◆ SNAIL [Enduro] Racing - Closed Until Further Notice

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmbeal317
  • 5,897 comments
  • 369,183 views

Which purchasable GT5 DLC do you have?

  • All DLC - Tracks and Cars

    Votes: 116 76.8%
  • Only DLC Tracks

    Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

    Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

    Votes: 22 14.6%

  • Total voters
    151
  • Poll closed .
Yep internet dumped me again, good luck guys
 
🤬 internet went out for a second. Had to happen during my favorite race so far.:(
 
🤬 internet went out for a second. Had to happen during my favorite race so far.:(

Me too, got DC just before the fist caution. Stupid GT servers...
And I had good pace after screwing up on La Source in the first lap. Was destined to have a good battle with PA before the night was over.
Maybe next time...
 
Started of with 14, lost 5 of us before the first pit as I just got the boot

Not good
 
Join up and spectate!!!

I was going to, but I couldn't find the server. :(

Maybe someday we'll be able to have a complete race without worrying if someone will get disconnected.
 
Great racing tonight in enduro, congratulations to Adventuruss with the win.
 
That was probably the most fun I've had playing GT6.

@Rockhound18 and I battled for about 10 laps and somehow caught up with @Panos Argitis on the last lap who had a huge lead. Rockhound passed me as the clock was running out and Panos was able to hang on for the win. I have to go back and look at the replay but I'm pretty sure we finished within a second of each other.

Outside of the connection issues, it was an amazing night.
 
Last edited:
That was probably the most fun I've had playing GT6.

@Rockhound18 and I battled for about 10 laps and somehow caught up with @Panos Argitis on the last lap who had a huge lead. Rockhound passed me as the clock was running out and Panos was able to hang on for the win. I have to go back and look at the replay but I'm pretty sure we finished within a second of each other.

Outside if the connection issues, it was an amazing night.

/sad trombone.......
 
That was probably the most fun I've had playing GT6.

@Rockhound18 and I battled for about 10 laps and somehow caught up with @Panos Argitis on the last lap who had a huge lead. Rockhound passed me as the clock was running out and Panos was able to hang on for the win. I have to go back and look at the replay but I'm pretty sure we finished within a second of each other.

Outside of the connection issues, it was an amazing night.
I was waiting for the race to finish i was going 60 mph lol but gr
 
No you're not suppost to slow down but since i had such a big lead i didn't want to drive hard for the last two minutes so i just cruised the last lap
 
Oh ok. I thought you were trying to save fuel or something since you had such a huge lead. Congrats on the win :)
 
Are we going to Laguna Seca tomorrow night?

Yes, tomorrow is the Season 16 finale at Laguna Seca! I'll have the laps and cautions up later tonight. :)
 
I can't make it, again. :ouch:
 
Tonight's Race:​

Track: Laguna Seca
Laps: 84
Cautions: Laps 28 & 56
​
 
No messing around this time, Peugeot Sport Total 908 for me.
 
My bad. :dunce:

I'll still be there though.
 
Good luck and have fun tonight guys, This combo looks killer! Hope to be back on the grid soon.:)👍
 
Practice room: 1472-4710-9866-6907-4592

CLOSED
 
Last edited:
Back