S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races Prize Winners
Without further adieu, no wait a minute there will be some adieu, I have something to say before we get on with the announcement.
Things seem to be amping up around here again, and I'm not liking it much. I've noticed a number of things, people more intent on winning than showing respect for other drivers. Drivers not being aware enough of what's going on around them and causing mayhem. Drivers making bad decisions on when and where to pass.
Racing to your limit is hard enough without adding uncaring or unknowing drivers into the mix.
The last line of the
OP is, 'Because you want a nice relaxed atmosphere to have some fun times.' This was my major goal from the get go and it's where I want to get to,
all the time. I know we do most of the time, but things ebb and flow, we're in a flow now and I'm determined to get it the ebb out of Dodge.
To that end, we will no longer be keeping score, just keeping track of who raced with us on a given night, so I can choose the prize winners.
Everyone needs to understand that I am very serious about each of us taking responsibility for our actions and ensuring that we all can have fun racing Karts. When racing, always, always, always ask yourself these questions:
1. Where is the guy behind me?
2. Can I really get through there without contact?
3. Where is the guy beside me?
4. Are there 7 laps left for me to make my move?
5. Where is the guy in front of me?
6. If it was me, would I appreciate the move being made there?
Now without further adieu, the prize winners this week are:
@
jammy21
@
Dragonwhisky
@
HSAXET
Remember, we have a whole bunch of new tracks to choose from and we're in the 100's next week.