►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS3 froze and was at first:grumpy:

I think whatever that was hit me too... When I got back I noticed you were also gone. Glitch in the matrix.

To be honest, that was my first ever full on disconnect/freeze while online, so it caught me totally by surprise when @johnsom slammed into me, like full speed... And then just kept on driving...

I was like "what the hell, dude!? I thought you were cool!" Finally got back on track when I noticed a few others jumping around randomly and it all started to make sense... That's when my PS3 froze, haha.

I had high hopes for race #2. That battle up front was awesome.

Wow. Words cannot describe how surprised and amazed I am. First career TRL Enduro win is in the books!!!! Great night of racing from everyone, and there were many great battles. @Masterhec, that was a really great battle throughout the entirety of the race. We had nice close racing in the first 20 or so laps, and we both pit at different times. Then you got way ahead of me and I somehow reeled you in with about ten to go. Then, @quade420 is behind me by about six seconds, and I screw up with five to go. The gap then shrunk to one second and I thought I was done. I pulled away to a 4 second lead again, and then crossed the checkers. Also a special thanks to @Ph1sher for going to host D3 and D2 to let me win ;) Thanks for @micantony for hosting D1 :cheers:

Anytime guys!! Glad some of you had a great time

Sorry to hear @SilverFire I'm sure once they fix online we
Wont have these kind of troubles and everyone will be racing without any dcs or lag..just a matter of time that pd releases an update to fix online and I think that's why we are having to merge rooms because simply people dont want to race online because online is so unstable these days

Great racing in D1 tonight! I had an awesome battle with mic in race 1. 👍 And holy moly, I don't know how you do it quade, but you are deadly fast at the end of the race (just like last week). :crazy: 2 more laps and you would have had me. Race 2 didn't work out so well for me. Went off track in turn 1 on lap 2 and into the sand. Ended up way behind the pack. Raced my way up to 4th after pitting slightly earlier, but as my tires started to wear, lightning got back by me, as did Hector on his 2 stop strategy. Great racing, guys. And congrats on your first win, gr8racrs! :cheers:

And thanks for hosting, mic. 👍

Great racing in D1 tonight! I had an awesome battle with mic in race 1. 👍 And holy moly, I don't know how you do it quade, but you are deadly fast at the end of the race (just like last week). :crazy: 2 more laps and you would have had me. Race 2 didn't work out so well for me. Went off track in turn 1 on lap 2 and into the sand. Ended up way behind the pack. Raced my way up to 4th after pitting slightly earlier, but as my tires started to wear, lightning got back by me, as did Hector on his 2 stop strategy. Great racing, guys. And congrats on your first win, gr8racrs! :cheers:

And thanks for hosting, mic. 👍
Thanks Dolph! :cheers:

We were waiting for you but we had to fire it up and were wondering where you went
Appreciate the effort. That's a car I would have never thought to purchase, and really miss not getting a chance to race it. Great choice whoever made it.

Appreciate the effort. That's a car I would have never thought to purchase, and really miss not getting a chance to race it. Great choice whoever made it.

That would be RacingOtaku. And I agree, very nice combination RO :cheers:

I think everybody got some close racing in. I know i did both races!

Cheers to everyone in D1, very tough, yet clean racing.

@lightningd, forgot to mention pre-race that oil slick on the final corner i left for you :lol:

@lightningd, forgot to mention pre-race that oil slick on the final corner i left for you :lol:

lol. i misjudged the width of the car. later i checked and saw that i was running 245 wide tires instead of 225 tires like i thought, thus why i barely touched the grass and went around. that's my story and i'm sticking to it :-D

I would also like to say something for @RacingOtaku86. You did not finish last. Why? My car was secretly a DeLorean that had a short in its system, so instead of finishing the race like I wanted to, it caused me to head to the start of the race, thus putting me in last. I am surprised I'm still alive.

Hector with the two stop strategy! lol. i was just cruising around for a while, then out of no where, hector is filling my mirror and just blows past me, i thought i dropped a cylinder or something, lol. it almost worked :)

I know it's late, but as a heads up, there is a new update. I think it's the one we've been waiting for.

I stand corrected. It's not the one we were hoping for, but it does introduce some new things into the game.

I wonder if the Drift Trial room setting sets up zones on the corners and tracks each person's score...

Nah, but the stuff is cool to see. Love PS+ Auto-updates. :lol: I'm mainly waiting for rolling starts to become a start option.

Mine froze and I missed qualifying. And I really love the car!

Me to, the car was awesome! And the few laps I ran I though Div. 2/3 was really close, and would have been a close race. Well, I will give it a go next week!

While I'm sure the few new online features will be neato-bandito... I'm not sure if 1.05 is a "patch" or a "giant middle finger from PD to a fanbase who have been patiently (or impatiently) waiting for everything that was promised in the game" :grumpy:

Still, I'm hoping they secretly fixed some of the connectivity issues, but didn't actually list that in the patch notes because they're the type of company that doesn't like to admit there was a problem in the first place. Time will tell.

Been watching a lot of iRacing videos lately

iRacing looks amazing, although it's a bit too pricey for me. I picked up Game Stock Car 2013 a last week and I've been completely hooked on the 90's Formula 1 series they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back