB fatty upgraded to 250GB. I've had it freeze a few times but not so much now.

Also, my new router's here! We'll see if it's an improvement.

BTW, not sure I'll be able to race tomorrow as I have an endurance race which starts at about 9pm GMT and I'm unsure I'll be able to perform well if I do both races. If I'm feeling up to it then I'll tag along and start last, if there's room in the lobby.

:cheers:

BTW, not sure I'll be able to race tomorrow as I have an endurance race which starts at about 9pm GMT and I'm unsure I'll be able to perform well if I do both races. If I'm feeling up to it then I'll tag along and start last, if there's room in the lobby.

:cheers:
Since this race starts at 8 PM GMT and it usualy starts late due to connection problems you can't make both

Since this race starts at 8 PM GMT and it usualy starts late due to connection problems you can't make both

Yeh I've just realised. I thought it started at 6pm but that's the Quali deadline. OK, well I hope you all have a good race and hopefully this series will continue for another season so I can sign up to race from the start, other commitments permitting.

:)

I must know who will be able to participate tomorrow before the end of today. Right now, I don't see the numbers to justify holding this event.

Back