►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dontcha guys wanna be like da ike a gool ol Minnesotan! We gota dat gool ol fashion speed! :lol:

@GT_Racer22 Hahah yeahh! Tho its been around the 30-40 degrees range the last couple days in Minnesota so you see a lot of people wearing shorts and short sleeves

reserve

Edit: Nevermind looks like i have to wait for my replay to get to the end, i cant forward it! Oh PD<3

Last edited:
Edit: Nevermind looks like i have to wait for my replay to get to the end, i cant forward it! Oh PD<3

It's not PD, its Japanese gaming not grasping the European/North American gaming standards. Its not to say GT6 is bad, its the quality of many of the features or lack of those features that Japanese games are behind.

It's not PD, its Japanese gaming not grasping the European/North American gaming standards. Its not to say GT6 is bad, its the quality of many of the features or lack of those features that Japanese games are behind.
Right on! Oh Well!

In the meantime while i wait for the replay to finish,

back to the Coming Soon on March 16th, This Feature was just released to GT6 and is at a Famous Place :sly: Just a little Clue :lol:

Im trying to pause the replay at the right moment to record the results from last weeks racing @Severn when you watch the replay are you able to forward it and pause it?

Tried it out. Got exactly 29 laps out of one tank. Tire wear was 5 f, 6 r. Might turn into fuel conservation race to get 30 laps per tank.

The car under steers more with the sport tires, kind of a pig. Did I ever mention I hate cars that under steer? Why
I got rid of our awd car and went back to rwd.

Tried it out. Got exactly 29 laps out of one tank. Tire wear was 5 f, 6 r. Might turn into fuel conservation race to get 30 laps per tank.

The car under steers more with the sport tires, kind of a pig. Did I ever mention I hate cars that under steer? Why
I got rid of our awd car and went back to rwd.
I figure a 3 pit stop race maybe 4. Depends on how hard I have to race to try and catch you.
But I have to say it's a much better car to me with the SS tires. All the nervousness is almost gone I felt with the RH tires. An easier car to handle now. A definite big difference in the physics of the way the car handles. A improvement IMO even though lap times fell off 1 1/2 seconds. A great car even better now.

Tz saw a video on YouTube last night thought of you.. It was of a TT race on the Isle of Man. 200 mph on country rds. Rock walls on one side steep banks on the other in some places. Those cats are crazy! !! Did you ever go there? They said in the 104 years its been put on 224 riders have lost their life's there.Crazy stuff. The things us humans will do for an adrenaline rush and bragging rites.

In the meantime while i wait for the replay to finish,

back to the Coming Soon on March 16th, This Feature was just released to GT6 and is at a Famous Place :sly: Just a little Clue :lol:
Wait what exactly do you mean by just released??? No new tracks have come out so far in the game.... :confused:

I figure a 3 pit stop race maybe 4. Depends on how hard I have to race to try and catch you.
But I have to say it's a much better car to me with the SS tires. All the nervousness is almost gone I felt with the RH tires. An easier car to handle now. A definite big difference in the physics of the way the car handles. A improvement IMO even though lap times fell off 1 1/2 seconds. A great car even better now.

Tz saw a video on YouTube last night thought of you.. It was of a TT race on the Isle of Man. 200 mph on country rds. Rock walls on one side steep banks on the other in some places. Those cats are crazy! !! Did you ever go there? They said in the 104 years its been put on 224 riders have lost their life's there.Crazy stuff. The things us humans will do for an adrenaline rush and bragging rites.

I was hoping to take advantage of the tricky handling with RH tires.
Plan is to figure out how to get 30 laps per tank and do 2 stops. If I can't, then 3 stops max.

Never been to the IoM. When I was younger, I wanted to give it a try. Closed course is more fun, can push harder without as much risk.

Thought that's what it was, looks like a... Volvo? If it is, you coulda made it to Fl. with thati much diesel. lol. Off topic: My wife's family is from Corbin.

You're correct! A Volvo! We drive 3a different brands of trucks. Tonight I'm in an international prostar+ and we also have freightliner cascadia's if you know anything about trucks.

Corbin is okay i guess. I've moved away a bunch but always keep coming back to this area.

You're correct! A Volvo! We drive 3a different brands of trucks. Tonight I'm in an international prostar+ and we also have freightliner cascadia's if you know anything about trucks.

Corbin is okay i guess. I've moved away a bunch but always keep coming back to this area.

I drove a Volvo 670, I think, it's been a while, I just knew it was a Volvo cause I always said I was in the safest damn rig you could find...lol. I only drove a year or so, then I became a Bus Driver. So, I know my Thomas and Internationals real well.

I have visted Corbin a few times, Did they ever lift the liquor ban at night? Plus, you got one old ass A&W... lol.

Im trying to pause the replay at the right moment to record the results from last weeks racing @Severn when you watch the replay are you able to forward it and pause it?

Whoops... guess I should pay attention to my alerts.

Haven't checked any replays since the patch... also since I disconned from race 2 I didn't save that replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back