◆ SNAIL [Enduro] Racing - Closed Until Further Notice

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmbeal317
  • 5,897 comments
  • 370,997 views

Which purchasable GT5 DLC do you have?

  • All DLC - Tracks and Cars

    Votes: 116 76.8%
  • Only DLC Tracks

    Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

    Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

    Votes: 22 14.6%

  • Total voters
    151
  • Poll closed .
Not really. The club events setup is very limiting.
 
Do I have to register in the official SNAIL group to race in this series? Just want to make sure.
 
Do I have to register in the official SNAIL group to race in this series? Just want to make sure.

Not at all. While we're under the SNAIL name, we operate independently of the Sunday night races. Though nearly everyone that has raced with us has at one point raced in the main SNAIL league. :)
 
If you have an open spot I would spectate the race and stream.

Only 4 spots left, probably not going to have room for spectators.
 
Having trouble finding it. Is it a private thing/ do I need to send you a friend request?

You have to go through community, then go to the club, then club lobby. We're probably going to open a second room too.
 
Rm is full, did I have to resign up, Thought since I raced last 2 seasons I had a spot, gl tonight
 
How many people are waiting to get in? I count 3 so far.
 
Rm is full, did I have to resign up, Thought since I raced last 2 seasons I had a spot, gl tonight

Hold on, we're trying to figure out who will host another room.
 
Its ok I have other places I can race tonight.

Ok, we'll have a second room opened if you want to join. If you do make sure to join my room.
 
Shocky will be opening a second room shortly...I believe it will be in Club Lobby club id is 1002197
 
Back