◆ S.N.A.I.L SPEC [NASCAR] Racing Wednesday 9PM EST. (OPEN TO EVERYONE)Open 

• Thread starter Pichon617
  • 437 comments

Should Daytona be the last race for championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you! Who's the backup host if he doesn't make it? Just looking to get all my ducks in a row before race time!

I planned on racing. But I haven't seen my brother since Christmas and he is in town.

@goofytyler has a host worthy connection if he is still running with us.

Sorry guys, I hate that I'm missing this. Cape Ring finally... :banghead::indiff::indiff::indiff:

Very interested if giving this a go! Laid back, just my style! Who do I need to friend and what car may I use? #14 would be nice!
You can add Pichon617 or TEXAS_DES1GNER, I'm usually there on Wednesdays and can get in the official lobby that way.

Big Willow is tough. Fast and featureless. Cape is just a test track. It has everything, but due to that, lacks personality. Just my opinion.

It was fun as usual, its great to have a lot of drivers racing. Hopefully these loading/lagging issues get resolved in the near future.

Last night was a disaster for me. I could not see TEXAS throughout the first race, and my internet took a crap during Daytona qualifying. Glad you all had a good night racing!

Per our current practice, the race winners get to choose the OTHER type of track we race on.

tcrash15 (@fzappa) , who won at Cape Ring, gets to choose the oval that we race on.

msc_82, who won at Daytona, gets to choose the road course.

Both winners have until 8AM Saturday to announce their selection. After 8, it will go up for a vote and the track will be finalized by 8PM Saturday. All drivers who participated on Wednesday will be eligible to vote for track selection.

I have notified msc, and should hear from him later today.

Last edited:
Dam I miss the fun. I will be there next wk.

We had pretty serious connection issues. I am not sure if it was me or someone else. I am contacting my ISP today and upgrading to an even faster connection. Also replacing my modem, router, and peripheral cables to ensure I am not an issue in the future. My connection issues started when I relocated my PS3, so I am afraid I may have damaged something in the transfer.

Tcrash is Fzappa. He's in here.

I was dissapointed in the drama to be honest. Stuff happens and its not as consistsntI ftom console to console as you may think. I only didn't run Daytona because I got tired if waiting.

Tcrash is Fzappa. He's in here.

I was dissapointed in the drama to be honest. Stuff happens and its not as consistsntI ftom console to console as you may think. I only didn't run Daytona because I got tired if waiting.

Thank you for the information. I appreciate it. I hope next week is better. For the guys that just dropped in this week for the first time, this is far more laid back than the typical Sunday night race. If you are on a super tight schedule, this series may not work out well for you. We change things on the fly, and wait while people try to work out connection issues, within reason.

I enjoyed the racing at Cape Ring, and think that is somewhere we need to entertain more frequently.

Thank you for the information. I appreciate it. I hope next week is better. For the guys that just dropped in this week for the first time, this is far more laid back than the typical Sunday night race. If you are on a super tight schedule, this series may not work out well for you. We change things on the fly, and wait while people try to work out connection issues, within reason.

I enjoyed the racing at Cape Ring, and think that is somewhere we need to entertain more frequently.

We should race every form of Cape Ring!! :lol::lol::lol:

@Lessen What kind of drama happened? We have never had drama.

Back