◆ SNAIL [Enduro] Racing - Closed Until Further Notice

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmbeal317
  • 5,897 comments
  • 371,350 views

Which purchasable GT5 DLC do you have?

  • All DLC - Tracks and Cars

    Votes: 116 76.8%
  • Only DLC Tracks

    Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

    Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

    Votes: 22 14.6%

  • Total voters
    151
  • Poll closed .
Let me know when to start
GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Got disconnected as soon as I sneak into first place :(
 
Do you need the stint leaders?
 

Attachments

  • 20141123_003330.jpg
    20141123_003330.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
  • 20141123_003321.jpg
    20141123_003321.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
Do you need the stint leaders?

Nope, tonight was just for fun. :)

Great racing everyone, and thanks for coming out! Make sure to keep an eye on the thread as there are going to be some changes, and some informal events during our break. Happy Holidays!

IMAG0320.jpg IMAG0321.jpg
 
Damn! I should have check the thread. I just saw that you started at 7:15pm my time and I was home at 7:05pm. I really wanted to join in on this. Oh well. I know better for the next time.
 
What a nice turn out for this event. It was cool to see the PSN of a few snails from the past. Best of what's left for 2014 and Happy New Year!

X
 
SNAIL [Enduro] Racing Spec 2.0 Update:

The following changes have been made as part of the transition to 2.0:

- Pit in/out and caution laps now count towards the minimum tire rule
- Penalties set to "None"
- Added club name and id #
​
 
Football?
Drifting?
Dirty Nascar/Racing?

We can do a lot of things
 
Back