◆ S.N.A.I.L SPEC [NASCAR] Racing Wednesday 9PM EST. (OPEN TO EVERYONE)Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pichon617
  • 437 comments
  • 21,902 views

Should Daytona be the last race for championship?


  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
Ok I like the feed back I would like to add Indy Road course what road course would you like removed from our current road courses.
 
I also like troggy's idea I wil accept the no tuning if drivers agree I have no problem with it. Just would like everyone's input.
 
I would actually like to see everything as a rolling start. It might actually help us have clean starts since each driver can decide what gear they would have the best chance of getting going cleanly in. Plus, its just NASCAR. The key is just getting in the routine and getting used to holding pace speed.
 
Eiger for sure. Way too narrow and twisty for NASCARs imo.
 
We will start every race with a rolling start so the races will have 1 more lap added for rolling starts
 
Eiger for sure. Way too narrow and twisty for NASCARs imo.

Agree some. I don't mind the tightness of the track. I think it would be good to have a "Monaco" in the season somewhere, but still should be appropriate for stock cars. Eiger has braking zones that will destroy front tires.

I'm also not sure about Cape Ring (full?).The more complex the course, the more opportunity for errors. Since it seems most of us are still coming to grips with how to get around a road course cleanly with these things, I think maybe this one should be reconsidered
 
Last edited:
We start season#1 on Monday 2/10/14 Qualifying starts 8pm est lobby will open at 7pm est.
 
Anybody do any Motegi practice with a "stock" car?
 
Anybody do any Motegi practice with a "stock" car?

34.3 with a 2013 #88

With no tuning the tires will be worn out within 8/9 laps, not enough downforce on a stock NASCAR to keep the front tires from sliding the whole corner.
 
34.3 with a 2013 #88

With no tuning the tires will be worn out within 8/9 laps, not enough downforce on a stock NASCAR to keep the front tires from sliding the whole corner.
Would you like to join our Monday night series
 
Maybe the grip reduction could be slower?
 
Can get to low/mid 35s on soft and med
 
Would you like to join our Monday night series

I wish I could, it has been almost a year since I did the AdrenaTune series and that was a lot of fun. I don't have the time to play but a few hours a week as it is.
 
I just order my G27 wheel can't wait for Tuesday to come. I'm so stoked I'm doing cartwheels down the street. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:G27
 
ok so i guess everyone decided to get steering wheels now after pifachu and I got ours. lol
 
One of these days when we get a bigger house I'll probably invest in a full setup but I have to stick to controller until then. Maybe someday...
 
Its doing pretty good got to adjust to the wheel now spin the car so easily now. Lol
 
Its doing pretty good got to adjust to the wheel now spin the car so easily now. Lol
Would you be able to open lobby tomorrow @ 7pm est. since your internet seems more stable for hosting let me know. Thanks bro
 
Just slow your inputs down Tyler. The wheel allows you to be so much more precise. If drove on the controller anything like me, you we more tossing the car into corners and tapping your throttle. It will work for ds3 but your potential with the wheel comes with learning those small, smooth inputs. The goal is apply the least possible amount of steering you can.

You'll definitely be quicker. Are you using any aids other than abs?
 
I am not using any other aids but the abs. How do I change the inputs?
 
It's something you'll learn with use. You're probably used to the quick inputs of the ds3 and have adapted your driving style accordingly. The wheel can be like startin over. Just take it slow and work your way up.
 
I am not using any other aids but the abs. How do I change the inputs?

At first take your time and just drive around the track, then slowly and progressively step up your speed.
 
Pichon617
I would like to give it a shot tonight if you would let me.
Nascar has always been in my wishlist for GT
#16
PSN ID: Mr_Project74
 
Pichon617
I would like to give it a shot tonight if you would let me.
Nascar has always been in my wishlist for GT
#16
PSN ID: Mr_Project74

Np bro lobby opens up at 7pm est. send me psn request
 
Back