◆ S.N.A.I.L SPEC [NASCAR] Racing Wednesday 9PM EST. (OPEN TO EVERYONE)Open 

• Thread starter Pichon617
  • 437 comments

Should Daytona be the last race for championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been pretty occupied during the week as of late. Haven;t even found time to practice my Sunday combos. I'll be popping back in with you guys every once in awhile.

@goofytyler how many people have been coming out? I showed up last week at 9:30 est and there was about 4 people and no one had mics on.

@Pichon617 iracing? Bro, let me come live with you. You must be made of money! That **** is expensive!!! I tried it a couple years ago. Isn't it like 7.99 a month and you get 11 cars and 4 tracks? And then it is 12.99 for new cars and 14.99 for new tracks. I WISH I HAD THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR RACING!!!! :P

Had a blast in tonight's races. I almost won the Daytona race but ended up running out of fuel on the last lap right before pit entrance.

@goofytyler how many people have been coming out? I showed up last week at 9:30 est and there was about 4 people and no one had mics on.

@Pichon617 iracing? Bro, let me come live with you. You must be made of money! That **** is expensive!!! I tried it a couple years ago. Isn't it like 7.99 a month and you get 11 cars and 4 tracks? And then it is 12.99 for new cars and 14.99 for new tracks. I WISH I HAD THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR RACING!!!! :P
I only do oval racing not that bad of price its just so much to it like in GT 6 I see guys downshifting unrealistically on the road course in iRacing 99% of those guys would have blown there motors in turn 1 or turn 2 GT6 you can not blow a motor even if you go 300mph into a wall. Money is tight I jump on DEALS I shop smart. 2yrs $89.00 is not bad at all $3.70 a month if you break it down.

I only do oval racing not that bad of price its just so much to it like in GT 6 I see guys downshifting unrealistically on the road course in iRacing 99% of those guys would have blown there motors in turn 1 or turn 2 GT6 you can not blow a motor even if you go 300mph into a wall. Money is tight I jump on DEALS I shop smart. 2yrs $89.00 is not bad at all $3.70 a month if you break it down.

Developed a new format for tonight's racing. It's going to be a ton of fun!!

dont know if i can attend, boss sadly passed away monday night so been put in charge of rotas & staffing etc so got loads of work to juggle if im on it'll be quite late

Back