◆ S.N.A.I.L. [Kart] Racing - Tuesday nights at 9pm EasternOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabneyd
  • 871 comments
  • 44,019 views
Does anyone want to do some practice? Ill give you some gears
 
RACE DAY LINE UP

Kart Space 1
Autumn Ring (forward)
Brandshatch GP 80's
Motegi Super Speedway

In that order. Please remember to clear your CACHE and stabilize your connection before entering the room. DIGZEH put a fan I front of the ps3 to help keep it cool... Room should be open around 7:30cst. Good luck and good racing... REMINDER... Stay above the white line during the Motegi race. Thank you for your continued support... That is all...
Are we starting earlier? I dont really understand the time differences
 
Same time as always. I try and the room open 30 mins early. Put that fan on that ps3.
Are we starting earlier? I dont really understand the time differences
 
Last edited:
Does anyone want to do some practice? Ill give you some gears

I would have loved to!! I just pulled in... are you still out practicing or are you done?
 
I would have loved to!! I just pulled in... are you still out practicing or are you done?
You still online? Im about to do somemore
 
I always seem to get connection or technical issues every tuesday nights :confused: :banghead:
 
I always seem to get connection or technical issues every tuesday nights :confused: :banghead:

You've rebooted everything, correct?
 
Still out on a job.. Got called out a bit ago and plan on being done soon but I will Prob. miss the first race! Am I allowed to join in for the other 3 even though I miss the 1st race? Or do I have to be there for all of them in able to race tonight? Hope to be back for the final 3 at the latest! Just not sure how that works if someone could let me know?
Thanks.
 
Still out on a job.. Got called out a bit ago and plan on being done soon but I will Prob. miss the first race! Am I allowed to join in for the other 3 even though I miss the 1st race? Or do I have to be there for all of them in able to race tonight? Hope to be back for the final 3 at the latest! Just not sure how that works if someone could let me know?
Thanks.
Yeah, you can join
 
Room number
1472/6118/3916/1738/4073

Please clear CACHE before entering.
 
Great racing guys, really enjoyed it. :gtpflag:
 
Spreadsheet is updated.

1.DIGZEH
2.Xrad-11
3.DrIronwood
 
Yes thank you lessenjr... Not having to do the math first is much quicker... I'll work on the lap times tomorrow. Great racing... Jr's or Sennas next week ???
Good job on the spreadsheet @Lessen looks great :)
 
Yes thank you lessenjr... Not having to do the math first is much quicker... I'll work on the lap times tomorrow. Great racing... Jr's or Sennas next week ???
I will have to miss next week, ill be on holiday, ill be back for the following week.
 
Thanks fellas. I'm still working out some details with it so things read appropriately, but it's pretty close. Also, when scoring on race night, if the scorekeeper takes note of the winners race time (on the results screen) then he won't need to do the hard math to figure it out (since it's not given in the replay).

Jr.'s next week! Let's see those tracks!
 
Short Track: Autumn Ring Mini (Reverse)
 
Open: Willow Springs (streets of willow) time change: 6:00am start... time progression change 10

That hilarious! I was totally going to pick that before I decided not jump in. I'm pretty sure we've never raced there in any of the karts. Should be interesting for sure. I've never even driven that track!
 
That hilarious! I was totally going to pick that before I decided not jump in. I'm pretty sure we've never raced there in any of the karts. Should be interesting for sure. I've never even driven that track!
Great lineup for next week, shame i cant make it, good luck to all
 
Great lineup for next week, shame i cant make it, good luck to all
It will start at dawn and get lighter as we run. Make sure and the time settings correct. Qualifying May be tricky...
 
Just ran some laps to familiarize. That's a fun track for karts. I see this one being more regular.
 
Just ran some laps to familiarize. That's a fun track for karts. I see this one being more regular.
Be sure and set the time at 6:00am.
 
Practice room up


1472/4711/0167/3384/4739
 
Who's up for some practice in a little while?
 
Back