◆ S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races (everyone welcome)

• Thread starter kcheeb
  • 1,373 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in for tonite...yes g
That was a fun night for sure 👍

Autumn Ring Mini was a blast, still my favourite Kart track.

The racecraft exhibited at Brands Hatch was outstanding 👍

The Matterhorn was a test, how much were you willing to bite off combined with driving skill. A subtly challenging track.

And the Oval is just plain fun, I think the top 8 were within 3 tenths of a second.

:cheers:
re

This weeks prize winners are:

@HSAXET
@grindsj
@dabneyd

You each get to pick one track to run the Red Bull X2014 Juniors on. You'll have until Saturday night @6:00 P.M. Eastern to make your selections.

I'll be testing the ovals to see which we'll be racing next Tuesday.

@HSAXET
@grindsj
@dabneyd

You each get to pick one track to run the Red Bull X2014 Juniors on. You'll have until Saturday night @6:00 P.M. Eastern to make your selections.

Daytona Road Course Time Change night time...

@HSAXET
@grindsj
@dabneyd

I'll chose Ascari. This is a fresh track that has a little bit of everything.

I thought Daytona. That was his first post and reply to mine.
Cheeb... Can we move the Daytona race to the 2nd time slot ? I've got to work Tues night and might be pushing it close to the 8:00 start time. I'd hate to miss my track choice...

Laps are now posted. Going with Indy Speedway for the oval, there's still plenty of mph left for the straights.

Thoughts on going to Racing Mediums this week? I had no issues at all, the car still feels rock solid to me.

Laps are now posted. Going with Indy Speedway for the oval, there's still plenty of mph left for the straights.

Thoughts on going to Racing Mediums this week? I had no issues at all, the car still feels rock solid to me.
. Mediums should be fine. Thanks for the schedule change. How about increasing the Indy race to 25 Laps... Just sounds better... With those cars in a pack, we gonna want those extra laps... Should be some fun racing...

. Mediums should be fine. Thanks for the schedule change. How about increasing the Indy race to 25 Laps... Just sounds better... With those cars in a pack, we gonna want those extra laps... Should be some fun racing...

No problem.

I keep the races to around 15 minutes each. It usually totals 2 hours real time, what with practice, qualifying and room setup. To run the night longer would not be great for our drivers in the Eastern time zone.

No problem.

I keep the races to around 15 minutes each. It usually totals 2 hours real time, what with practice, qualifying and room setup. To run the night longer would not be great for our drivers in the Eastern time zone.
Sounds good... Forgot about the East Coasters...

Daytona Road at Night ......... and real challenge and exhilarating thru the Bus Stop.
Will take several laps of practice for us to get ready for Tuesday night.

I different 6:00 pm start 30 for time change.
You should try the bus stop in the morning. The shadows hide the entry. 6pm start time and 30 progression will be perfect. What time will the Ascari track be set to ?

You should try the bus stop in the morning. The shadows hide the entry. 6pm start time and 30 progression will be perfect. What time will the Ascari track be set to ?

Ascari will be defaults when the track loads.

I thought the Daytona Road choice was for "Night". Meaning - dark night. So have been practicing with time set at 2200 (10 pm).
6pm isn't nighttime

I thought the Daytona Road choice was for "Night". Meaning - dark night. So have been practicing with time set at 2200 (10 pm).
6pm isn't nighttime

It was dark when I set it up, depends on the time of year I suppose ;) Will test as I'm online now.

It was dark when I set it up, depends on the time of year I suppose ;) Will test as I'm online now.
If we start it at 6pm with time progression at 30 by lap 2 or 3 we will be finishing at dark thirty.

Dang, I've got zero practice in this week. We'll see if I've actually learned anything :)

Word of the day: Wing-it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back