HSAXET Messages 208 TEXAS Messages HSAXET Aug 20, 2014 #781 Race Room Number 1472/6681/3415/7078/3049 Please clear CACHE
racingchamp30 Messages 4,525 Fort Worth/Texas Messages RacingChamp30 Aug 20, 2014 #782 Great racing with the Senna Karts. Shows i finished 2nd at the last race.
Lessen Messages 4,567 Ohio Messages Lessenjr Aug 20, 2014 #783 @Handlebar Can't wait to see you back when you can bud! @racingchamp30 That's correct. Searays2 actually won that race, I was third. Then Pask, H, Sour, Stuns, Zambra, & Tbong.
@Handlebar Can't wait to see you back when you can bud! @racingchamp30 That's correct. Searays2 actually won that race, I was third. Then Pask, H, Sour, Stuns, Zambra, & Tbong.
Lessen Messages 4,567 Ohio Messages Lessenjr Aug 20, 2014 #784 Sour slams again by a single point over Pask! It's time to work that trigger finger guys Shifter karts! Get your picks in! Evening's Results Position Driver Total Points 1 sourslam 60 2 Pask_Decob-17 59 3 searays2 52 4 HSAXET 50 5 STUNSTHEONE 44 6 Xrad-11 43 7 Lessenjr 43 8 RacingChamp30 43 9 TBongX 17 10 brotherbuzzin 16 11 MLPRATES 0 RacingChamp30 will actually take 7th over myself due to podium totals. Yuck! That looked much cleaner before I hit the post button. Blah!
Sour slams again by a single point over Pask! It's time to work that trigger finger guys Shifter karts! Get your picks in! Evening's Results Position Driver Total Points 1 sourslam 60 2 Pask_Decob-17 59 3 searays2 52 4 HSAXET 50 5 STUNSTHEONE 44 6 Xrad-11 43 7 Lessenjr 43 8 RacingChamp30 43 9 TBongX 17 10 brotherbuzzin 16 11 MLPRATES 0 RacingChamp30 will actually take 7th over myself due to podium totals. Yuck! That looked much cleaner before I hit the post button. Blah!
TEX36 S.N.A.I.L. Driver - Retired from SIM Racing 8/2021 Premium Messages 3,271 Sweetwater, Tx Messages TEX-36 Aug 20, 2014 #785 SuperKarts at the Willow Springs track - my brother sent it for your viewing pleasure. Made by an acquaintance of his that drives the SuperKarts.
SuperKarts at the Willow Springs track - my brother sent it for your viewing pleasure. Made by an acquaintance of his that drives the SuperKarts.
Digzeh Messages 92 United Kingdom Messages Digzeh- Aug 20, 2014 #786 Hey, sorry i could not make it last night and the week before, I hope all ran smoothly, see you all next week Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
Hey, sorry i could not make it last night and the week before, I hope all ran smoothly, see you all next week
racingchamp30 Messages 4,525 Fort Worth/Texas Messages RacingChamp30 Aug 20, 2014 #787 Selection Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
Digzeh Messages 92 United Kingdom Messages Digzeh- Aug 21, 2014 #790 Practice room open (closed) 1472-4711-0167-3382-4078 Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
Lessen Messages 4,567 Ohio Messages Lessenjr Aug 26, 2014 #792 I hope we have a strong turnout tonight. We should have some serious battling this evening. Should be an absolute blast!
I hope we have a strong turnout tonight. We should have some serious battling this evening. Should be an absolute blast!
X Xradkins Messages 1,329 West coast Messages Xrad-11 Aug 27, 2014 #793 Who knows what kart is being used tonight? Any gearing specs yet? Never mind. I found it, SHIFTER! Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
HSAXET Messages 208 TEXAS Messages HSAXET Aug 27, 2014 #794 Race Room Number 1472/4711/0167/3385/7427
racingchamp30 Messages 4,525 Fort Worth/Texas Messages RacingChamp30 Aug 27, 2014 #796 Cool racing in the Shifter karts. Was interesting at Bathurst. Always having fun.
HSAXET Messages 208 TEXAS Messages HSAXET Aug 27, 2014 #798 @Lessen what happened at Bathhurst ??? Saw you blued up but it says DNF ???
Lessen Messages 4,567 Ohio Messages Lessenjr Aug 27, 2014 #799 Didn't really have much interest ib that race. I realized why by the time I got to the top if the hill. On a positive note, I had a fantastic battle with Pask at Suzuka until I blundered. That was a lot of fun.
Didn't really have much interest ib that race. I realized why by the time I got to the top if the hill. On a positive note, I had a fantastic battle with Pask at Suzuka until I blundered. That was a lot of fun.
HSAXET Messages 208 TEXAS Messages HSAXET Aug 29, 2014 #800 Sorry guys been working 14 hour days in 105 degree heat all week. Safe to at DIGZEH won the night. So he wins a track choice. I'll start the with... Selection Grand Valley Reverse: open
Sorry guys been working 14 hour days in 105 degree heat all week. Safe to at DIGZEH won the night. So he wins a track choice. I'll start the with... Selection Grand Valley Reverse: open
HSAXET Messages 208 TEXAS Messages HSAXET Aug 30, 2014 #802 We need a short track now fellas... or a city course will work also...
racingchamp30 Messages 4,525 Fort Worth/Texas Messages RacingChamp30 Aug 30, 2014 #803 Selection Red Bull Ring short
HSAXET Messages 208 TEXAS Messages HSAXET Aug 30, 2014 #804 Race Day Line Up Redbull Ring Short Course Brandshatch Indy 80's Grand Valley Reverse (full course) Motegi Speedway
Race Day Line Up Redbull Ring Short Course Brandshatch Indy 80's Grand Valley Reverse (full course) Motegi Speedway
racingchamp30 Messages 4,525 Fort Worth/Texas Messages RacingChamp30 Aug 31, 2014 #805 Which kart will we be driving for next Tuesday?
Inconspicuous Messages 381 Los Angeles, CA Messages Incons_icuous Sep 1, 2014 #808 Anyone open to practice?
Digzeh Messages 92 United Kingdom Messages Digzeh- Sep 1, 2014 #809 Inconspicuous Anyone open to practice? Click to expand... Still online?
Inconspicuous Messages 381 Los Angeles, CA Messages Incons_icuous Sep 1, 2014 #810 Digzeh Still online? Click to expand... Ahhh, just saw this now. I'll be on later tonight and tomorrow so post here when you have free time and we'll go from there
Digzeh Still online? Click to expand... Ahhh, just saw this now. I'll be on later tonight and tomorrow so post here when you have free time and we'll go from there