◆ SNAIL [Enduro] Racing - Closed Until Further Notice

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmbeal317
  • 5,897 comments
  • 369,852 views

Which purchasable GT5 DLC do you have?

  • All DLC - Tracks and Cars

    Votes: 116 76.8%
  • Only DLC Tracks

    Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

    Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

    Votes: 22 14.6%

  • Total voters
    151
  • Poll closed .
Sadly not able to race tonight :(, having guests round for dinner
 
I'll be there tonight, but I'll be slow the first segment. Gonna be multitasking while watching the NASCAR race.
 
I won't be racing either.
 
I will be racing tonight. What will be the caution laps?
 
Mind if I join in tonight? Haven't been a part of previous series races.

Welcome @SpacemanSpif,

Your more than welcome to join us tonight! I'll send you a FR request as we race in a Friend's Only room. Please make sure that you accept the FR before starting GT6 or you may not be able to see the room. Also make sure you have done an oil change and bought Racing Hard and Soft tires. :)

See you soon!

cmbeal317
 
It's now showing I've sent @SpacemanSpif a FR, so I'm loading GT6 up and I'll have the room up momentarily. :)
 
Was doing good and my internet connection disconnected, wasn't GT6 itself, just my connection. Good racing everyone, can't wait for new season to see what car will be picked.
 
Last edited:
Back