◆ S.N.A.I.L SPEC [NASCAR] Racing Wednesday 9PM EST. (OPEN TO EVERYONE)Open 

• Thread starter Pichon617
  • 437 comments

Should Daytona be the last race for championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok I like the feed back I would like to add Indy Road course what road course would you like removed from our current road courses.

I also like troggy's idea I wil accept the no tuning if drivers agree I have no problem with it. Just would like everyone's input.

I would actually like to see everything as a rolling start. It might actually help us have clean starts since each driver can decide what gear they would have the best chance of getting going cleanly in. Plus, its just NASCAR. The key is just getting in the routine and getting used to holding pace speed.

Eiger for sure. Way too narrow and twisty for NASCARs imo.

Agree some. I don't mind the tightness of the track. I think it would be good to have a "Monaco" in the season somewhere, but still should be appropriate for stock cars. Eiger has braking zones that will destroy front tires.

I'm also not sure about Cape Ring (full?).The more complex the course, the more opportunity for errors. Since it seems most of us are still coming to grips with how to get around a road course cleanly with these things, I think maybe this one should be reconsidered

Last edited:
Anybody do any Motegi practice with a "stock" car?

34.3 with a 2013 #88

With no tuning the tires will be worn out within 8/9 laps, not enough downforce on a stock NASCAR to keep the front tires from sliding the whole corner.

I just order my G27 wheel can't wait for Tuesday to come. I'm so stoked I'm doing cartwheels down the street. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:G27

One of these days when we get a bigger house I'll probably invest in a full setup but I have to stick to controller until then. Maybe someday...

Just slow your inputs down Tyler. The wheel allows you to be so much more precise. If drove on the controller anything like me, you we more tossing the car into corners and tapping your throttle. It will work for ds3 but your potential with the wheel comes with learning those small, smooth inputs. The goal is apply the least possible amount of steering you can.

You'll definitely be quicker. Are you using any aids other than abs?

It's something you'll learn with use. You're probably used to the quick inputs of the ds3 and have adapted your driving style accordingly. The wheel can be like startin over. Just take it slow and work your way up.

Back