◆ SNAIL [Enduro] Racing - Closed Until Further Notice

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmbeal317
  • 5,897 comments
  • 371,325 views

Which purchasable GT5 DLC do you have?

  • All DLC - Tracks and Cars

    Votes: 116 76.8%
  • Only DLC Tracks

    Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

    Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

    Votes: 22 14.6%

  • Total voters
    151
  • Poll closed .
So it looks like apricot hill from the votes hmm
 
I can host tonight for the Endurance. Just let me know which car, track, how long for qualifying, i know two hours for the endurance.
 
I can host tonight for the Endurance. Just let me know which car, track, how long for qualifying, i know two hours for the endurance.
I'm in don't know what to drive though
 
I was just doing a test run with the Honda CRZ touring car on Apricot hill and turning in 1:29.567 on Racing Hard tires.
 
ok, will post the room number in a few, the car will be the Honda CR-Z Touring car, after oil change, the HP is 210 and PP is 449.
 
You can do it in community but make it public
 
I was running 1:27's on Racing Softs, how long should i make the qualifying?
 
Was lots of fun driving the Honda CR-Z Touring car. Too bad Rossi's connection couldn't stay on. What would be a great car/track combo for next week, i can host next week too.
 
It was awesome later corner pass
 

Attachments

  • 20141207_005119.jpg
    20141207_005119.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
So if I wanted to stop by and watch you guys race and maybe broadcast the race or get footage to make a video for this series, who do I need to get with about getting a club invite etc?
 
So if I wanted to stop by and watch you guys race and maybe broadcast the race or get footage to make a video for this series, who do I need to get with about getting a club invite etc?
I believe that would be @cmbeal317
 
So if I wanted to stop by and watch you guys race and maybe broadcast the race or get footage to make a video for this series, who do I need to get with about getting a club invite etc?

I've just sent you an invite to the club. :)

I've got no problem having you join in to watch as long is there is plenty of room. Same goes for recording/streaming the race. :)

-cmbeal317
 
Let's see what are we running this Saturday. What about CRZ at ascari
 
I am willing to host another race tonight at Ascari with the Honda CR-Z touring car if that is ok with @cmbeal317
 
I am hosting an endurance race in CMBeals's room. Racing at Ascari for 2 hours in the Honda CR-Z touring car. Room number is 1472-4711-0038-4892-4828
 
Dang I missed it fell asleep on the couch.
 
We did just 1 hour cause didn't start till 10 pm eastern, was fun though. Not sure what to do for next week.
 
SNAIL [Enduro] Racing Spec 2.0 Update:

The following changes have been made as part of the transition to 2.0:


- New caution period system is now in place


In addition, I'll be adding some new car classes over the next week or so. I plan to test them out on my own to make sure I've got consistent data for all the cars. I do this mainly to eliminate driver skill from the balancing of classes. Once a class has been announced, feel free to try them out, and please provide any feedback if you find that the balancing could be incorrect.

I don't know if we'll be doing anything this weekend, but keep any eye on the thread if your looking for something to do.

Happy Holidays!
-cmbeal317​
 
Has anyone ever raced the Toyota race car I believe it is Cazoo?
 
Back