≣PURE | Super GT Cup - Congratulations to GT500 champion GTPGhost and GT300, PASM!Finished 

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,436 comments
Yeah it was clean. Ghost was watching my lap, and made a joke afterwards saying it was dirty. But I don't think Jash realised it was a joke! Haha!

Also, we only have 4 GT300's in the list. We should probably put them in with the GT500's and make it multi class race here. Guess that would mean making it a single heat race?

do what's best... I guess Rich or someone else is going to have to run this show today. I'm on call at work and **** just hit a fan. Hardware down, production issues, not going to be able to race. Or read the thread.

do what's best... I guess Rich or someone else is going to have to run this show today. I'm on call at work and **** just hit a fan. Hardware down, production issues, not going to be able to race. Or read the thread.

Damn! That sucks! Hope you get it sorted man. We'll try to keep things in order here!

My suggestion is making this a single heat, multi class race.. Does anyone oppose to this?

We could do 125km - 32 laps.

Or we can stick with the dual 75km heats. But not sure how well this would work with multi-class...

What do you guys think?

Yeah ghost if you could host, that would be good. Just remember to set the race quality to 'high' instead of 'very high' before you open the room! Get the room open by 7.30pm if you can, gives everyone time to do all the inevitable rejoining before the race!

Yea, I'm definitely not driving. Dead hardware, sending tech onsite to look at it. At least the redundancy works so there was only a 4s service outage. But yeah, my afternoon is going to be on a conference call. :(
glhf

Created a race room, as I haven't had a reply from ghost. I don't think my connection is good enough for hosting. (Wireless) but we need a room open, so I went ahead. If someone with a good connection could join first then I will jump out and let them host.

1472-6399-8451-1926-1198

Edit: join ghosts room

Ghost could be the best host for this race, imo
Yeah ghost if you could host, that would be good. Just remember to set the race quality to 'high' instead of 'very high' before you open the room! Get the room open by 7.30pm if you can, gives everyone time to do all the inevitable rejoining before the race!
Roomopen , 1472-6681-3415-7079-8603 - sorry only just saw this

I've got screen freeze so I'm resetting my ps3. I'll try to be back in time....hopefully I won't get the HD restore option.

Didn't wake up in time, will definitely be around this week, had kind of a crazy week at work, schedule's changed and everything.

God damn it. Game froze my PS3 again! Fun start to the race, battling with ghost... Well following him round, turns out it's particularly difficult to overtake here! :) Lost concentration and ran wide on to the grass at turn 4 about half way through the race, then spun on the next lap! Stayed in the race hoping for a mistake from ghost, but GT 6 decided I should have a frozen PS3 instead! Shame numbers are so low tonight. Hopefully it will pick up for the finale at Suzuka!

God damn it. Game froze my PS3 again! Fun start to the race, battling with ghost... Well following him round, turns out it's particularly difficult to overtake here! :) Lost concentration and ran wide on to the grass at turn 4 about half way through the race, then spun on the next lap! Stayed in the race hoping for a mistake from ghost, but GT 6 decided I should have a frozen PS3 instead! Shame numbers are so low tonight. Hopefully it will pick up for the finale at Suzuka!
wow. you have the worst of luck

Yeah. And you have been so active in helping organizing the races.. It's a shame :(

Yep.. Definitely makes it more frustrating after trying to organise things! But it's just the way it goes sometimes I guess! :( Hopefully I can finish the race in Suzuka! That would be a nice ending to the season! Maybe I can even get a win! :)
Hopefully more people will turn up too! Was pretty quiet on track tonight.

Yep.. Definitely makes it more frustrating after trying to organise things! But it's just the way it goes sometimes I guess! :( Hopefully I can finish the race in Suzuka! That would be a nice ending to the season! Maybe I can even get a win! :)
Hopefully more people will turn up too! Was pretty quiet on track tonight.
You should borrow a ps3 from a friend or familly, just for suzuka :P

And sorry to ask but, does anyone going to post the brands hatch results?

You should borrow a ps3 from a friend or familly, just for suzuka :P

And sorry to ask but, does anyone going to post the brands hatch results?

Don't know anyone who has one I can borrow to be honest. Most of my friends have those xbox things!

Outlaw got a picture of the results I believe. So they will be up when he posts that! :)

Results
243lz4j.jpg

DNF's:
basse-101 : Lap 12
Devilb0yAce : Lap 17
lozzai : Lap 20
SLC : Lap 29

Fast Laps
wchcaw.jpg

DNF's
basse-101 : 1:21.968
Devilb0yAce : 1:28.260

Last edited:
Ive actually been thinking about buying a new ps3 to see if its my ps3 or gt6 causing this freezing issue .

I had no freezing issues until gta5 , im wondering if its my ps3 just nearing the end of its life span

Latest Posts

Back