◆ S.N.A.I.L. [Oval] Racing Series -- Back by popular demand. Racing August 31.Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter JLBowler
  • 358 comments
  • 26,064 views
Any update in when the car will be announced? Thanks in advance

Patience. It will be soon. I have some more thread updating to do and then the car will be announced.
 
The car is announced and is in the first post. Please also have a look at the 2nd and 3rd posts for important information about tonight's racing.

If you are scheduled for the first heat, do not be late. I will not be waiting for anyone. Get to the room early to ensure you are able to race. Once your race is over, please leave the room so that the next group can get in and get started. Watch the thread for when to enter the room for your race.
 
just to confirm, no oil change?

You can do oil change, just no tuning. Also can change the color of the body and wheels. As far as i know with all past SNAIL races, just can do oil change, body/wheel paint but no tuning.
 
Last edited:
Rolling start? Is this going to be side by side, staggered or nose to tail?
And when can we go? At the start line or us there another line? Thanks, looking forward to so oval fun
 
Rolling start is an option in game and we will use the 2 wide version.
 
Rolling start? Is this going to be side by side, staggered or nose to tail?
And when can we go? At the start line or us there another line? Thanks, looking forward to so oval fun

It's whatever the program gives us that moment, I've done a few of them, it can be staggered or side by side.
Very easy to adapt to, just wait for the countdown timer to reach zero and mash the gas..👍
 
Woo! 1C and then 2A. Back to back so no time to cool down and lose my edge.

Great build @JLBowler
Much Excite! :D
 
I haven't had a chance to take any laps with this yet, so I'm curious if you have a rough estimate of how long each heat might take?
 
I haven't had a chance to take any laps with this yet, so I'm curious if you have a rough estimate of how long each heat might take?

Laps are about 40 seconds. How quick we can start each race will be based upon how well everyone pays attention and gets in and out of the room and gets lined up to race.
 
If there are open spots available, could I come to that first race and watch it even though I'm not in it?
 
Hey guys, sorry for the late notice. I will be unable to race tonight.
 
Room is open #1472-4710-9866-6907-8692 Please wait until @JoeW is in the room to enter.

The rest of you may now enter. Race starts at 9:30 eastern.
 
@JLBowler Starting next race, can I be listed as a backup?
 
Those listed in Heat 1 B now may enter the room. Starting in three minutes.
 
Heat race 1C is ready to start. If you are assigned there, enter the room now. Will start at :02 past the hour.
 
Don't be late like I was. :banghead: waitin for the next
Heat
 
If you have missed your first heat race, feel free to come run your other two and finish out the night. Just watch the thread and check the second post for the schedule.
 
If you have missed your first heat race, feel free to come run your other two and finish out the night. Just watch the thread and check the second post for the schedule.

Thanks JL.. Oh I'm sick right now..:lol::dunce:
 
Heat 2A is ready to go. If you are in that heat as listed in post #2, please enter the room now. Start time will be :16 after the hour.
 
Heat 2B is up next. Check the schedule and enter the room now. Race will start at :29 past the hour.
 
Heat 2C is up now. Enter the room now. Race will start at :43 past the hour.
 
If you are assigned to 3A go ahead and enter the room. There are enough spaces and we can start sooner.
 
Back