◆ SNAIL [DriveTrain Challenge - DTC] Racing - Closed

• Thread starter jobyone
  • 6,327 comments
The winner of the Ferrari race will go to who ever can figure out how to drive the goddamn F40. I really would like to pick this car, but it's not for me.

Where can I find race combos for thur. Night, I looked page 1 it only has tues info, I know I pick 80's cars, and someone picked evo vs subie, also is there a pp limit on that combo

The winner of the Ferrari race will go to who ever can figure out how to drive the goddamn F40. I really would like to pick this car, but it's not for me.
is there a Ferrari combo I mz in thread I apologize, is there a pp limit Dan

is there a Ferrari combo I mz in thread I apologize, is there a pp limit Dan
This is for Thursday night.
Check the previous page. Koszak makes a new post every week to this thread. Also, there is information on the spreadsheet under the Thursday Sign Up tab.

Ok My lineup has been posted:) I will likely miss the first race but will make the last three. Just a word of warning. I have had 0 practice in my cars. I will of course race clean but I may be off the pace a bit. I am just looking forward to having some fun!

Where can I find race combos for thur. Night, I looked page 1 it only has tues info, I know I pick 80's cars, and someone picked evo vs subie, also is there a pp limit on that combo
As @danfurey said (thanks Dan) the eligible cars are in this post. The spreadsheet is all set up as well under the "Thursday Sign-up" tab so please enter your lineup there.

Last edited:
Tuesday lineup posted.

Boom! First lineup posted...don't start copying me!

I soooo wanted the GNX to be good at Indy but it just doesn't have the power to pull it's top gear. Dino is a sleeper at 420 but it is a dog that will eventually bite you. Same with the NSX cars. This ain't moooteeegi!

To all you non-sunday guys. I was thinking of taking a break from sunday "main thread" racing for a while and maybe run some impromptu DTC on sunday night if anyone is around.

This all depends on whether I decide to run Saturday endurance or tonight as well.

I'm 50/50 tonight after a hot date last night.
Take a nap.

Testing for tonight:
Skyline GTS-R '87 406pp
MX-5 1800 RS '00 389pp
WRX STi Spec C Type RA '05 467pp
Ferrari 365GTB '71 503pp

I have to work late today until 5pm but I should be online by around 6pm EST testing right up until race time if anyone wants to join.

Last edited:
So this is open to anyone... i'm itchin for some races lately
It sure is. Race Clean and Have fun and you should fit right in. If you have any questions about the format for tonight look here and then ask any questions you still have in the thread

It sure is. Race Clean and Have fun and you should fit right in. If you have any questions about the format for tonight look here and then ask any questions you still have in the thread
Alright thanks! I cant seem to find any rooms that people drive clean and dont use racing tires lol.

Alright thanks! I cant seem to find any rooms that people drive clean and dont use racing tires lol.

Sounds like S.N.A.I.L. is what you're looking for. The Spec series is a little more serious and competitive if you're into that. DTC is fun first, competitive a close second :)

@allyn27
Send me a PSN friend request (Koszak27) for tonight and please post up the cars you would like to use.

Eligible cars are here and all four choices cannot exceed 1765 performance points.

I added your name to the spreadsheet we use which has the performance points under the "Sorted Known PP" tab. You can add your car lineup under the "Thursday Sign-up" tab.

Tuesday lineup posted.

Boom! First lineup posted...don't start copying me!

I soooo wanted the GNX to be good at Indy but it just doesn't have the power to pull it's top gear. Dino is a sleeper at 420 but it is a dog that will eventually bite you. Same with the NSX cars. This ain't moooteeegi!

I was going to be sneaky and post right before the race, but since you're soooo proud of posting early, I had to throw mine up ;) Picked and bought, but not fully tested. Probably won't change it though.

Hey guys,

Not sure if I let someone replace track last week so lets do two this week

For the 28th @GTP_unleashed

For this week @fizzer

You can replace any track that is not bold with one of your choice.

Group A
Motegi Super Speedway
- (Chosen by @tezgm99 5/14 many many times and ignored by me) - Laps 27
Apricot Hill - (Chosen by @88GTA) - Laps 12
Suzuka - (Chosen By @tezgm99) - laps 8
Ascari - (Chosen by @carboneyes) - Laps 8
Autumn Ring (Chosen by @Kgffy 5/7) - Laps 13

Group B
Tokyo R246 - (Chosen by @JoeW) - Laps 9
Cape Ring Periphery - (Chosen by @Schmiggz 5/21) - Laps 10
Indy Road Course - Laps 10
Nurburgring GP/F - (Chosen by @danfurey) - Laps 8
London - (chosen by @GTP_unleashed) - Laps 18

Group C
Deep Forest Raceway - Laps 13
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit - Laps 8
Grand Valley Full - (Chosen by @88GTA) - Laps 9
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course - (Chosen by @racefan78) - Laps 8
Côte d'Azur - (Chosen by @Nish) - Laps 10

@allyn27
Send me a PSN friend request (Koszak27) for tonight and please post up the cars you would like to use.

Eligible cars are here and all four choices cannot exceed 1765 performance points.

I added your name to the spreadsheet we use which has the performance points under the "Sorted Known PP" tab. You can add your car lineup under the "Thursday Sign-up" tab.
I know i sound like a fail but.... i cant find the tabs lol EDIT: nevermind lol

@allyn27

Just shot you a friend request.

Back