◆ S.N.A.I.L SPEC [NASCAR] Racing Wednesday 9PM EST. (OPEN TO EVERYONE)Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pichon617
  • 437 comments
  • 21,902 views

Should Daytona be the last race for championship?


  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
Been pretty occupied during the week as of late. Haven;t even found time to practice my Sunday combos. I'll be popping back in with you guys every once in awhile.
 
Iv opened a room #1472-6118-4259-7710-5023
 
ok ive just got home from school give me 20mins and i'll be online
 
@goofytyler how many people have been coming out? I showed up last week at 9:30 est and there was about 4 people and no one had mics on.

@Pichon617 iracing? Bro, let me come live with you. You must be made of money! That **** is expensive!!! I tried it a couple years ago. Isn't it like 7.99 a month and you get 11 cars and 4 tracks? And then it is 12.99 for new cars and 14.99 for new tracks. I WISH I HAD THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR RACING!!!! :P
 
There is only 5 people in right now
 
Had a blast in tonight's races. I almost won the Daytona race but ended up running out of fuel on the last lap right before pit entrance.
 
@goofytyler how many people have been coming out? I showed up last week at 9:30 est and there was about 4 people and no one had mics on.

@Pichon617 iracing? Bro, let me come live with you. You must be made of money! That **** is expensive!!! I tried it a couple years ago. Isn't it like 7.99 a month and you get 11 cars and 4 tracks? And then it is 12.99 for new cars and 14.99 for new tracks. I WISH I HAD THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR RACING!!!! :p
I only do oval racing not that bad of price its just so much to it like in GT 6 I see guys downshifting unrealistically on the road course in iRacing 99% of those guys would have blown there motors in turn 1 or turn 2 GT6 you can not blow a motor even if you go 300mph into a wall. Money is tight I jump on DEALS I shop smart. 2yrs $89.00 is not bad at all $3.70 a month if you break it down.
 
@goofytyler how many people have been coming out? I showed up last week at 9:30 est and there was about 4 people and no one had mics on.

@Pichon617 iracing? Bro, let me come live with you. You must be made of money! That **** is expensive!!! I tried it a couple years ago. Isn't it like 7.99 a month and you get 11 cars and 4 tracks? And then it is 12.99 for new cars and 14.99 for new tracks. I WISH I HAD THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR RACING!!!! :p
I only do oval racing not that bad of price its just so much to it like in GT 6 I see guys downshifting unrealistically on the road course in iRacing 99% of those guys would have blown there motors in turn 1 or turn 2 GT6 you can not blow a motor even if you go 300mph into a wall. Money is tight I jump on DEALS I shop smart. 2yrs $89.00 is not bad at all $3.70 a month if you break it down.
 
@goofytyler how many people have been coming out? I showed up last week at 9:30 est and there was about 4 people and no one had mics on.

@Pichon617 iracing? Bro, let me come live with you. You must be made of money! That **** is expensive!!! I tried it a couple years ago. Isn't it like 7.99 a month and you get 11 cars and 4 tracks? And then it is 12.99 for new cars and 14.99 for new tracks. I WISH I HAD THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR RACING!!!! :p
I only do oval racing not that bad of price its just so much to it like in GT 6 I see guys downshifting unrealistically on the road course in iRacing 99% of those guys would have blown there motors in turn 1 or turn 2 GT6 you can not blow a motor even if you go 300mph into a wall. Money is tight I jump on DEALS I shop smart. 2yrs $89.00 is not bad at all $3.70 a month if you break it down.
 
something had to happen to your computer or something if threw in a triple post at the same time. lol
 
I have no idea I'm out an about in the city that was my good old iphone4
 
So you guys still racing Wednesdays or is this fizzling?
 
We did race last night and only 5 of us showed up.
 
Developed a new format for tonight's racing. It's going to be a ton of fun!!
 
Developed a new format for tonight's racing. It's going to be a ton of fun!!

dont know if i can attend, boss sadly passed away monday night so been put in charge of rotas & staffing etc so got loads of work to juggle if im on it'll be quite late
 
Back