◆ S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races (everyone welcome)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kcheeb
  • 1,373 comments
  • 76,768 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about break balance adjustments?
 
What about break balance adjustments?

Most of us use that because there's no way to enforce not using it. And in my mind, the benefits outweigh the negatives (added control of the vehicle). So in short, no problem in brake balance 👍
 
Not for you though doodle. Yer fast enough without allowing you to tweak.

Damn youngter's and their tweaking anyway. ;) :lol:
 
If TC (traction control) is not allowed in SNAIL, why would we add it to SNAIL Karts?
Hope we are not moving toward Tuning in Karts ....... that would "tune me out" (pun intended).
Not for you though doodle. Yer fast enough without allowing you to tweak.

Damn youngter's and their tweaking anyway. ;) :lol:
at least he's not 'TWERKING'
 
at least he's not 'TWERKING'

I assumed it was an intended pun. :) Well, whatever he's doin up there at the front, it's working!
 
Wife is claiming the main TV for some work/research thing. I can't race tonight. I was on earlier, but I do not think I am in the right frame of mind tonight anyways.

Have fun, and good racing gentlemen.
 
Can we use the Red Bull 125 kart?
 
Yep they're the exact same specs.

@dabneyd touch able to host again?

Thinking we start with one room and go from there.

Yes. I may be a couple of minutes late, I'm eating real quick.
 
125cc of INSANITY!
1472-6118-3830-2748-4008
 
Reminder, post here if the rooms full and you want to race.

If there`s demand we can open another room up.

EDIT: 13 in room now.

EDIT: 14 in room now.


EDIT: 15 in room now.

EDIT: 16 in room now.

Second room open: 1472-6399-8365-2933-2870
 
Last edited:
Faster room split. I belong in the second group. What's that room number?
 
Crap, my connection is not supporting the room. Can anyone else open a room up

TEX is going to open a room up.

Texs room number: 1472-6399-8365-2933-2874
 
Last edited:
Kart 2. 1472-6399-8365-2933-2874
 
Thanks fzappa, fixed us up :)
 
Sorry I had to leave before the 2nd race. It was dinner time. I wasn't too fond of the track choices anyways, not a fan of the drafting :indiff: Oh well. I've tested a few tracks that could be great choices for next week. :D
 
I think I'm done here, it's been great racing with all of you for the last year and a half and I've learned a lot about break point, turn ins and who are your friends.

What's a friend? Great question!
Is it someone that sends a text that you are and always be an a$$, I truly don't think so.
See ya on the Tarmac! At some point.
 
I had a ton of fun tonight! Loved SS5 the most, you can feel the highway expansion gaps with the buttkicker and that amazed me. You can also feel the cobblestone in Rome. See you all next week!:)

PS, sorry for crashing you out on the Oval Vail.:indiff:
 
So you have summer time change and that's why I was hour late :(
I'll be off few weeks, but I'll be back when I have time for this fun.
Cya and thank you having me to race with you 👍
 
Man, that was flippin awesome stuff! I apologize for any boneheaded moves/mistakes I made. Overall I'm pretty happy with how I raced though and had a couple real solid battles tonight. Good stuff fellas! Call me a regular!
 
Thanks everyone for coming out tonight. Had a lot of fun on a variety of tracks 👍

@jammy21 drag I missed posting about daylight savings 👎

@Lessen you've been doing some productive practice. Good stuff ;)

@racingchamp and you too, good to see you up the qualifying list 👍

I'll get the list of tracks updated Thursday :cheers:

Thanks @dabneyd and @TEX36 for hosting 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back