◆ SNAIL [Enduro] Racing - Closed Until Further Notice

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmbeal317
  • 5,897 comments
  • 370,863 views

Which purchasable GT5 DLC do you have?

  • All DLC - Tracks and Cars

    Votes: 116 76.8%
  • Only DLC Tracks

    Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

    Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

    Votes: 22 14.6%

  • Total voters
    151
  • Poll closed .
@cmbeal317
Hi guys, Can you also place me on the list of alternates? Will drive either class to balance the field. Choices in order of pref: SP3: VW Scirocco gt24, Sp9: SLS AMG GT3

Thanks all!

Awesome, I'll be sure to let you know if we've got an opening asap! :)
 
Suggestion: Red Bull Ring.. not that great for time attack, but it'll keep the pack close for a long time, just hairpins and straights

That's what I was thinking of. :)

I thought I'd drive on it a few times and then move on, but I've spent a considerable amount of time just hotlapping there since it was released.
 
Practice 1472-6681-3716-3560-0262
 
Last edited:
Take me off the reserve list for tonight @cmbeal317 have to go into work and cover somebodys call off on third shift. Thank you in advance.
 
A big storm seems to be rolling in so depending how bad it gets before race time will decide if I race or not. So someone on the reserve list be ready to jump in. I really wouldn't want my power to go out mid-race and have someone else miss out on the fun.
 
Are we going to race on racing softs for the first stint, racing hards for the 2nd stint and then back to softs?
 
FISH SLAP ME! What's the combo for tonight? Post #1 doesn't have anything listed for this week.
 
Mandatory to run both compounds two laps including in and out laps minimum.
No directed number of stops
Two cautions one at 40 minutes and one at 80 minutes
Under caution you may close up with car ahead or if lapped race to unlap.
You may not improve position unless you pass when cars ahead pit and you do not.
Yellow pace starts at first bridge on the long straight
Yellow pace ends at last chicane in infield (gp course)

RIGHT ?
 
Mandatory to run both compounds two laps including in and out laps minimum.
No directed number of stops
Two cautions one at 40 minutes and one at 80 minutes
Under caution you may close up with car ahead or if lapped race to unlap.
You may not improve position unless you pass when cars ahead pit and you do not.
Yellow pace starts at first bridge on the long straight
Yellow pace ends at last chicane in infield (gp course)

RIGHT ?

I believe you have it right nail.
 
We're running the full 24 Hour circuit next week.

I need to check the cars and see if any of them need balanced, but the preliminary car list(more may be added) will be as follows:

SP9(GT3 specs):
GT-R Nismo GT3(Schulze Motorsport and Base Moded)
R8 LMS Ultra(Team Phoenix and unpainted)
Z4 GT3
SLS AMG GT3
R8 LMS - Team Oreca

SP3:
Scirocco GT24(VW Motorsport and Base Model)
Integra Type R (DC5) Touring Car
So I can pick any of these cars? SNAIL rules so no tuning, etc.

Edit: nevermind, I'm a dummy. I got it now.
 
PS3 froze, for about the 5th time since 1.09 was released. :mad:
 
Set it up as public and turn voice chat off, make sure no visible damage too.
 
Back