◆ S.N.A.I.L SPEC [NASCAR] Racing Wednesday 9PM EST. (OPEN TO EVERYONE)Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pichon617
  • 437 comments
  • 21,902 views

Should Daytona be the last race for championship?


  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
I only did some Motegi Speedway testing yesterday as I've never driven a stock car in this game before. I was surprised it wouldnt spin out under hard acceleration with the stock setup and RS. (with TC off too!). I'll have to test at one of the road courses on the list. Heck, I guess now is a good time. :)
 
Oh yeah... ran a few laps at inner Cape. This is gonna be fun! Frustrating... but fun :)
 
Anybody got any lap times/setting for Motegi... I tried a few different settings but seem to be staying around 34.7-35.0 a lap.
 
34.576 has been my best offline. I should practice online though.
 
I want to join the league. I was directed here from reddit because I was trying to get a NASCAR league going. What cars are left? I'm at work and won't be able to check until tonight. 48 and 99 are gone. Is the redbull car still available?
 
I want to join the league. I was directed here from reddit because I was trying to get a NASCAR league going. What cars are left? I'm at work and won't be able to check until tonight. 48 and 99 are gone. Is the redbull car still available?
Stop by tonight in our lobby send me a psn PICHON617 come in a Gen6 car
 
I'll be there! See you guys tonight. Lobby opens at 7 est?
 
Going on tonight ?
 
Just did 12 laps. I can't get better than 36.783. You guys are going to crush me. The drafting will be huge. I LOVE NASCAR!

EDIT: At Motegi.
 
Last edited:
Which track tonight ?
Can we tune?
yes we can tune on ovals

no tuning on road courses

We are doing a few tracks I will let a few drivers pick
 
Lobby is open

It's a freinds only lobby
 
Just took the 48 around Nürburging. That would be a blast for like an "all star race," but I see why it wasn't chosen as a season race.
 
Pichon I'm waiting for you to accept my friend request so I can join the room
 
Says room full with 6/16. I'm getting irritated. I've restarted the game/system 3 times each. Still can't get in the room.
 
Snail NASCAR pro series Monday is the name of room
 
Still says room full I give up
 
Pichon you will have to log out of PSN before Troggy will ever be able to get in the room.
 
I just open a new lobby guys I couldn't find the lobby after I left
 
Good stuff. I don't know that im a fan of tuning on the ovals. That's probably my only reservation. I wouldn't be upset if it we're full power everywhere, but I totally understand making it accessible to more folks.

And... Bring back INFINEON!!
 
Good stuff. I don't know that im a fan of tuning on the ovals. That's probably my only reservation. I wouldn't be upset if it we're full power everywhere, but I totally understand making it accessible to more folks.

And... Bring back INFINEON!!

I would be ok with going stock everywhere as far as the tune goes. Power limiter is almost required to keep the thing from doping a loopy with the slightest throttle input.
 
I would be ok with going stock everywhere as far as the tune goes. Power limiter is almost required to keep the thing from doping a loopy with the slightest throttle input.

I like Troggy's idea. Stock everywhere levels the playing field. I know GT is all about tunning. But for the sake of our first NASCAR season we shouldn't tune. Limiting the power is a must though, ovals and superspeedways get 100%, road courses at 70-75%.
 
Back